ImageImage

GT: 2/20/13 Bucks vs Nets (7PM CST)

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

whatthe_buck!?
Banned User
And1: 163

Re: GT: 2/20/13 Bucks vs Nets (7PM CST) 

Post#21 » by whatthe_buck!? » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:25 pm

bullox wrote:Just saw this on reddit. Pretty impressive. I wasn't really sold when Sanders was drafted and there were talks that he could be a potential Ben Wallace. Well it's happening, and it's awesome.

Damn that's crazy. Essentially opponents shoot about the same % from a foot away from the hoop all the way to the halfway out to the ft line. Good find bullox
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,429

Post#22 » by blazza18 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:45 pm

B2B home and homes always amuse me. Should be interesting.

AussieBuck wrote:David Lee. :lol:

Yea that's god awful.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,887

Post#23 » by BUCKnation » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Godgers
Banned User
And1: 117

Post#24 » by Godgers » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:49 pm

I hope the Bucks get crushed. Im rooting for the 76ers to get Bynum back and get the 8th seed over the Bucks.

I bet the Bucks are drooling over the 8th seed and getting the Miami Heat in the playoffs here for 2 home games.

They probably consider that thier dream season and a success to get swept in 4 to the heat.
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,970

Post#25 » by Badgerlander » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Definitely looking forward to Larry making BroPez his bitch again tonight
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
JimmyTheKid
General Manager
And1: 5,099

Post#26 » by JimmyTheKid » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm

JayMKE wrote:Him selling it like he got shot was to get the call but he definitely got cracked pretty good, he was holding his jaw for a while.

I love it. If the Bucks win, it was a brilliant play. But since they lost, "just chalk it up to another stupid Monta moment."

It was definitely a foul, but maybe shouldn't have been called at that juncture. Considering how many earlier garbage calls were made against the Bucks, nobody should have an issue with it.

Just to name a few...

1) The defensive foul called on Monta where DWill grabbed and pushed Monta into the screener.
2) In the first 10 seconds of the game where Lopez lowers his shoulder into a Larry standing straight up.
3) Jennings picking up the ball, about to put up a shot and Wallace grabs him. Non-shooting. Side court.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,429

Post#27 » by blazza18 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm

DocHoliday wrote:Definitely looking forward to Larry making BroPez his bitch again tonight

He just has to stop biting and stay down more. He's still learning. Need him to stay out of foul trouble.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
paul
RealGM
And1: 1,038

Post#28 » by paul » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Ayt wrote:
DocHoliday wrote:Image

I wonder how long Monta was in surgery last night? He's lucky to be alive.

Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left.
paul
RealGM

Post#29 » by paul » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 pm

LOL, was reading that this morning and giggling hard every time I saw Avi's name. He was certainly hustling more early this season, but his D was still complete crap. Now he's just not even trying.... again.

All Star btw.
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User

Post#30 » by whatthe_buck!? » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 pm

paul wrote:
Ayt wrote:
DocHoliday wrote:Image

I wonder how long Monta was in surgery last night? He's lucky to be alive.

Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
BUCKnation
RealGM
And1: 2,887

Post#31 » by BUCKnation » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:32 pm

That is a Chris Bosh quality flop, except Monta at least got touched.
paul
RealGM

Post#32 » by paul » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:32 pm

blazza18 wrote:
DocHoliday wrote:Definitely looking forward to Larry making BroPez his bitch again tonight

He just has to stop biting and stay down more. He's still learning. Need him to stay out of foul trouble.

I'm as homer as the next guy particularly when it comes to anything versus Lopez lol, but Wilt at worst halved their head to head matchup. Larry had a couple of really poor foul decisions early to take himself out of the game, though he did come back well.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#33 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Monta used some theatrics there, but Deron's elbow connected with his jaw. You'd think some people would give Monta credit for getting the call. At least he works for calls. Jennings still hasn't learned a thing in that regard.

Also....Sanders never made Lopez his b****....quite the opposite....Sanders was in foul trouble the entire first half and Lopez got whatever he wanted when he got the ball in the post. Larry has to do a better job tonight.
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User

Post#34 » by whatthe_buck!? » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:Monta used some theatrics there, but Deron's elbow connected with his jaw. You'd think some people would give Monta credit for getting the call. At least he works for calls. Jennings still hasn't learned a thing in that regard.

