ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Rumors have it Trump to be indicted in NYC this upcoming Tuesday.

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

RandlesCornrows
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,603

OT: Rumors have it Trump to be indicted in NYC this upcoming Tuesday. 

Post#1 » by RandlesCornrows » Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:49 am

[url]
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=Kew6CmZ7UR7ZyfecszYIkw[/url]

[img]
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=Kew6CmZ7UR7ZyfecszYIkw[/img]

Is… a civil war…. Pending…. for Tuesday?????

Use your mind, tell me the justifications on all sides and how something good comes from this. Crazies on both sides don’t do anything.

If there are riots, Joe Biden can call the national guard for NYC. Which is martial law. And most NYPD officers are Trump voters, it could start a civil war. You know the extremist that want a civil war will be heading to NYC, especially all over NYC… if martial law is called then they’ll be no election. It could be bad, or it could be nothing. But this is like pre Jan 6th times 300…

What can come out of this..

Tell me if Trump is arrested, sure many people will be happy but the ramifications from it…

Both dems and republicans but have valid talking points when arguing each other. It’s just the ones talking are the crazies with no boundaries with politics

I’m kinda terrified. I wouldn’t go to Manhattan on Tuesday
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,037

Re: OT: Rumors have it Trump to be indicted in NYC this upcoming Tuesday. 

Post#2 » by robillionaire » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:02 am

don't drop the soap
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,313

Post#3 » by duetta » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:16 am

Whatever comes will come. Justice must be done. We're supposed to be a nation of laws.

dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,342

Post#4 » by dakomish23 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:45 am

Either we hold all accountable or we don’t. It’s that simple.

they literally tried to overturn an election by attacking a federal building to stop the constitutional process. Then they lied a 1000x trying to deny it happened while also pretending the ppl who got locked up for doing it are political prisoners. Their lies are cancelling each other out :lol:

It’s long overdue. they should have done this on January 20th. They should also arrest all the conspirators.

We are not an authoritarian regime. Time to stop pretending any of this ok
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,342

Post#5 » by dakomish23 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:57 am

Read on Twitter

The idiotic GOP morons are trying to blame the Dems for trump outing himself. Party of accountability needs to be burned to the ground.

Read on Twitter
?s=20
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,801

Post#6 » by 8516knicks » Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:59 am

Beer Hall Putsch #2 had to be stopped for good! :nod: Now we can look forward to Mein Krapfmph! :lol:
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,077

Post#7 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:03 am

IB4TL
bearadonisdna
RealGM
And1: 5,394

Post#8 » by bearadonisdna » Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:31 am

Chanel probably big mad
ScienceOfLosing
Sixth Man
And1: 1,600

Post#9 » by ScienceOfLosing » Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:50 am

dakomish23 wrote:Either we hold all accountable or we don’t. It’s that simple.

they literally tried to overturn an election by attacking a federal building to stop the constitutional process. Then they lied a 1000x trying to deny it happened while also pretending the ppl who got locked up for doing it are political prisoners. Their lies are cancelling each other out :lol:

It’s long overdue. they should have done this on January 20th. They should also arrest all the conspirators.

Look at this logically. The videos that were released sure don‘t show an insurrection. It looked like a guided tour with a few instigators thrown in, especially at the strart. 1 Trump supporter was killed. The videos show the capital police officer was alive and well when they said he was already dead. Yet when Trump was President the media said the burning of buidings and violence (by antifa/blm) were mostly peaceful protests. Doesn‘t add up.

If you haven‘t figured it out yet, they are trying to divide us.

Anyway if the district of NY indicts Trump, will Desantis extradite him (and consequently destroy his chances at a Presidential run?)
I doubt it.

My prediction if this happens, it sets into motion a shizz storm against the current admin and a whole lot more.
The countdown starts.

Ps - Who leaked the info? Again and again the leaks are one sided.
Little Italia
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,134

Post#10 » by Little Italia » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:25 am

RandlesCornrows wrote:[url]
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=Kew6CmZ7UR7ZyfecszYIkw[/url]

[img]
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=Kew6CmZ7UR7ZyfecszYIkw[/img]

Is… a civil war…. Pending…. for Tuesday?????

Use your mind, tell me the justifications on all sides and how something good comes from this. Crazies on both sides don’t do anything.

If there are riots, Joe Biden can call the national guard for NYC. Which is martial law. And most NYPD officers are Trump voters, it could start a civil war. You know the extremist that want a civil war will be heading to NYC, especially all over NYC… if martial law is called then they’ll be no election. It could be bad, or it could be nothing. But this is like pre Jan 6th times 300…

What can come out of this..

Tell me if Trump is arrested, sure many people will be happy but the ramifications from it…

Both dems and republicans but have valid talking points when arguing each other. It’s just the ones talking are the crazies with no boundaries with politics

I’m kinda terrified. I wouldn’t go to Manhattan on Tuesday

A few riots here and there but nothing major. Don't worry, bro

"New York Knicks will never win a championship with James Dolan at the helm. Off with his head!!"

WELCOME TO MEDIOCRE HELL
Adelheid
RealGM
And1: 6,787

Post#11 » by Adelheid » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:36 am

definitely instigating a civil war
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,441

Post#12 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:41 am

ScienceOfLosing wrote:

Look at this logically. The videos that were released sure don‘t show an insurrection. It looked like a guided tour with a few instigators thrown in, especially at the strart.

A guided tour?

There are hours of violent footage and testimony from multiple witnesses including Capitol police that refute whatever you're regurgitating from Tucker Carlson.

