ImageImageImage

Miami vs Portland -- Sun -- 6pm

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Miami's Finest
Starter
And1: 0

Re: Miami vs Portland -- Sun -- 6pm 

Post#161 » by Miami's Finest » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 am

So fed up of this same thing over and over. Wasted my time watching the whole game and this idiot coach decides to throw it away at the end.
Dresta
Sixth Man
And1: 218

Post#162 » by Dresta » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 am

In the 4 minutes after Beasley came out, we scored 5 points. And conceded 14, wp Spo.
whatchaknow
Analyst
And1: 716

Post#163 » by whatchaknow » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 am

Good game Heat fans. Good luck the rest of the year im rooting for you guys. Got to start a "Free Beasley" thread, thats how we finally got Bayless into the game :lol: :lol: . In all seriousness though Beasley is the only other scorer on the team and there is no reason he should not be in the game down the stretch
Wade County
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#164 » by Wade County » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:23 am

This team is in rebuild/development mode right now, Spo is going to have to just play Beasley out there down the stretch from now on. It's silly to lose games anyways while not developing your young talent.
DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,941

Post#165 » by DWadeno3 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 am

Miami's Finest wrote:Really happy Spo took out Beasley so we could see Wade 1 vs. 5 and lose the game. What a joke.

It's a banged up Wade. I mean, the whole defense just focused on him and even in prime shape and totally healthy it's a tought task for every player to take over just like that. Look at how hard Wade had to work to just get a shot off. It's ridiciulous. I could bet a part of Wade's shooting struggles are Spoelstra fault because he makes life harder for Dwyane.
What in the world have Beasley and Magloire done to him?! Why do we waste a big time talent and even if he plays well we don't play him?! Why don't we put Magloire in if we wanna win games?! The coaching right now is so much non-sense, it is beyond me what in the world he's thinking. I could bet Riley is preparing for a comeback next season because if he wants to win titles he either does it himself or gets an experienced coach in here who can adjust to opponents and make his superstar's life easy.
Look at Kobe in L.A.. Yeah he got a great team around him but he doesn't have to work half as hard for his shots as Dwyane has to. I'm so pissed about this terrible coaching. This is why we lost a lot of games already this year!!!

#HeatLifer
Flash3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 403

Post#166 » by Flash3 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 am

btw, im done with making GTs -- wright had to mess up my streak.
Mars wrote:You can't stop the asterisk... you can only hope to contain it.
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Post#167 » by GameTime_3 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 am

I hated Spo since last year when everyone was telling me give him a chance to learn the game. Well its getting to be 2 years of the same crap. SVG had hes ruff patches but on most nights atleast he put the best players on the court. Spo has proven only one thing; Haslem and himself have an understand that only a married couple would understand.
GameTime_3
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,051

Post#168 » by GameTime_3 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:25 am

Flash3 wrote:btw, im done with making GTs -- wright had to mess up my streak.

BLAME FLASH! NOT SPO!
fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,462

Post#169 » by fishfuego. » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:26 am

**** did it again...WTF...Riley get this imbecile out and bring a real coach!
Wade2k6
RealGM
And1: 77

Post#170 » by Wade2k6 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 am

GameTime_3 wrote:I hated Spo since last year when everyone was telling me give him a chance to learn the game. Well its getting to be 2 years of the same crap. SVG had hes ruff patches but on most nights atleast he put the best players on the court. Spo has proven only one thing; Haslem and himself have an understand that only a married couple would understand.

I'm right there with ya. I never understood all the hype behind Spo. He is good in between games making adjustments but his rotations are just awful. He just doesn't put the team in the best positon to win throughout the games. He has assistant coach written all over him. Hopefully this team can get a new coach, and quick. I've heard enough of the "He's only in his 2nd year, give him time" crap, the dude is a joke.
TrueRain
RealGM
And1: 94

Post#171 » by TrueRain » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 am

Will Riley pull a "Riley" when we get the real team next year?
BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 10,814

Post#172 » by BFRESH44 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 am

It's just ridiculous how this dude refuses to have his 2 most potent players on the court in crunchtime.

As much as I like UD, I really hope he's not re-signed. He is holding Beasley back. When Udonis was coming out in flames, and Beasly was struggling early I understood. But Beas has been avg 18-8 on 50 something percent the last several games. It's mind boggling.
CoolD
Lead Assistant
And1: 971

Post#173 » by CoolD » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:28 am

But down the stretch, Wade was taking every shot.
When Wade got swated by Przybilla, which was a clean block to add, he started to go in his pissy moods.
Wade looked like he became distracted just because of one call.

Am not even sure it was Beasley sub, it was Chalmers on the floor, he basically just stood there, if Wade is going to dribble the ball, why even have Chalmers, if Andre is going to abuse him.

Though we played overall well, Portland played pretty good to add.

Heat's crowd is the worst in the league hands down, what a lame bunch.
Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,078

Post#174 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 am

The sad part is that opposing teams fans come on our board to laugh at how stupid Spo is. Is this not proof enough? Yet still you have fans that choose to be super optimists, and defend the coach no matter what goes wrong.

Roy outplayed Wade at the end, but you wanna know the difference? He had other options to go to on the court, including a young kid named LaMarcus Aldridge that was allowed to play 42 minutes and put up 23 shots.

Wade's help is named Michael Beasley, and he was given only 30 minutes and 13 shots, including benched during crunchtime.
BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 10,814

Post#175 » by BFRESH44 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 am

Yes, Wade's gotta stop with the B*tching of the refs. He could have got a technical when he bounced the ball hard.
Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM

Post#176 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:32 am

CoolD wrote:But down the stretch, Wade was taking every shot.
When Wade got swated by Przybilla, which was a clean block to add, he started to go in his pissy moods.

Am not even sure it was Beasley sub, it was Chalmers on the floor, he basically just stood there, if Wade is going to dribble the ball, why even have Chalmers, if Andre is going to abuse him.

Wade was taking every shot because we took the only other guy who can create shots out, his name is Michael Beasley. And he was playing very good tonight.

Haslem gave us nothing at the end, nothing. Don't even try to blame Chalmers, because Arroyo sucked tonight too, and so did Wright.

There is 1 move that could've made the difference in those last 5 minutes, and that is Beasley in the game instead of Haslem.
Cro_Ruption
Sixth Man
And1: 93

Post#177 » by Cro_Ruption » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:33 am

Mario Chalmers + Haslem for Bayless, miller?
SharoneWright wrote:I would not trade Bargs for Roy.

Monster or no.

i said it. And I live in a flame retardent suit.
Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM

Post#178 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:35 am

Cro_Ruption wrote:Mario Chalmers + Haslem for Bayless, miller?

Thats great value but I don't know if Riley would do it just because of the 2010 thing. But definitely good value.
YounG_A
Starter
And1: 161

Post#179 » by YounG_A » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 am

thanks spo
you're a great coach :roll:
DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,941

Post#180 » by DWadeno3 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:36 am

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:
CoolD wrote:But down the stretch, Wade was taking every shot.

Wade was taking every shot because we took the only other guy who can create shots out, his name is Michael Beasley. And he was playing very good tonight.

Haslem gave us nothing at the end, nothing. Don't even try to blame Chalmers, because Arroyo sucked tonight too, and so did Wright.

There is 1 move that could've made the difference in those last 5 minutes, and that is Beasley in the game instead of Haslem.

+1. Plus Wade was banged up.

#HeatLifer

Return to Miami Heat