You all are thinkin it, so imma say it

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

NYKBaller
General Manager
And1: 241

You all are thinkin it, so imma say it 

Post#1 » by NYKBaller » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:50 am

Gary Payton and Chris Webber > Barkley, Kenny smith and Ernie

'nuff said and thats only after one night
Follow me at @CTthatdude & watch www.youtube.com/CTthatdude
lalalisa
Analyst
And1: 10

Re: You all are thinkin it, so imma say it 

Post#2 » by lalalisa » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:55 am

Noooooo...Gary Payton talks too much for me.
Michael Phelps
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Michael Phelps » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:02 am

I said earlier that they are doing a good job on their first show. It'll be fun to watch them on Tuesdays.
AgEnT50
General Manager
And1: 188

Post#5 » by AgEnT50 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:07 am

Noooooooo
tsherkin
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 19,943

Post#6 » by tsherkin » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:26 am

Yeah, I disagree. I think Webber's pretty good but there's no way that those two beat out Ernie, Kenny and Charles.
Mapelgleaf
Assistant Coach
And1: 280

Post#7 » by Mapelgleaf » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:47 am

I love how on NBA TV Webber & Payton were talking about what it took to win back-to-back championships............... ummmmmm............... :roll: Then C-Webb said LeBron James would have one of the best stats this year in NBA HISTORY (sorry Wilt, Big O).... Then, while Webber said Rondo was good for the Celtics, Payton said how Boston would be the most dominant team ever with him at point - without any sarcasm. Oh yeah and Payton said he felt closest to a trophy with LAL, when reminded about the '96 Seattle team, he looked like a deer in head lights. :roll:

I feel sorry for Amad Rashad... They were both clowns, sorry. They'll never hold a candle to TNT's crew.
Websites • SEO • Graphic Design
http://www.AstuteWebGroup.com
AIRTIGHT
Junior
And1: 1

Post#8 » by AIRTIGHT » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:57 am

Mapelgleaf wrote:I love how on NBA TV Webber & Payton were talking about what it took to win back-to-back championships............... ummmmmm............... :roll: Then C-Webb said LeBron James would have one of the best stats this year in NBA HISTORY (sorry Wilt, Big O).... Then, while Webber said Rondo was good for the Celtics, Payton said how Boston would be the most dominant team ever with him at point - without any sarcasm. Oh yeah and Payton said he felt closest to a trophy with LAL, when reminded about the '96 Seattle team, he looked like a deer in head lights. :roll:

I feel sorry for Amad Rashad... They were both clowns, sorry. They'll never hold a candle to TNT's crew.

I got the inkling you were trying to be sarcastic in the points of your post yet I didn't find anything ironic or facetious about what you said regarding Webber & Payton.
Mapelgleaf
Assistant Coach
And1: 280

Post#9 » by Mapelgleaf » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:20 am

AIRTIGHT wrote:
Mapelgleaf wrote:I love how on NBA TV Webber & Payton were talking about what it took to win back-to-back championships............... ummmmmm............... :roll: Then C-Webb said LeBron James would have one of the best stats this year in NBA HISTORY (sorry Wilt, Big O).... Then, while Webber said Rondo was good for the Celtics, Payton said how Boston would be the most dominant team ever with him at point - without any sarcasm. Oh yeah and Payton said he felt closest to a trophy with LAL, when reminded about the '96 Seattle team, he looked like a deer in head lights. :roll:

I got the inkling you were trying to be sarcastic in the points of your post yet I didn't find anything ironic or facetious about what you said regarding Webber & Payton.

actually not so much ironic; more so they're crap
Websites • SEO • Graphic Design
http://www.AstuteWebGroup.com
DaDragicShow
Banned User

Post#10 » by DaDragicShow » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:45 am

You could put anyone on that show and still barkley, kenny and earnie woul be simply better.
Sloanfeld
Banned User

Post#11 » by Sloanfeld » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:00 pm

I thought this thread was going to be, "Oden is a bust."
DaDragicShow
Banned User

Post#12 » by DaDragicShow » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Oden is a bust, unti he stops commiting fouls.
studcrackers
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 6,100

Post#13 » by studcrackers » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:37 pm

i thought this thread would've been about zydrunas illgauskas's ongoing battle in chemotherapy. seriously i cant be the only person who thinks he's a cancer patient
Jugs wrote: I saw two buttholes
MagicMadness
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,331

Post#14 » by MagicMadness » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:40 pm

That '96 team went up against Jordan and the 72-10 Bulls. No one outside of Seattle thought they had much of a chance of actually winning the series.

Lakers in '04 'should of' won the Finals.
commadoor 64
Starter
And1: 26

Post#15 » by commadoor 64 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:45 pm

MagicMadness wrote:

That '96 team went up against Jordan and the 72-10 Bulls. No one outside of Seattle thought they had much of a chance of actually winning the series.

Lakers in '04 'should of' won the Finals.

Yeah, but the one guy that should've thought they had a chance was Gary Payton.
MagicMadness
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,331

Post#16 » by MagicMadness » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:47 pm

I'm sure he did...but he must've just thought the '04 Lakers team had an even bigger chance.

I didn't see the conversation, but I'm assuming he didn't say the '96 Sonics had no or little chance of beating the Bulls.
YaoisGodsAnswer
Senior

Post#17 » by YaoisGodsAnswer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Gary Payton = Charles Barkley
Chris Weber = kenny smith

Payton making fun of Chris should bring them into the conversation.
They also need a darker set, too bright for late night
East_Coast
Junior
And1: 8

Post#18 » by East_Coast » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:42 pm

MagicMadness wrote:I didn't see the conversation, but I'm assuming he didn't say the '96 Sonics had no or little chance of beating the Bulls.

:lol:
► Old School fan of the best league in the world.
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#19 » by TonyMontana » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:46 pm

Sloanfeld wrote:I thought this thread was going to be, "Oden is a bust."

:lol: :lol: Me too.
guy1
Sixth Man
And1: 117

Post#20 » by guy1 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:51 pm

Mapelgleaf wrote:Then, while Webber said Rondo was good for the Celtics, Payton said how Boston would be the most dominant team ever with him at point - without any sarcasm. .

Ummmm so? I'm sure he meant when he was in his prime, not the current Payton. I hope you don't think Rajon Rondo is anywhere near as good as Prime Payton.

Return to The General Board