Ashley Babbit wasn't some tourist, she was a domestic terrorist who was warned not to breach the perimeter that was set up to protect members of congress and got her head rightfully blown off for f*cking around and finding out.

At this point I really have no interest in trying to change your mind on this subject. Just know that you're pushing fascist lies that can be easily disproven.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
RandlesCornrows
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,603

Post#13 » by RandlesCornrows » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:52 am

Adelheid wrote:definitely instigating a civil war
it’s crazy what this country has become… then again, who didn’t see it coming? When you take into consideration the size and mass of the USA. I suppose it’s impossible to keep everyone’s political beliefs at bay

I voted for Trump the second election, that was before I understood politics. I can’t vote for a dem. Dems are too war hunger and the economies are absolutely **** when dems are in charge, but my god Trump is obviously not fit to be a leader.

Both sides are extremely corrupt. I can’t keep up with all the propaganda and division. You see most MAGA supporters openly supporting Russia and Putin. Then you have Biden who is throwing major fuel to the fire on Ukraine. We’re heading into ww3 Biden and the dems are certainly not making it any better. Especially when we now have banks collapsing and we’re sending billions to Ukraine.

Both sides are ****. I hope Desantis could bring us to a middle ground, but ffs very soon the USA will be a thing of the past
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#14 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:04 am

RandlesCornrows wrote:
it’s crazy what this country has become… then again, who didn’t see it coming? When you take into consideration the size and mass of the USA. I suppose it’s impossible to keep everyone’s political beliefs at bay

I voted for Trump the second election, that was before I understood politics. I can’t vote for a dem. Dems are too war hunger and the economies are absolutely **** when dems are in charge, but my god Trump is obviously not fit to be a leader.

Both sides are extremely corrupt. I can’t keep up with all the propaganda and division. You see most MAGA supporters openly supporting Russia and Putin. Then you have Biden who is throwing major fuel to the fire on Ukraine. We’re heading into ww3 Biden and the dems are certainly not making it any better. Especially when we now have banks collapsing and we’re sending billions to Ukraine.

Both sides are ****. I hope Desantis could bring us to a middle ground, but ffs very soon the USA will be a thing of the past

Yes, Republicans have never been sabre rattlers or into supporting the military industrial complex. Not at all. All the dems. Terrible people.

Why not support Ukraine? A country that wants freedom and it's borders respected should have to go it alone?

Also, always love takes where it's the party of the president in power that's the cause of EVERYTHING - banking, inflation, world issues, etc etc, as if the Congress doesn't exist.

This country deserves a dictatorial king, the amount of times I've heard all things good, or bad, tied to the president. One man that powerful. Might as well have a King. And that goes for Trump, as well as Biden, or Obama, or Bush and so on.

Never should have broken with England; England should never have let Parliament have all that power.
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#15 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:06 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
ScienceOfLosing wrote:

Look at this logically. The videos that were released sure don‘t show an insurrection. It looked like a guided tour with a few instigators thrown in, especially at the strart.

A guided tour?

There are hours of violent footage and testimony from multiple witnesses including Capitol police that refute whatever you're regurgitating from Tucker Carlson.

Ashley Babbit wasn't some tourist, she was a domestic terrorist who was warned not to breach the perimeter that was set up to protect members of congress and got her head rightfully blown off for f*cking around and finding out.

At this point I really have no interest in trying to change your mind on this subject. Just know that you're pushing fascist lies that can be easily disproven.

My family and I visit all the national monuments this way. Best way to get to front of line.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,441

Post#16 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:22 am

RandlesCornrows wrote:

Since 1933, the US economy does better historically under Democrat presidents. A simple google search can refute what you're saying.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,313

Post#17 » by duetta » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:26 am

RandlesCornrows wrote:I voted for Trump the second election, that was before I understood politics. I can’t vote for a dem. Dems are too war hunger and the economies are absolutely **** when dems are in charge, but my god Trump is obviously not fit to be a leader.

My suggestion is that you spend much, much less time watching basketball and much more time getting an education.
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,193

Post#18 » by Kampuchea » Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:36 am

RandlesCornrows wrote:

It’s nice to see some other independent people on this forum, there’s been way too many that simply follow the party line.

That being said, I’m not buying any of this arrest or civil war stuff. Things are being sensationalized. Trumps been getting arrested any day now for the last 8 years.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,202

Post#19 » by Jalen Bluntson » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:06 pm

ScienceOfLosing wrote:

Look at this logically. The videos that were released sure don‘t show an insurrection. It looked like a guided tour with a few instigators thrown in, especially at the strart. 1 Trump supporter was killed. The videos show the capital police officer was alive and well when they said he was already dead. Yet when Trump was President the media said the burning of buidings and violence (by antifa/blm) were mostly peaceful protests. Doesn‘t add up.

If you haven‘t figured it out yet, they are trying to divide us.

Anyway if the district of NY indicts Trump, will Desantis extradite him (and consequently destroy his chances at a Presidential run?)
I doubt it.

My prediction if this happens, it sets into motion a shizz storm against the current admin and a whole lot more.
The countdown starts.

Ps - Who leaked the info? Again and again the leaks are one sided.

Wait...you think it was a guided tour with a few bad apples?

:eek1:
:beer: RIP mags
Grinditout
RealGM
And1: 2,352

Post#20 » by Grinditout » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:17 pm

Is it just me or am I thinking he doesn't have that much pull/relevance anymore for any significant amount of people to do anything anyways

Return to New York Knicks