Also....Sanders never made Lopez his b****....quite the opposite....Sanders was in foul trouble the entire first half and Lopez got whatever he wanted when he got the ball in the post. Larry has to do a better job tonight.

Naw you're right, he got hit pretty good, and he does deserve credit for selling it and getting the call, the funny part is that the direction he jerks his head back to sell the call actually has the effect of making it look like Williams totally whiffed and he was just purely flopping. It took me watching the replay 3 times before I realized he got nailed, and I think his strange reaction definitely made the crowd go nuts thinking he got away with a big one. Of course it didn't help that Deron acted like he didn't even touch Monta, but it was hilarious that jayz was courtside yelling "**** U REF!!!!" Right after that foul got called...
Badgerlander
RealGM
And1: 6,970

Post#35 » by Badgerlander » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:45 pm

paul wrote:
blazza18 wrote:

I'm as homer as the next guy particularly when it comes to anything versus Lopez lol, but Wilt at worst halved their head to head matchup. Larry had a couple of really poor foul decisions early to take himself out of the game, though he did come back well.

I didn't remember Larry allowing a single basket to Wilt in the 4th or overtime so I double checked the boxscore play by play and I was right. Don't have time at the moment to sort thru it all but I'd be curious what Wilts stats were against Larry.
Shoot, Move, and Communicate...

Spoiler:

I'm just here for my own amusement,"don't take offense at my innuendo..."

Countless waze, we pass the daze...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
paul
RealGM

Post#36 » by paul » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:49 pm

DocHoliday wrote:
paul wrote:
blazza18 wrote:

I didn't remember Larry allowing a single basket to Wilt in the 4th or overtime so I double checked the boxscore play by play and I was right. Don't have time at the moment to sort thru it all but I'd be curious what Wilts stats were against Larry.

Yeah Wilt had the better of it early, Larry late. Though Wilt went to the bench for an extended period late while the Nets tried to exploit Sanders with Blatche which was interesting (see 'weird').

Larry certainly didn't make Wilt his bitch in the overall matchup though.
whatthe_buck!?
Banned User

Post#37 » by whatthe_buck!? » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 pm

EastSideBucksFan wrote:Also....Sanders never made Lopez his b****....quite the opposite....Sanders was in foul trouble the entire first half and Lopez got whatever he wanted when he got the ball in the post. Larry has to do a better job tonight.

I feel like that's kind of an exaggeration. Larry got some key stops on Wilt. Unless u count the fact that Lopez put Larry in foul trouble I don't see how you can say that Lopez made Larry his b*tch. When Larry was on the floor he made things tough for Lopez out there. I'd say it was an even matchup that maybe Lopez won just slightly...
A Diddy2231
Analyst
And1: 106

Post#38 » by A Diddy2231 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Wilt or Bogut can't even hold Sanders jock strap!!

Cue Paul in 5..4...3..2..1
Johnny wrote:You betrayed me! You're not good. You, you're just a chicken. Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep.
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#39 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:00 pm

whatthe_buck!? wrote:
EastSideBucksFan wrote:Also....Sanders never made Lopez his b****....quite the opposite....Sanders was in foul trouble the entire first half and Lopez got whatever he wanted when he got the ball in the post. Larry has to do a better job tonight.

I feel like that's kind of an exaggeration. Larry got some key stops on Wilt. Unless u count the fact that Lopez put Larry in foul trouble I don't see how you can say that Lopez made Larry his b*tch. When Larry was on the floor he made things tough for Lopez out there. I'd say it was an even matchup that maybe Lopez won just slightly...

I never said Lopez made Sanders his B****.

I said Lopez got what he wanted when he caught the ball in the post and Larry fouled him too much.

The only person who made anyone their B***** was Andray Blatche to Larry Sanders.
paul
RealGM

Post#40 » by paul » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:03 pm

A Diddy2231 wrote:Wilt or Bogut can't even hold Sanders jock strap!!

Cue Paul in 5..4...3..2..1

?

Clever :roll:

Mind pointing out what I said that was wrong (or had anything to do with Bogut)?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks