Post#1 » by RocketFan » Fri May 11, 2007 5:59 am

reyes/kent 4 magg/young/utley???

deal or no deal

I would get the three...
yanksknicks101
Veteran
And1: 262

Post#2 » by yanksknicks101 » Fri May 11, 2007 10:02 am

it would help if you posted your team, but going off of this info, i personally would not pull the trigger. Granted, Utley is great and at a position where getting good production from is hard, but reyes will only get better. He single-handedly wins you stolen bases, scores alot of runs, and has above average power, which leads to a good source of rbi's as well. Im not too high on Kent however, and i think you should trade him, but again, without knowing your team, it's hard to say what i would go for. Also, im going to assume that the Young in question, is Michael Young. He would be a nice replacement if you were to pull the trigger. I think this trade is fair, but personally, i would reject cause i never trade for more players than i give up, and also, in trading reyes, i expect to get back a first and second rounder while i give up a scrub.
Bow2Yao11
Veteran
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Bow2Yao11 » Fri May 11, 2007 4:57 pm

Yes, do it. That trade gives you more power and average as well. You will be losing SB but gain an advantage in HR, RBIs, Runs and Average.

Btw, lol Rocketfan

:rofl:
John Wall>>>>>>>>>Ricky Rubio
Basketball Jesus
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7

Post#4 » by Basketball Jesus » Fri May 11, 2007 6:19 pm

Guys, how about this trade?

Johnson/Young/Jones for Ramirez/Ortiz/Smith

Who wins?
Manocad wrote:The universe is the age it is. We can all agree it's 13 billion years old, and nothing changes. We can all agree it's 6000 years old, and nothing changes. We can all disagree on how old it is, and nothing changes. Some people really need a hobby.
RocketFan
Starter
And1: 0

Post#5 » by RocketFan » Sat May 12, 2007 5:50 am

yanksknicks101 wrote:it would help if you posted your team, but going off of this info, i personally would not pull the trigger. Granted, Utley is great and at a position where getting good production from is hard, but reyes will only get better. He single-handedly wins you stolen bases, scores alot of runs, and has above average power, which leads to a good source of rbi's as well. Im not too high on Kent however, and i think you should trade him, but again, without knowing your team, it's hard to say what i would go for. Also, im going to assume that the Young in question, is Michael Young. He would be a nice replacement if you were to pull the trigger. I think this trade is fair, but personally, i would reject cause i never trade for more players than i give up, and also, in trading reyes, i expect to get back a first and second rounder while i give up a scrub.

loduca
helton
kent
A. ramirez
reyes
c. lee
pierre
rowand
jeter
d. de jesus
L. gonzo
p. feliz
ty
c. ruis
piazza

thanks for the input yanks
Ocho Cinco
Sixth Man
And1: 1

Post#6 » by Ocho Cinco » Sun May 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Basketball Jesus wrote:Guys, how about this trade?

Johnson/Young/Jones for Ramirez/Ortiz/Smith

Who wins?

:rofl:

Which Young are you referring to, TC?

Return to Fantasy Baseball