ImageImageImageImage

OT: Buchholz

NotALongIslandr
Senior
And1: 217

OT: Buchholz 

Post#1 » by NotALongIslandr » Tue Sep 3, 2013 2:40 pm

Is it just me or does it seem oddly coincidental that he was cruising along at the start of the season and then Jack Morris accused him of doctoring the ball and except for one or two mediocre starts after that game vs. the Jays he's been hurt with a series of injuries (fell asleep holding the baby wrong) that the Cs should keep handy for this up-coming season?
"Whiny, petulant, entitled, self-important—no, it’s not Boston fans we’re talking about, it’s Boston sportswriters. How did the sports media in this town, once the envy of the nation, become so awful?"
15th overall
RealGM
And1: 5,853

Re: OT: Buchholz 

Post#2 » by 15th overall » Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:05 pm

Buchholz is a [female anatomy]. Guy's really hung the team out to dry and looked like a fool doing so.

Shouldn't be too hard to come up with better excuses than his, if that's the kind of season we plan on having. Looks like Sully is already taking it upon himself to lead by example...
"[Brad Stevens] was just cool. He's always, always super cool." -- Stanley Johnson
LobCityRondo2KG
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,070

Post#3 » by LobCityRondo2KG » Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:07 pm

he will always be fragile.. just unfortunate how soft he is.. luckily we have done so well without him..
RondoToKG
Head Coach
And1: 1,482

Post#4 » by RondoToKG » Tue Sep 3, 2013 3:26 pm

An OT thread put in right forum? I am shocked.
NotALongIslandr
Senior
And1: 217

Post#5 » by NotALongIslandr » Wed Sep 4, 2013 7:30 pm

I was actually looking for Celts fans opinions on this topic, not BoSox. So, no, it isn't the "right" forum, at least not based on the OP'ers rather than the mods' intentions.

RondoToKG wrote:An OT thread put in right forum? I am shocked.
"Whiny, petulant, entitled, self-important—no, it’s not Boston fans we’re talking about, it’s Boston sportswriters. How did the sports media in this town, once the envy of the nation, become so awful?"

Return to Boston Red Sox