18%

Total votes: 11

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,276

Re: NFC West 

Post#81 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:No comment.

Still hope to play you guys in the playoffs though. that is if you guys make it, lol. 8-)
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#82 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:46 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bleu wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:.
a lot more?

Cardinals win tonight and its a tight 3 way race.
Seattle 4-1
Cards and Rams 3-3 will be plenty close early on.

I expect the Rams to drop some though.

Cardinals with Palmer can go 3-1 in the next four

Or, Cardinals LOSE tonight and they're 2-4. It can go either way, see how that works? They have already lost to New England, and two weak teams in Buffalo and LA. I'm not hating on the Cardinals by any means, I think they have a decent shot to turn things around and make something of this season. But to this point, it has been disappointing.

The Seahawks are right where I would expect them to be at 5-1, but the Cards at 2-3 is certainly behind where most people thought they would be. The Rams pulled a few out, but nobody is kidding themselves and buying into that, and the Niners are a dumpster fire. So yes, I am absolutely disappointed with the NFC West SO FAR. Exactly as I said.

Seattle is only 4-1 right now, bro.
and Seattle has only scored 105 points up to now,28th in points total,defense cant hold the damn forever
who said Buffalo was weak? they shut out genius coach and scored 30 points or more ,four times.Theyve won 4 straight.
Your perception is based on a passed bias that doesnt seem to apply now

and no, 2-4 isnt that bad after 6 games either, with 10 to go and only 2 games back.
nothing is decided yet.
the Rams pulled a few out, but%20nobody%20is%20kidding%20themselves%20and%20buying%20into%20that,]

and yet theyve made Vegas a ton of money doing theopposite of what people expected.

the Niners are a dumpster fire.

at 15th in total points and theyve scored the most points in their own division. They arent that bad in the red zone...yes its early. I just looked that up and found it interesting.

Wow. Seattle is only 4 - 1. I bet a lot of other NFL teams would like to be in that position. Seattle has been holding the dam for 4 years and counting. I don't agree with your view at all. And the Bills finally won a game vs, the under manned Patriot team. Wow, pencil the Bills in for the Super Bowl. Why don't you bring up Rex Ryan's record over the years vs, Bellicheat whether with the Bills or Jets? Or for that matter the Bills record vs. the Patriots since 2000. Above, you are Challanging poster's to take notice of the Bills at 4 - 1. But yet you shoot off at the mouth about Seattle and Dallas being weak and not playing anyone with the same record. And once again, your being a total **** putting words in my mouth and other poster's mouth's. I have no bias at all with the Patriots and/or Bills. If you took the time to read everyone's post in here instead of just spewing all your crap to see what sticks you might be able to see where some of us are coming from. I told you and everyone in the general forum, way back before the season even started, that I don't really give a damn about the inferior AFC and their teams till Super Bowl time. I'm an NFC/NFL purist. I loathe and dislike the Patriots as much as most of the other poster's in here. But reality is reality. Until Ryan and the Bills can actually have a winning season, win a division and even win a **** playoff game, why would I go against the Patriots. They have quite the resume and results the past 15 years. Case closed. LMAO, 2 - 4 isn't bad, lmao. But Dallas and Seattle are over rated and haven't played anyone yet. Just to funny, just too **** funny.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#83 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:15 pm

[img]Seattle%20has%20been%20holding%20the%20dam%20for%204%20years%20and%20counting.[/img]

I was referring to this year and only this year. They dont score points and their mobile QB isnt mobile anymore.
or at least he's slower
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#84 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:16 pm

Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#85 » by Otis Driftwood » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:24 pm

Who cares about the Niners being 15th in total points... when they are last in Rushing yards allowed. And it ain't close.

RK TEAM ATT YDS YDS/A LONG TD YDS/G
3 Seattle 151 505 3.3 34 3 84.2
15 Arizona 176 676 3.8 49 6 96.6
20 Los Angeles 186 730 3.9 53 6 104.3
32 San Francisco 252 1296 5.1 45 10 185.1

The next closest team (Cleveland) is only giving up 139.9 per game - 979 yards total.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,437

Post#86 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:55 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:Image

:lol:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#87 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:21 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:[img]Seattle%20has%20been%20holding%20the%20dam%20for%204%20years%20and%20counting.[/img]

I was referring to this year and only this year. They dont score points and their mobile QB isnt mobile anymore.
or at least he's slower

And yet they are 4-1-1 and your Cardinals are not running away with the division. So funny. Otis is right, your a troll.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#88 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:28 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:[img]Seattle%20has%20been%20holding%20the%20dam%20for%204%20years%20and%20counting.[/img]

or at least he's slower

And yet they are 4-1-1 and your Cardinals are not running away with the division. So funny. Otis is right, your a troll.

I've already explained that a different opinion isnt trolling.
so what they are 4-1-1 ? they are weakest offense in their division and they were given the Atlanta game.
they couldnt score 2 TDs in 3 games. the nfc west is obviously a very weak division.
my statement above involves how Seattle will be through an entire season and its obvious from their previous games that they arent good. The losses will come and the Cards will start winning.They are winning their next two games easily.
all you do every week is focus on that one week,thinking it will explain how the season goes.
Thats not how it works.
scoring 111 points in 6 games means you suck and the losses are coming if you dont score more.
Seattle is going 0-3 or 1-2 coming up and Cards will be 2-1 or 1-2. The Cards only questionable game is against Vikings and I'm willing to concede a freak accident against the Panthers to go 1-2.
calling someone a troll because you cant fathom their perspective is pathetic. Learn to start thinking outside that little box you are in.
the only good team the Hawks beat was Falcons because the league gave it to them at home. the Seahawks are 4-1-1 beating teams with a collective record of 16-25.
their schedule is getting tougher and they will lose.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#89 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:33 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

or at least he's slower

so what they are 4-1-1 ? they are weakest offense in their division and they were given the Atlanta game.
they couldnt score 2 TDs in 3 games. the nfc west is obviously a very weak division.
my statement above involves how Seattle will be through an entire season and its obvious from their previous games that they arent good. The losses will come and the Cards will start winning.They are winning their next two games easily.
all you do every week is focus on that one week,thinking it will explain how the season goes.
Thats not how it works.
scoring 111 points in 6 games means you suck and the losses are coming if you dont score more.
Seattle is going 0-3 or 1-2 coming up and Cards will be 2-1 or 1-2. The Cards only questionable game is against Vikings and I'm willing to concede a freak accident against the Panthers to go 1-2.
calling someone a troll because you cant fathom their perspective is pathetic. Learn to start thinking outside that little box you are in.
the only good team the Hawks beat was Falcons because the league gave it to them at home. the Seahawks are 4-1-1 beating teams with a collective record of 16-25.

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#90 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:And yet they are 4-1-1 and your Cardinals are not running away with the division. So funny. Otis is right, your a troll.

Thats not how it works.

Well Jack, I give up. Lets fold out tents and call it a year. My Cowboys and your Sea Hawks suck because Ernie says so, we haven't played anyone yet and the divisions we play in are weak. 8-)
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#91 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:59 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
Thats not how it works.

Well Jack, I give up. Lets fold out tents and call it a year. My Cowboys and your Sea Hawks suck because Ernie says so, we haven't played anyone yet and the divisions we play in are weak. 8-)

you are good for after the fact bullcr-- remarks but you aint got no hat in no ring.
where were your season/playoffs predictions? huh? where are they?

are you really trying to argue that the seahawks are good with 111 points after 6 games with a tie?
in any universe that is called sucking. They sucked sunday night,plain,straight and simple.
dont give me any of that circular-yeah but defense- bull either.they punted 9 times to Arizonas 6. They didnt have the ball and didnt get any yards all game until some miracle towards the end.

you dont know how to research or analyze anything.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#92 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:14 am

It has nothing to do with after the fact. Some teams don't have all their horses ready to start a season. Some big time players are on I.R. to start a season. Some teams have a lot of rookies and there are a lot of unanswered questions. Some teams have many players out on suspension. Its not smart in many ways not to stick your neck out too far with some teams till things take shape a bit. I could go on and on here a little bit but I think you can figure where I'm coming from here. And I have stuck my neck out a little bit so far. Remember, I do have K.C making the playoffs and getting to the AFC Championship. A bit risky seeings how Denver and Oakland and even S.D are all legit and will have a huge say in whether I win an early prop bet I made in August. P.S. This is coming from a die hard Cowboy fan that may have to face Seattle down the road. As bad as the Sea Hawks are on offense at times, they are as great, if not greater on the other side of the ball. Teams like Seattle and Denver will always be in most games regardless of the offense when you have such a great defense. Oh, lol, what about the great Cardinal offense and all their weapons? They must SUCK too.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#93 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:It has nothing to do with after the fact. Some teams don't have all their horses ready to start a season. Some big time players are on I.R. to start a season. Some teams have a lot of rookies and there are a lot of unanswered questions. Some teams have many players out on suspension. Its not smart in many ways not to stick your neck out too far with some teams till things take shape a bit. I could go on and on here a little bit but I think you can figure where I'm coming from here. And I have stuck my neck out a little bit so far. Remember, I do have K.C making the playoffs and getting to the AFC Championship. A bit risky seeings how Denver and Oakland and even S.D are all legit and will have a huge say in whether I win an early prop bet I made in August. P.S. This is coming from a die hard Cowboy fan that may have to face Seattle down the road. As bad as the Sea Hawks are on offense at times, they are as great, if not greater on the other side of the ball. Teams like Seattle and Denver will always be in most games regardless of the offense when you have such a great defense. Oh, lol, what about the great Cardinal offense and all their weapons? They must SUCK too.

It has nothing to do with after the fact. Some teams don't have all their horses ready to start a season. Some big time players are on I.R. to start a season.

none of that matters. Just a bunch of excuses.

everything youve said is after the fact crap.
everything above is redundant jibberish.

I made predictions before the season started,you did not. You have nothing to offer but 20/20 hindsight like all the rest of the chickens.

lol, what about the great Cardinal offense and all their weapons? They must SUCK too

you are laughing about the Cardinals and yet they kept your best QB in the west from doing anything worth talking about. best QB in the west? he's ranked 22nd behind Tannehill and Alex Smith,,Seattle is Dead last in team offense and second to last in points,26th in yards per play,
29th in total yards..they are the worst 4-1-1 team in history up to now lol Passing offense they are 20th,rushing offense 28th over all and 28th in yards , they have 5 rushing and 6 passing TDs, they suck. The defense can not and will not make up for that going forward and their last game is good early evidence.

do you see me saying the Cards are done? youll wait till 3 weeks from now when they are doing good to say how you notice they are doing good. :roll:

Its not smart in many ways not to stick your neck out too far with some teams till things take shape a bit. I could go on and on here a little bit but I think you can figure where I'm coming from here.

yes,its called being a chicken that cant commit.

smart ? its about how good are you at evaluating what will happen before the season starts.
You obviously know you wont be good at it so you chicken out.

Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#94 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:52 am

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:It has nothing to do with after the fact. Some teams don't have all their horses ready to start a season. Some big time players are on I.R. to start a season. Some teams have a lot of rookies and there are a lot of unanswered questions. Some teams have many players out on suspension. Its not smart in many ways not to stick your neck out too far with some teams till things take shape a bit. I could go on and on here a little bit but I think you can figure where I'm coming from here. And I have stuck my neck out a little bit so far. Remember, I do have K.C making the playoffs and getting to the AFC Championship. A bit risky seeings how Denver and Oakland and even S.D are all legit and will have a huge say in whether I win an early prop bet I made in August. P.S. This is coming from a die hard Cowboy fan that may have to face Seattle down the road. As bad as the Sea Hawks are on offense at times, they are as great, if not greater on the other side of the ball. Teams like Seattle and Denver will always be in most games regardless of the offense when you have such a great defense. Oh, lol, what about the great Cardinal offense and all their weapons? They must SUCK too.

They are the worst 4-1-1 team in history up to now lol Passing offense they are 20th,rushing offense 28th over all and 28th in yards , they have 5 rushing and 6 passing TDs, they suck. The defense can not and will not make up for that going forward and their last game is good early evidence.

Dude, whats your deal!? Why the bone to pick? We get it, the offense hasn't carried this team. So what? The team is still 4-1-1 as you mention. They've struggled at times, but so does every team at certain points in a season. This team had a losing record the first half of last season, they still ended up in the playoffs. Same goes for the previous year (Super Bowl team). They usually start out slow offensively. I get that your trying to push across an agenda, but its coming across kind of egregiously.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect

Post#95 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:17 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:

They are the worst 4-1-1 team in history up to now lol Passing offense they are 20th,rushing offense 28th over all and 28th in yards , they have 5 rushing and 6 passing TDs, they suck. The defense can not and will not make up for that going forward and their last game is good early evidence.

Dude, whats your deal!? Why the bone to pick? We get it, the offense hasn't carried this team. So what? The team is still 4-1-1 as you mention. They've struggled at times, but so does every team at certain points in a season. This team had a losing record the first half of last season, they still ended up in the playoffs. Same goes for the previous year (Super Bowl team). They usually start out slow offensively. I get that your trying to push across an agenda, but its coming across kind of egregiously.

what agenda? they suck and I'm pointing out that they suck, Pretty simple.
the stats prove it. Bluecantmakeapredictiontilafterthefactjersey tried to say that Wilson was the best QB in division and just pointed out he wasnt and the rest of the factual stats flowed out lol.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#96 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Stats don't always prove anything. Sometimes you can get blind sided by relying on stats alone, especially when you are a part time professional gambler since 1981. Believe me, I had to learn the hard way when I was younger and thought I knew everything.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#97 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:42 pm

Matheiu out for the Cardinals 3 - 5 weeks. Huge loss.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#98 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:50 pm

What happened to Cactus jack? Is he in deep grief this week?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#99 » by Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:41 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:What happened to Cactus jack? Is he in deep grief this week?

Pissed
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#100 » by bleu » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:05 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:What happened to Cactus jack? Is he in deep grief this week?

Pissed

At least you've got a sharp new avi and a team who isn't 2-5 :lol:

Return to The General NFL Board