ImageImageImageImageImage

Fan Running on the Court, another X on his Bucket List

Moderators: 7 Footer, Duffman100, HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper

sanity
RealGM
And1: 1,812

Re: Fan Running on the Court, another X on his Bucket List 

Post#41 » by sanity » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:49 pm

I like when fans do it during baseball games though. I imagine a ___ year ban from the stadium is the usual punishment---but I'm unsure if you can actually enforce something like that anyway
Oakville_Raptor
Head Coach
And1: 3,771

Post#42 » by Oakville_Raptor » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:50 pm

WalterCronkite wrote:
raptorfan416 wrote:some fan in Memphis burned rudy gay's jersey WTF

https://twitter.com/jaeresurreccion/sta ... 56/photo/1

https://www.facebook.com/wes.bevis

Everyone troll him on facebook!

Why do you have to be so creepy?
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,224

Post#43 » by Shaazzam » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:51 pm

:lol:
YogiStewart wrote:i wish that people with a bucket list would just die already.
Imageprops to Turbo_Zone
Yoga
Banned User
And1: 83

Post#44 » by Yoga » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:55 pm

SwagberryKush wrote::lol: It was pretty funny.

ballercb4
Sixth Man
And1: 1,284

Post#45 » by ballercb4 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:39 pm

J-Roc wrote:I'm more concerned about those tweets that sound like they could have been setting up a terrorist attack. Though I'm sure if it was a brown guy he'd be monitored.

smh at brown comment even TSA knows difference between a Sikh and Taliban now...I doubt any attack would occur...NBA has new measures they are using hand held metal detectors on people before they walk in to stadiums now and searching and patting down people...The concerns are hand guns not terrorist attacks...if the someone wants to attack a public place there is nothing we can do if intelligence agencies over look it...I only wish they showed the guy running around all his shirt said was LETS GO RAPTORS not POKERSTARS.NET lollllllll
Inevitable
RealGM
And1: 134,630

Post#46 » by Inevitable » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:49 pm

WalterCronkite wrote:
raptorfan416 wrote:some fan in Memphis burned rudy gay's jersey WTF

https://twitter.com/jaeresurreccion/sta ... 56/photo/1

https://www.facebook.com/wes.bevis

Everyone troll him on facebook!

Someone commented the burning of his jersey looks like a hate crime :lol:
RIP Kobe
Analyst
And1: 4,505

Post#47 » by RIP Kobe » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:25 pm

BlackBerry wrote:Nah one time when I was younger. I took my girlfriend to the Raptors game against Pistons and we both made out and I was feeling her up and ****. The security guard was like to me, your disturbing others. I was in high school at the time so I am like, tell them to look the other way or at the game. Either way me and my girl was told to stop making out to explicitly or we would have to leave. So I just felt her felt as we watched the game. Security can't do much unless you run on the court. There rent-a-cops.

you could have been kicked out, and trespassed for engaging in prohibited behaviour while on private property.
CPT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,941

Post#48 » by CPT » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:18 pm

BlackBerry wrote:Nah one time when I was younger. I took my girlfriend to the Raptors game against Pistons and we both made out and I was feeling her up and ****. The security guard was like to me, your disturbing others. I was in high school at the time so I am like, tell them to look the other way or at the game. Either way me and my girl was told to stop making out to explicitly or we would have to leave. So I just felt her felt as we watched the game. Security can't do much unless you run on the court. There rent-a-cops.

RapsFanInVA
Head Coach
And1: 2,092

Post#49 » by RapsFanInVA » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Return to Toronto Raptors