Orioles sign Andrew Cashner

Moderator: Rafael122

gravytrain24
Bench Warmer
And1: 312

Orioles sign Andrew Cashner 

Post#1 » by gravytrain24 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:27 pm

2 year deal for $16 mil with a players option if he pitches 360 innings. Not a bad deal, still need to find that left handed bat tho.

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2018/02/orioles-sign-andrew-cashner-to-two-year-16-million-deal.html
Don Tommy
Senior
And1: 283

Re: Orioles sign Andrew Cashner 

Post#2 » by Don Tommy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:35 am

As a Dodgers fan I didn't want to start a new thread in your forum, but I want to congratulate you on signing Alex Cobb. I hope you guys can build up and take down the evil empires!
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Re: Orioles sign Andrew Cashner 

Post#3 » by Ruzious » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Don Tommy wrote:As a Dodgers fan I didn't want to start a new thread in your forum, but I want to congratulate you on signing Alex Cobb. I hope you guys can build up and take down the evil empires!

Yes, there's nothing like beating the Yankees, but I think the Sawx fan base is actually more annoying - in the way they travel with the team and make their presence felt. I don't think the O's will compete this year, but I admire that they're making an effort with the Cobb signing. Still, if they end up getting nothing but a draft pick for Machado, there will be hell to pay. Nobody thinks he'll stay in Baltimore, but the fact that they are letting him play SS this year is a sign that they might be trying.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

Return to Baltimore Orioles