Braves facing managerial changes

Moderator: HMFFL

Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,374

Re: Braves facing managerial changes 

Post#21 » by Jamaaliver » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Nemesis21 wrote:This has been talked about recently. Big mistake, big mistake to hire Snit over Black. As Bradley said, they allowed sentiment and feelings to cloud their decision.

Nemesis21 wrote:I could care less how many players go to the front office and say they want Snit back. The front office made the mistake of worrying about players feelings last winter when they hired Snit over Bud Black.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I hope he retires as manager immediately. That's the only way this story has a happy ending.
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#22 » by Nemesis21 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:This has been talked about recently. Big mistake, big mistake to hire Snit over Black. As Bradley said, they allowed sentiment and feelings to cloud their decision.

Nemesis21 wrote:I could care less how many players go to the front office and say they want Snit back. The front office made the mistake of worrying about players feelings last winter when they hired Snit over Bud Black.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I hope he retires as manager immediately. That's the only way this story has a happy ending.

I'm eating crow. :)

Snit proved me wrong this year, and yes he does deserve Manager of the Year and an extension. But please cut down on some of the Fredi Gonzalez bullpen decisions. :-P
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,374

Post#23 » by Jamaaliver » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:36 pm

:)

Just a fun, unnecessary cheap shot during a time of joy and laughter.

Winning really does cure all ills.
Ruzious
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,579

Post#24 » by Ruzious » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:23 pm

Snit is awfully quick with the hook for his starting pitchers some times. I guess that's a trend in MLB now.

Btw, how wrong were the Nats to fire Dusty Baker? He has his faults, but his players always loved playing for him, and he seemed to get the best out of them.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

Return to Atlanta Braves