I've watched just about every singe Orioles game this year.

Moderator: Rafael122

The Hibachi
Ballboy
And1: 0

I've watched just about every singe Orioles game this year. 

Post#1 » by The Hibachi » Mon Jun 4, 2007 11:23 pm

I don't know why they continue to hurt me. I get so excited that were about to win and get above .500 but then here comes the 7th, 8th, and 9th inning and some how we end up losing. I always show my support but its hard when we continue to lose games we should've won. I think im just going to skip the Seattle series all together. I don't what to stay up until 12:30am just to see them lose in the 8th or 9th inning.

What do you guys feel so far about this season?
Ravens | Orioles | Wizards
WizStorm
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#2 » by WizStorm » Tue Jun 5, 2007 6:04 pm

I've watched most of the games this year myself (thanks to MASN and MASN2 on DirecTV).

I've come to the conclusion that team has absolutely no heart, especially in regards to guys at the plate. The O's have shown to only feast on the bottom dwellars and never seem to rise to occassion against the big boys.

It seems to me that every game when the O's are tied, losing or even up by 1 heading into the late innings, i'm automatically expecting a loss. And hell, if they're playing the Yankees or Red Sox, being up 4 in the 9th still ends up being a loss.

About the only Orioles that I have even remote confidence in getting a hit with the game on the line Roberts and Payton. I think the starters have been pretty darn good this year, especially given the injuries. It's a damn shame their efforts are wasted on pathetic offense and lackluster bullpen.
Rafael122
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 2,766

Post#3 » by Rafael122 » Thu Jun 7, 2007 6:46 pm

This team could be at .500 or better (at most 3 games over .500) if the bullpen would just be effective. They've been struggling for weeks now when at the beginning, they were the best thing on our team.
Bickerstaff: who's up for kickball?!!
Ed Wood: Only if it's the no-pants variety.

Return to Baltimore Orioles