ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: The Walking Dead Season 7

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,631

Re: OT: The Walking Dead Season 7 

Post#421 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:10 am

Liked the episode a lot. Karl Making (Richard) is a wonderful actor.

The point be tipping'!
NYKnickerbocker
RealGM
And1: 13,512

Post#422 » by NYKnickerbocker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:12 am

morgan should just did him self in lol, tired of his bitch boy act
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#423 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:14 am

NYKnickerbocker wrote:morgan should just did him self in lol, tired of his bitch boy act

Spoiler:
He did! Clear Morgan and Badass Carol back!
Fat
RealGM
And1: 23,741

Post#424 » by Fat » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 am

Now this was a great episode
Miami Heat Baf

Markelle Fultz
Donovan Mitchell
Gary Trent Jr
Al Horford
Steven Adams
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,493

Post#425 » by j4remi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:03 pm

Best episode of the season for me. I felt like the way they handled the punishment for the Kingdom and then Morgan getting his hands dirty were both more effective than the hour we spent with Negan to start the season which felt gratuitous and a bunch of filler. The only issue was there wasn't much mystery to who was gonna get shot, they've been setting up these casualties all season; but had they used the more sudden approach of the shooting or the less gory but far more visceral strangling on one or both of Glenn and Abraham's deaths it'd have more impact without even needing the eye popping out.

Carol back, Morgan breaking the oath and the Kingdom in the mix...it's finally time for real moves. Unfortunately, they'll pad out the air time with this stupid Rosita and Sasha revenge subplot that I think everyone knows his bound to fail (which makes it a complete waste of time imo).
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,222

Post#426 » by Deeeez Knicks » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:44 pm

j4remi wrote:Best episode of the season for me. I felt like the way they handled the punishment for the Kingdom and then Morgan getting his hands dirty were both more effective than the hour we spent with Negan to start the season which felt gratuitous and a bunch of filler. The only issue was there wasn't much mystery to who was gonna get shot, they've been setting up these casualties all season; but had they used the more sudden approach of the shooting or the less gory but far more visceral strangling on one or both of Glenn and Abraham's deaths it'd have more impact without even needing the eye popping out.

Carol back, Morgan breaking the oath and the Kingdom in the mix...it's finally time for real moves. Unfortunately, they'll pad out the air time with this stupid Rosita and Sasha revenge subplot that I think everyone knows his bound to fail (which makes it a complete waste of time imo).

Yeah, you know they will waste time with that and end the season right as it starts getting good on a cliff hanger
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,913

Post#427 » by god shammgod » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:47 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Greenie wrote:
spree8 wrote:

I getcha...I just really wish he'd stop this ridiculous backward Michael Jackson lean.

Read on Twitter
/video/1

I don't know.

I'm doing the lean-back now. It's cool. I like it.

that's osteoporosis
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#428 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:53 pm

god shammgod wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Greenie wrote:

I don't know.

I'm doing the lean-back now. It's cool. I like it.

that's osteoporosis

:lol:

Shush. It's sexy.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#429 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:55 pm

j4remi wrote:Best episode of the season for me. I felt like the way they handled the punishment for the Kingdom and then Morgan getting his hands dirty were both more effective than the hour we spent with Negan to start the season which felt gratuitous and a bunch of filler. The only issue was there wasn't much mystery to who was gonna get shot, they've been setting up these casualties all season; but had they used the more sudden approach of the shooting or the less gory but far more visceral strangling on one or both of Glenn and Abraham's deaths it'd have more impact without even needing the eye popping out.

Spoiler:
They're sorta following the comics with Sasha playing the role of Holly.
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,493

Post#430 » by j4remi » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:46 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm not too familiar with the comics but I remember looking at some comparison of the show and comic videos so that name does ring a bell. Without knowing much though, I'm just wondering if it's necessary for the show. It's obvious the lone wolf sniper idea is gonna be an epic fail after all this build up for a multi-community army to go to war with Negan so the only question left is whether Rosita or Sasha will survive the failure.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#431 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:41 pm

j4remi wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm not too familiar with the comics but I remember looking at some comparison of the show and comic videos so that name does ring a bell. Without knowing much though, I'm just wondering if it's necessary for the show. It's obvious the lone wolf sniper idea is gonna be an epic fail after all this build up for a multi-community army to go to war with Negan so the only question left is whether Rosita or Sasha will survive the failure.

... and, if so, how and to what extent is causes a domino effect in the lead up to all out war. The shyt gonna be hitting the fan.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,913

Post#432 » by god shammgod » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 pm

it was a good episode. but i kinda hate that most of this season was just the lead up to next season.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,112

Post#433 » by moocow007 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:50 pm

Anyone else think Jadis is kinda hot in a hairy pit no shave nasty gal sort of way? I mean that whole not speaking in full sentences thing...
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,778

Post#434 » by spree8 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:47 am

moocow007 wrote:Anyone else think Jadis is kinda hot in a hairy pit no shave nasty gal sort of way? I mean that whole not speaking in full sentences thing...

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#435 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:54 am

moocow007 wrote:Anyone else think Jadis is kinda hot in a hairy pit no shave nasty gal sort of way? I mean that whole not speaking in full sentences thing...

Yeah, me too. Pollyanna Macintosh was in Happ and Leonard last season. She's pretty hot.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#436 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:38 am

You think Eugene has sincerely gone full "Negan" ... or is he playing Negan and still loyal to Alexandria ... or is he waiting to see who wins before picking a side?
NY2k1
Starter
And1: 810

Post#437 » by NY2k1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:25 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:You think Eugene has sincerely gone full "Negan" ... or is he playing Negan and still loyal to Alexandria ... or is he waiting to see who wins before picking a side?

The fact that it's Eugene, he's probably waiting to see who wins before picking a side :lol:

On the real, he definitely hasn't gone full "Negan." He's only doing it out of necessity and survival (you can pretty much tell). He definitely is still loyal to Alexandria and does not want to be with the Saviors at all. However, I do think Eugene is also fighting for self-preservation, so if the absolute worst case scenario did happen and Alexandria lost and what not, then Eugene has the Saviors as his fallback option.
Dr. Detfink
RealGM
And1: 4,552

Post#438 » by Dr. Detfink » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:33 pm

I dunno. Video games are a hard sell for Eugene. :lol:
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,778

Post#439 » by spree8 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:00 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:You think Eugene has sincerely gone full "Negan" ... or is he playing Negan and still loyal to Alexandria ... or is he waiting to see who wins before picking a side?

I don't think he can go from being terrified of Negan holding him prisoner, practically crying while he's being threatened by him, and horrified by him throwing a dude in the fire, to being totally loyal and the president of the Negan fan club in the span of a couple days.

He's obviously doing what needs to be done to survive. Negan is a monster and you can see the fear and disgust in Eugene's eyes when he's around him.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,112

Post#440 » by moocow007 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:19 pm

I was leaning towards playing Negan until he put on that black coat at the end of that episode. Made him look like the stereotypical 2nd in command (which was cemented by them basically having Dwight looking all meek standing next to Eugene).

Return to New York Knicks