Sources: Thunder Inquire About Wilson Chandler

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Sources: Thunder Inquire About Wilson Chandler 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:58 pm

The Oklahoma City Thunder have inquired about the availability of Wilson Chandler, according to sources.

Chandler is averaging 14.7 points and 6.3 rebounds this season.

Via Chris Mannix/Sports Illustrated

IMAN5
General Manager
And1: 5,666

Re: Sources: Thunder Inquire About Wilson Chandler 

Post#2 » by IMAN5 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:10 pm

and what exactly can they offer? Their best player that they may trade would be Reggie but he's about to become a RFA and I don't know if OKC gives him up yet.

KD-Westbrook are untouchable, Ibaka is probably untouchable/needs a really good player in order to be traded. Collison doesn't have much value plus he's OKC's Haslem (gave up money, been with them through good and bad).

That leaves Perkins who is trash.
Adams who is their future 5 so I don't see it.
Lamb and Perry Jones? That might work. Might need some picks thrown in.
instagram.com/510movement
Valid
RealGM
And1: 12,656

Post#3 » by Valid » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:35 pm

IMAN5 wrote:and what exactly can they offer? Their best player that they may trade would be Reggie but he's about to become a RFA and I don't know if OKC gives him up yet.

KD-Westbrook are untouchable, Ibaka is probably untouchable/needs a really good player in order to be traded. Collison doesn't have much value plus he's OKC's Haslem (gave up money, been with them through good and bad).

Not sure OKC would surrender both Lamb and Jones in the deal. We know how much they value young players on cheap contracts. One of them would almost certainly have to go, though.
StunnaStan
Pro Prospect
And1: 259

Post#4 » by StunnaStan » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:56 pm

unless they're giving up durant or westbrook, they're not getting chandler. lamb and jones are good and have really good upsides but neither has put it together on a consistent basis yet so itd be redundant to add 2 more players who havent put it all together at the expense of another player who isnt all quite where he should be in terms of production.

Perry Jones did destroy denver earlier this season which left a good impression though. has he returned from injury?
Fresh360Waves
Veteran
And1: 339

Post#5 » by Fresh360Waves » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:50 pm

I'm sure Perry Jones would be included in the deal and maybe even Lamb if either Foye and/or Afflalo were to be traded to make room.
luss54321
Starter
And1: 297

Post#6 » by luss54321 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:10 pm

StunnaStan wrote:unless they're giving up durant or westbrook, they're not getting chandler. lamb and jones are good and have really good upsides but neither has put it together on a consistent basis yet so itd be redundant to add 2 more players who havent put it all together at the expense of another player who isnt all quite where he should be in terms of production.

Perry Jones did destroy denver earlier this season which left a good impression though. has he returned from injury?

The Thunder will probably trade Durant for Chandler. Nuggets throw in a 2nd round pick to even the deal.
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,844

Post#7 » by inquisitive » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:14 am

rockets could give nuggets TPE and 2nd rd pick for chandler
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI
Cavs1017
Banned User
And1: 503

Post#8 » by Cavs1017 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:32 am

IMAN5 wrote:and what exactly can they offer? Their best player that they may trade would be Reggie but he's about to become a RFA and I don't know if OKC gives him up yet.

if I was Denver I'd take Lamb and Perry Jones in a heart beat.
DET_Athletics
Pro Prospect
And1: 213

Post#9 » by DET_Athletics » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:07 am

wilson chandler, Arron afflao, 2nd round pick for josh smith jodie meeks

Return to Wiretap Discussion