ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks @ Raptors PG Thread

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Butch718
RealGM
And1: 6,485

Re: Knicks @ Raptors PG Thread 

Post#281 » by Butch718 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:28 am

I feel better. Just finished watching the trailer to Game of Thrones season 3. Nerdy things make me happy enough to wash away the taste of this bad loss.
SuperflyKnick
Head Coach
And1: 1,072

Post#282 » by SuperflyKnick » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:36 am

I'm sorry but Woodson does not get a pass on anything becuz we suck on defense and even worse on offense. Woodson is clueless and cud stick that accountability crap up his ass. How many times did our star player play defense I sure the hell didn't see woody hold him accountable.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,175

Post#283 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:44 am

Woodson feels like he's walking an emotional tightrope, because he knows all too well that Melo is a very fragile guy. He probably wants to call him out, but he has shown before job security matters to him. Melo has shown two sides of the coin. He could respond positively to deserved criticism and play both ends of the floor again and return to his passing of early in the year or he could turn pouty and sulk. You never know how Melo will respond to adversity. Which is why he is not a reliable person and incapable of leading.

Looking forward to Game of Thrones more than any other show.
ImageImageImage
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#284 » by br7knicks » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:49 am

took my girl to watch Silver Lining instead of going to the knicks game.

glad i got to watch jennifer lawrence in some REALLY tight clothes instead of watching my knicks lose, again.........
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
kNicksGmen
Analyst
And1: 458

Post#285 » by kNicksGmen » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 am

so many people harping on melo in here... really boggles my mind.

i could list 20 things that concern me about the team. melo wouldn't be one of them.

people complain he doesn't pass... then he passes down the stretch and you see what happens. it's like you ignore all the passes he makes that lead to missed shots by his teammates. they don't count because they missed i guess lol

everyone on this team is almost worthless other than melo. i give chandler props for hustling tonight... blocking shots and what not. too bad him showing up is a once in awhile thing. worst DPOY of all time. can't stand when breen refers to him as the DPOY.

felton craps the bed, jr throws up bricks, kidd is worthless... all these things are clearly melo's fault. why is he not making them better? why can't he turn trash into gold? if only we had lebron. he could make felton look like a poor man's chalmers.
Laowai
Analyst
And1: 26

Post#286 » by Laowai » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:26 am

Well Casey is worse than Woodson took the Raptors 3 & 19 in the 1st 22 games.
Can't set a offense Toronto should be at least 8 games better.
Canadian in China
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,595

Post#287 » by Stannis » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:30 am

Clyde_Style wrote:Looking forward to Game of Thrones more than any other show.

I really want to start watching that show, but I am afraid I am going to get hooked, like I do with many other shows in the past. I am an impatient man, not sure if I can wait a week between episodes and several months between seasons.

I watched all seasons of Lost within 2 months, and 4 seasons of Dexter in a few months. I enjoy watching shows in that way.
Free Palestine
Mr_Perfect
Head Coach
And1: 2,931

Post#288 » by Mr_Perfect » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:33 am

Has Woodson said "it's on me" yet?
wenzi
Senior
And1: 2

Post#289 » by wenzi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:35 am

can't even beat Raptors,NYK in trouble now
Career Loser = LeBron James
taj2133
General Manager
And1: 2,972

Post#290 » by taj2133 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:56 am

raps playing better since they got gay there 6 wins and 3 loss with him. imam shumpert has played like crap since he came back from injury he not playing defense and his shot selection has sucked.
wenzi
Senior
And1: 2

Post#291 » by wenzi » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:58 am

taj2133 wrote:raps playing better since they got gay there 6 wins and 3 loss with him. imam shumpert has played like crap since he came back from injury he not playing defense and his shot selection has sucked.

so they shouldn't trade Brewer
Career Loser = LeBron James
taj2133
General Manager
And1: 2,972

Post#292 » by taj2133 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 am

i didn't care for the brewer trade because he just had one great month that it. Brewer wouldn't have made a difference.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#293 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:13 am

Shpati21 wrote:

I really want to start watching that show, but I am afraid I am going to get hooked, like I do with many other shows in the past. I am an impatient man, not sure if I can wait a week between episodes and several months between seasons.

I watched all seasons of Lost within 2 months, and 4 seasons of Dexter in a few months. I enjoy watching shows in that way.

