Aaron Rodgers Would Have Preferred To Have More Time In London

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Aaron Rodgers Would Have Preferred To Have More Time In London 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Oct 6, 2022 12:36 pm

Aaron Rodgers has welcomed the Green Bay Packers\' game against the New York Giants in London this week.

Rodgers would have preferred to have more time in London as the team prepares for Sunday morning\'s tilt. Matt LaFleur has decided to do most of the Packers\' prep work in Green Bay.

\"Listen, coaches are creatures of habit, even more than players,\" Rodgers said. \"Anytime there\'s a minute adjustment to the schedule, it throws them all out of whack. So I wouldn\'t read too much into that.

\"We\'re all excited. I think the reason I said I wanted to go over early was just to experience a little bit of that culture, to be able to get out and see some sights and interact with fans and ... shoot, go to a pub and have a Guinness or whatever the local brew is. That\'s what we all want to do, those of us that want to go over early.\"

The Packers won\'t leave until late afternoon or early evening Thursday.

That means the Packers will fly overnight. By the time they arrive in London, it will be Friday morning. They have a practice scheduled for 1:15 p.m. London time on Friday.

\"Obviously the time we\'re leaving might put a little stress on the schedule,\" Rodgers said. \"But that\'s way down at the bottom of the concerns.\"

Via Rob Demovsky/ESPN

donemilio21
Analyst
And1: 773

Re: Aaron Rodgers Would Have Preferred To Have More Time In London 

Post#2 » by donemilio21 » Thu Oct 6, 2022 10:36 pm

I'm sure a millionaire who only works 6 months a year can find time to go to London whenever he wants

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion