50%

Total votes: 14

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,272

Re: AFC North 

Post#21 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:47 pm

ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I feel stronger with my picks of Kansas City and Cincinnati winning their divisions and going farther in the playoffs vs. your picks of the Dolts and Buffalo.

Lol feelings won't change anything.
Be sure to take notes when the playoffs start.
The Chiefs and Bengals are irrelevant.

Chiefs and Bengals, irrelevant, O.K., lol !!! Cincinnati with injuries, best defensive player on suspension and no Eifert, etc., and a tough first 3 games to start out the season. I'm not jumping off the Bengal bandwagon because of the Steelers. Last week the Steelers showed me why I took the Bengals at the beginning of the year. Their lack of depth and their horrible secondary and LB's resurfaced and reared its ugly head once again. And I am not sold on the Raven's till they play someone.
Poor Alex Smith has only won 12 of their last 13 regular season games. Yes its my prediction on how I see and feel at the moment. I'm just wondering how you feel about your Colts, Bills and Saints to this point.
ErnieDiGregorio
Pro Prospect
And1: 76

Post#22 » by ErnieDiGregorio » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:39 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
ErnieDiGregorio wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:I feel stronger with my picks of Kansas City and Cincinnati winning their divisions and going farther in the playoffs vs. your picks of the Dolts and Buffalo.

Lol feelings won't change anything.
Be sure to take notes when the playoffs start.
The Chiefs and Bengals are irrelevant.

Chiefs and Bengals, irrelevant, O.K., lol !!! Cincinnati with injuries, best defensive player on suspension and no Eifert, etc., and a tough first 3 games to start out the season. I'm not jumping off the Bengal bandwagon because of the Steelers. Last week the Steelers showed me why I took the Bengals at the beginning of the year. Their lack of depth and their horrible secondary and LB's resurfaced and reared its ugly head once again. And I am not sold on the Raven's till they play someone.
Poor Alex Smith has only won 12 of their last 13 regular season games. Yes its my prediction on how I see and feel at the moment. I'm just wondering how you feel about your Colts, Bills and Saints to this point.

I dont "feel" anything. I picked them to do well and I expect it.
the Bills have scored over 30 points their last two games, Theyll be fine.
Colts are about to play 5 sub par teams in a row. Losing their first two games wasnt that big a deal,theyll be fine.
Saints can score at will. If their defense can just make a couple stops a game,theyll win games,theyll be fine.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#23 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Interesting, hummm.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#24 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:57 am

Looks like the Bengals are right back in the thick of it if they can get a win tomorrow night over the Giants.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#25 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:31 am

Why does Ray Lewis have to run his mouth about Flacco this week? What the hell is he trying to do, fire him up before the game this week or what? Damn.
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Post#26 » by RavenMad31 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:32 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Why does Ray Lewis have to run his mouth about Flacco this week? What the hell is he trying to do, fire him up before the game this week or what? Damn.

Didn't you hear him? Flacco doesn't play fired up. He plays like a stone cold assassin when he needs to though. I really feel like we can go into Big D and get a win today, BJJ. Hope Zeke is ready to face our run defense. Elvis and Suggs will be bringing the heat on Dak.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#27 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:11 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:Why does Ray Lewis have to run his mouth about Flacco this week? What the hell is he trying to do, fire him up before the game this week or what? Damn.

Didn't you hear him? Flacco doesn't play fired up. He plays like a stone cold assassin when he needs to though. I really feel like we can go into Big D and get a win today, BJJ. Hope Zeke is ready to face our run defense. Elvis and Suggs will be bringing the heat on Dak.

I'm hoping we are pass happy today. looking for Beasley, Dez and Witten to attack your weakness, which is the passing game. I'm sure we can hold our own in the running game, but still think airing out today is a good thing.
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#28 » by RavenMad31 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:

I'm hoping we are pass happy today. looking for Beasley, Dez and Witten to attack your weakness, which is the passing game. I'm sure we can hold our own in the running game, but still think airing out today is a good thing.

Your balance on offense is just brutal.
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Post#29 » by Ballerhogger » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:42 pm

Ravens will find way to win the divison ..... Their defence is still the best in the division
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,235

Post#30 » by Papi_swav » Tue Dec 6, 2016 12:06 am

Ravens annihilated the red hot Dolphins, their defense seems to be the best in the AFC. Steelers played a great game against the red hot Giants as well. It's going to come down to the wire with these 2 I believe. Ravens have the tough Patriots next week, Steelers play a solid Bills squad. I think Ravens lose to Pats and Steelers win. It will come down to week 16 when Ravens play the Steelers again. Classic division rivalry between these 2.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#31 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue Dec 6, 2016 2:59 pm

Papi_swav wrote:... It will come down to week 16 when Ravens play the Steelers again. Classic division rivalry between these 2.

As it should be...
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#32 » by RavenMad31 » Tue Dec 6, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm getting cautiously impressed with the Ravens and I think you can argue that we don't have a glaring weakness on our team now. We do everything fairly well which makes us a tough matchup for any team in the NFL. We can run, we can throw, our O-line has gelled some, we can rush the QB with adequate secondary play behind it, we can stop the run and we have the best kicking game in the NFL. I think we can beat the Patriots this Monday and see no reason why we can't hold off Pittsburgh for this division.
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#33 » by Papi_swav » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:11 am

RavenMad31 wrote:I'm getting cautiously impressed with the Ravens and I think you can argue that we don't have a glaring weakness on our team now. We do everything fairly well which makes us a tough matchup for any team in the NFL. We can run, we can throw, our O-line has gelled some, we can rush the QB with adequate secondary play behind it, we can stop the run and we have the best kicking game in the NFL. I think we can beat the Patriots this Monday and see no reason why we can't hold off Pittsburgh for this division.

We definitely have holes on our team, our rushing game is inconsistent, has been better the last few games though. Our offense had 1 been game all year and that was last week against the Dolphins.

Our defense is great but I think we still need to get better on pass rushing and also our corner backs, we have a tendency of letting receivers get a lot of yards at the wrong times, mostly late in the game. We seen it against the Giants with OBJ, we seen it against the Raiders, against the Jets with Marshall and against the Cowboys with Dez Bryant. We should be looking to add a CB in the early rounds of the draft.
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#34 » by RavenMad31 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:01 am

Our rushing game has mostly been inconsistent when the play calling seemingly forgets that you're allowed to run the ball in the NFL. Dixon is adding some nice spark in that department as he starts getting more touches. Dumervil's return has seemingly helped our pass rush. You're right about the receivers. I'm not sure what the answer for that is. It almost seems like the law of averages correcting itself after three quarters of shutting them down. The final result though is that with Seattle getting whooped today, we are in line to be the number one defense in points allowed and I'll take that and consider that side of that ball to be a strength. I really believe we are in position to play a hell of a game and show some people that the Ravens are going to be able to beat anybody.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,413

Post#35 » by bwgood77 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:34 pm

Read on Twitter
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#36 » by RavenMad31 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:10 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:Our rushing game has mostly been inconsistent when the play calling seemingly forgets that you're allowed to run the ball in the NFL. Dixon is adding some nice spark in that department as he starts getting more touches. Dumervil's return has seemingly helped our pass rush. You're right about the receivers. I'm not sure what the answer for that is. It almost seems like the law of averages correcting itself after three quarters of shutting them down. The final result though is that with Seattle getting whooped today, we are in line to be the number one defense in points allowed and I'll take that and consider that side of that ball to be a strength. I really believe we are in position to play a hell of a game and show some people that the Ravens are going to be able to beat anybody.

I was wrong. Back to just being above average.
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#37 » by Papi_swav » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:12 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:Our rushing game has mostly been inconsistent when the play calling seemingly forgets that you're allowed to run the ball in the NFL. Dixon is adding some nice spark in that department as he starts getting more touches. Dumervil's return has seemingly helped our pass rush. You're right about the receivers. I'm not sure what the answer for that is. It almost seems like the law of averages correcting itself after three quarters of shutting them down. The final result though is that with Seattle getting whooped today, we are in line to be the number one defense in points allowed and I'll take that and consider that side of that ball to be a strength. I really believe we are in position to play a hell of a game and show some people that the Ravens are going to be able to beat anybody.

I was wrong. Back to just being above average.

lol just admit I was right, Brady threw for like 400 yards. we really need better corners and we should release Elam, he's a bust. We didn't do a good job at getting Brady, I don't think we even had 1 sack on him after all the crap Suggs was talking. It was a great game to watch and i can't blame the Ravens, Brady is just the best QB of our time and he picked us apart, along with their great running game now.Our Defense is still great, besides giving up long TDs, its our offense that really need to get going. Joe Flacco is just so slow, and our running game is still ehh but Flacco did admit that Ravens should be running the ball more so hopefully Dixon steps up big time.
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#38 » by Papi_swav » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:23 pm

I think it's safe to say Ravens will get their a$$ kicked next week against the Steelers. Ravens got so lucky today that the Eagles tried to go for a 2pt at the end of game, they didn't deserve to win this, they won't be able to slack off like this against Steelers. Joe Flacco just turned into Kyle Boller this year, we are not going anywhere with him throwing like a sissy and always throwing an Interception. I think the coach forgot about our running game today. It's time for a new QB, coach and OC because all these guys doesn't have a clue.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#39 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:53 pm

The curse is real...

Read on Twitter
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#40 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:The curse is real...

Read on Twitter

And that was also right around the time Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Baltimore where transferred from the NFL to the inferior Afc when the merger took place. Being in the AFC hasn't been to kind to the Browns. But I do remember how they made Meredith retire early before leaving the NFL.

Return to The General NFL Board