I know the symptoms. Still some shows I'm pretty sure I'd like a lot I haven't watched like Deadwood and Carnavale. But you have to watch this. If you enjoy great popcorn movies, this is better than any epic adventure crap Hollywood is putting out now. Some very good characters to follow. You've got 2 seasons to watch now. This season is going to be crazy. You don't have a choice. You know you're going to watch it.
ImageImageImage
JBreezeNY
RealGM
And1: 10,713

Post#294 » by JBreezeNY » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:23 am

So mods..........
Stannis
RealGM

Post#295 » by Stannis » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:24 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:

I know the symptoms. Still some shows I'm pretty sure I'd like a lot I haven't watched like Deadwood and Carnavale. But you have to watch this. If you enjoy great popcorn movies, this is better than any epic adventure crap Hollywood is putting out now. Some very good characters to follow. You've got 2 seasons to watch now. This season is going to be crazy. You don't have a choice. You know you're going to watch it.

Yea, I know I am going to watch it down the line. The question is just "when?". Right now, I can wait. I can probably wait for it to get to season 4 or 5. I know it is going to be good. My little brother has been begging me to start watching it. He wants to chat about it at home lol.

In the process of watching Oz, and recently tried to watch Breaking Bad
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#296 » by Clyde_Style » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:31 am

Shpati21 wrote:Yea, I know I am going to watch it down the line. The question is just "when?". Right now, I can wait. I can probably wait for it to get to season 4 or 5. I know it is going to be good.

I did that with OZ and BB too. Oz is one of those shows that hooks you in quickly and then grinds you down. You're ready for it to end by the time it is done. BB I jammed last year so now its just a half season left. The cliffhanger at the end of the last episode was perfect set-up to bring it home now. I'm ready for that to wrap up. You feel sleazy from some of the characters on these shows. Walter has become a total monster doosh who deserves whatever he gets. I think the only suspense now is whether he gets it or not.
ImageImageImage
Stannis
RealGM

Post#297 » by Stannis » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:53 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
Shpati21 wrote:Yea, I know I am going to watch it down the line. The question is just "when?". Right now, I can wait. I can probably wait for it to get to season 4 or 5. I know it is going to be good.

I did that with OZ and BB too. Oz is one of those shows that hooks you in quickly and then grinds you down. You're ready for it to end by the time it is done. BB I jammed last year so now its just a half season left. The cliffhanger at the end of the last episode was perfect set-up to bring it home now. I'm ready for that to wrap up. You feel sleazy from some of the characters on these shows. Walter has become a total monster doosh who deserves whatever he gets. I think the only suspense now is whether he gets it or not.

I actually left Oz at the beginning of season 2 about two years ago. Now, I am trying to get back in it. Not sure why I left it alone in the first place. The man in the wheelchair is actually one of my favorite characters ever. I love that actor too. I did not even finish half of episode 1 of BB yesterday.

I been doing rewatches of episodes my favorite shows for the last few months, haven't tried anything fresh.

I really watch shows for the characters more than anything else. It's why I like Lost then the Sopranos the best. It's also why I think Dexter has fallen off badly in the last 2-3 seasons.

I got Fringe, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Justified, Band of Brothers, and BB on my HDD. Haven't made progress any of those yet. Going to get Carnivàle and Deadwood on there too.
Free Palestine
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,352

Post#298 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 am

JBreezeNY wrote:
So mods..........

Did you buzz them.. that ish is despicable.
truth serum
Banned User
And1: 35

Post#299 » by truth serum » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 am

ibraheim718 wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:
So mods..........

Did you buzz them.. that ish is despicable.

Garbage. Ban that idiot.
ibraheim718
Knicks Forum Point God
And1: 14,352

Post#300 » by ibraheim718 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 am

Shpati21 wrote:I actually left Oz at the beginning of season 2 about two years ago. Now, I am trying to get back in it. Not sure why I left it alone in the first place. The man in the wheelchair is actually one of my favorite characters ever. I love that actor too. I did not even finish half of episode 1 of BB yesterday.

I been doing rewatches of episodes my favorite shows for the last few months, haven't tried anything fresh.

I really watch shows for the characters more than anything else. It's why I like Lost then the Sopranos the best. It's also why I think Dexter has fallen off badly in the last 2-3 seasons.

I got Fringe, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Justified, Band of Brothers, and BB on my HDD. Haven't made progress any of those yet. Going to get Carnivàle and Deadwood on there too.

You have to be patient with BB... it starts off really slow. Dexter bounced back a little bit last season. GOT is awesome and so is Boardwalk Empire. I still watch Mad Men also.. I think last season they had two of their best episodes ever.

Return to New York Knicks