ImageImageImageImageImage

Mully on KNBR now

Moderators: Chris Porter's Hair, floppymoose, Sleepy51

floppymoose
Senior Mod - Warriors
Senior Mod - Warriors
And1: 15,798

Post#21 » by floppymoose » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:13 pm

LF75 wrote:your'e putting words in Nellie's mouth...

Like you'd never do THAT! ;-)
Left*My*Heart
RealGM
And1: 641

Post#22 » by Left*My*Heart » Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:16 pm

I sure hope Wright is not involved in any deal. He looks awesome and I can't believe he only got two minutes last night.
GSWhoopfan
Head Coach
And1: 67

Post#23 » by GSWhoopfan » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:26 pm

Left*My*Heart wrote:I doubt there is anyway in the world that it would happen, but adding Kidd to the Warriors without touching our core of Baron, Ellis, Jack and Biedrins, would be awesome.

i agree, thats an opposing teams nightmare.

Kidd/Baron...Baron can act as a 2 guard. Kidd sets up players like no other (including Nash). Biedrins with his good hands would be getting double doubles like nothing.
Lets Go Baron Davis...i dont care what jersey you put on. Lets go.
Big Smooth is focused and ready to handle the centers of the league.
Curry and Ellis will be a top 5 back court this season. 6/25/2010
Left*My*Heart
RealGM

Post#24 » by Left*My*Heart » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:31 pm

Because of his size, Kidd could play 1 through 3 and with Nellie, he will have him at the 4 and 5 too.
macballer30
Senior
And1: 0

Post#25 » by macballer30 » Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:36 pm

Left*My*Heart wrote:Because of his size, Kidd could play 1 through 3 and with Nellie, he will have him at the 4 and 5 too.

Kidd is a 1 and only a 1. He can't shoot at all, look at his %'s. Baron could maybe play some 2, but he wants to ball in his hands. A Kidd/Baron backcourt isn't even worth discussing. Can we move on and discuss the future of BWright, rather than the prospect of trading him before he's done anything.
Left*My*Heart
RealGM

Post#26 » by Left*My*Heart » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:04 pm

macballer30 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Kidd is a 1 and only a 1. He can't shoot at all, look at his %'s. Baron could maybe play some 2, but he wants to ball in his hands. A Kidd/Baron backcourt isn't even worth discussing. Can we move on and discuss the future of BWright, rather than the prospect of trading him before he's done anything.

I don't want to trade Wright and I'm completely against any trade involving him.

As I stated, I don't there is really any possibility of Kidd playing for the Warriors.

I think there is way too much emphasis put on positions...Baron is a 1, Ellis is a 1/2...does it really freakin matter? Yes Kidd is a natural PG, but throughout a game, he does a lot of other things too. Baron and Ellis alternate at the 1, but so does Jack at times. So you are telling me that you can't have Kidd, Baron and Ellis on the same team?

Interesting that Denver is supposedly very interested in Kidd, but they want to keep AI...

Return to Golden State Warriors