What are the chances Wade leavse Miami?

Moderators: Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris, ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake

Jordan45822
RealGM
And1: 1,796

Re: What are the chances Wade leavse Miami? 

Post#21 » by Jordan45822 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:47 pm

He will either stay in Miami or go to Chicago.
BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 10,814

Post#22 » by BFRESH44 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:15 pm

The percentage change that Wade leaves Miami is somewhere south of 0.

Seriously, Wade is so close to Riley and Arison family, something EPIC would have to occur. Something far beyond basketball for the thought to even grace his mind.

And not to mention, it's South Florida? There's not much better livin' than that.
Icness
NFL Analyst
And1: 129

Post#23 » by Icness » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:06 pm

I don't think Wade will leave, but I do believe that both he and Lebron are the types of people who will defy conventional wisdom and do things in their own way.

I kinda think it might be a recruiting war between Wade and Lebron to lure Bosh or Amare or some of the other free agents that summer. I really don't think the $$ are going to matter much--pretty much every team will have cap room and enough dough to throw around. It's going to be about where these guys all feel they have the best shot at winning--unless it's one of the guys who is tired of being a second or third banana a la Jermaine O'Neal when he moved along, or really even Shaq. Amare might fit that bill, TMac might, maybe Bosh looking for more attention for how freaking awesome he is.
It's not whether you win or lose, it's how good you look playing the game
Wade-GOAT
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#24 » by Wade-GOAT » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:22 pm

As long as we are a contending team by next season Wade ain't going nowhere. Its up to Riley at this point and I got faith in him that this roster will look even better by the end of this year let alone the start of next year. And Bosh will come here when his contract up and sign with his boy so he can ride the wave to a championship.

Wade and Bosh in Miami
LeBron and Amare in NY.

[/thread]
Hendrix
RealGM
And1: 3,662

Post#25 » by Hendrix » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Kobe, and Wade are the least likely to bolt imo.,

Amare is 1st.
Bosh is 2nd
LBj is 3rd.

If Bosh leaves I could see him going with Wade more then LBJ honestly. They are better freinds, they have the same agent, he would make more money in Miami, their games fit together better.
oak2455 wrote:Do understand English???
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#26 » by TMU » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:54 pm

I know it's too early to tell, but my prediction is the BULLS.
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Post#27 » by GameTime_3 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:25 pm

Wade loves Miami and has come out and said many times, that his coming back. First Miami could offer him the most money. Second, we could offer one of his buddys the Max aswell(Bosh or Amare).South F, is one of the nicest citys in the world to live. Riley and Arison family are very close to Wade. Here in Miami, Wade is god. Every where he goes, his treated as king. Really cant see Wade leaving, unless something crazy happens between Him and Riley. Heat will also have some young players, with decent contracts on the books, with another star, what would he leave?

Return to The General Board