Warriors upset because KD was not pampered by OKC mgmt. For real?

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

Prius
Junior
And1: 324

Re: Warriors upset because KD was not pampered by OKC mgmt. For real? 

Post#121 » by Prius » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:34 am

MartinToVaught wrote:
Prius wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:3-1... 'nuff said.

ZERO championships, ZERO WCF championships, ZERO WCF appearances and a treadmill team for the past 6 years. Nuff said. Actually I'm just going to say this last part, I almost felt bad posting those facts, almost. lmao.

All that, and the Warriors STILL haven't beaten us in a playoff series. But hey, you guys still have us beat in whining, flopping, choking and overall diva behavior. Which is quite the feat, since we have Doc Rivers and Chris Paul.

ahahaha everyone in the Clippers entire organization should be in the HoF..........HoF of whining, flopping, choking and overall diva behavior. You guys are legendary in those categories that no one can ever beat you guys just like no one can ever surpass Michael Jordan
Prius
Junior

Post#122 » by Prius » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:35 am

Teko wrote:
Prius wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:3-1... 'nuff said.

ZERO championships, ZERO WCF championships, ZERO WCF appearances and a treadmill team for the past 6 years. Nuff said. Actually I'm just going to say this last part, I almost felt bad posting those facts, almost. lmao.

But but but, there are tons of teams have zero championships, but there is only ONE team that ever choked away 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals... :wink:

I'd rather choke in 10 Finals appearances than having no Finals appearances at all. I don't know why these stans of treadmill teams hating on the best. At least be a fan of a good franchise before talking trash
MartinToVaught
RealGM
And1: 17,158

Post#123 » by MartinToVaught » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 am

Prius wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:
Prius wrote:

All that, and the Warriors STILL haven't beaten us in a playoff series. But hey, you guys still have us beat in whining, flopping, choking and overall diva behavior. Which is quite the feat, since we have Doc Rivers and Chris Paul.

ahahaha everyone in the Clippers entire organization should be in the HoF..........HoF of whining, flopping, choking and overall diva behavior. You guys are legendary in those categories that no one can ever beat you guys just like no one can ever surpass Michael Jordan

Somehow Curry, Klay, Draymond and Durant have managed to do it, though. Well, at least they'll be remembered for something besides the biggest consecutive chokejobs in sports history. Maybe you guys can hang it up next to your "73 Wins and No Ring" banner!

Teko
Sixth Man
And1: 1,429

Post#124 » by Teko » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:41 am

Prius wrote:
Teko wrote:
Prius wrote:

But but but, there are tons of teams have zero championships, but there is only ONE team that ever choked away 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals... :wink:

I'd rather choke in 10 Finals appearances than having no Finals appearances at all. I don't know why these stans of treadmill teams hating on the best. At least be a fan of a good franchise before talking trash

:lol: ... I don't know about you, but I rather laugh at the one choked away 3-1 lead than any other treadmill teams. :lol:
MartinToVaught
RealGM

Post#125 » by MartinToVaught » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:42 am

Prius wrote:I don't know why these stans of treadmill teams hating on the best.

I'm not hating on the World Champion Cleveland Cavaliers. Nor am I hating on the league's best player, LeBron James. So by definition, I'm not "hating on the best."
Prius
Junior

Post#126 » by Prius » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:46 am

MartinToVaught wrote:
Prius wrote:
MartinToVaught wrote:All that, and the Warriors STILL haven't beaten us in a playoff series. But hey, you guys still have us beat in whining, flopping, choking and overall diva behavior. Which is quite the feat, since we have Doc Rivers and Chris Paul.

Somehow Curry, Klay, Draymond and Durant have managed to do it, though. Well, at least they'll be remembered for something besides the biggest consecutive chokejobs in sports history. Maybe you guys can hang it up next to your "73 Wins and No Ring" banner!

Warriors got 5-6 chances to win 5-6 more rings and redeem themselves. Since you're the Clipper expert you tell everyone what bright future the franchise has...Never mind I'll answer that for you, nothing except 50 regular season wins and a 1st or 2nd round exits.
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,656

Post#127 » by Coxy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:50 am

spacemonkey wrote:I'm a glass half full kinda guy, so I'm choosing to see this as a good thing because Durant's teammates are sticking up for him.

Right... right? Is that weak?

That's all this is, but once again the media have done a number on everyone and whipped the masses into a hate Golden State frenzy.

It's quite comical how intense the hate is as well. Grab your pitch forks people!!
NeoWarriors
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,321

Post#128 » by NeoWarriors » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:51 am

Oops

Sent from my SM-G930V using RealGM mobile app
MartinToVaught
RealGM

Post#129 » by MartinToVaught » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:52 am

Prius wrote:Warriors got 5-6 chances to win 5-6 more rings and redeem themselves.

Windows can close just as quickly and suddenly as they open. This Warriors core has still never won a ring that wasn't giftwrapped to them by major injuries to other teams. They do, however, have a history of looking shaky in the playoffs. If I were a Warriors fan, I wouldn't be counting my chickens before they hatch.

Since you're the Clipper expert you tell everyone what bright future the franchise has...Never mind I'll answer that for you, nothing except 50 regular season wins and a 1st or 2nd round exits.

Doc Rivers is already plotting his exit strategy. There's step 1 of our bright future right there. We can't all fluke into signing cowardly "superstars" who just want to ring-chase in their prime.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,424

Post#130 » by Cactus Jack » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:00 am

Lol at all the haters in this thread
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,601

Post#131 » by DayofMourning » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:00 am

There's no need for the negative nonsense guys. Let's try to keep this thread from derailing-DoM.
sfhand
Senior
And1: 323

Post#132 » by sfhand » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:30 am

Yet another Warriors concern troll thread...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using RealGM mobile app
510TWSS
General Manager
And1: 2,863

Post#133 » by 510TWSS » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:44 am

bondom34 wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote: I suspect his source is Royce Young. .

I mean, considering this same writer trashed Westbrook in February and Young instantly tweeted out Presti's reply, going to go no here. But if it makes anyone feel better to trash Royce sure. He's a good writer.

After reading what he and his wife are doing personally I cannot hate the guy whatsoever.

He annoyed me before but nothing but love to him and his fam.
7 Footer
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 24,859

Post#134 » by 7 Footer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:19 am

lmao, GSW weak AF. WTF were those clowns expecting? red carpet, cheese and wine? GTFO LOOOL
likashing
Head Coach
And1: 1,959

Post#135 » by likashing » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:38 am

Clippers fans talking smack to the Warriors? What's next? Nets fans laughing at us? Oh wait, at least the Nets went to the Finals.
Mark Jackson wrote:Playoff preparation is overrated... I’m going to get my rest. I’m not going to grow old and be stressed out and get gray hair.
GQ Hot Dog
General Manager
And1: 5,016

Post#136 » by GQ Hot Dog » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:41 am

Haters will hate but ultimately all things are decided on the basketball court.
The hottest of takes...
Jester_ wrote:Hot take: Moses Moody shows the potential to be a star/#2 option ala Lauri Markkanen. Both the eye test and the advanced stats show a player with extremely high slope.
bs_and_cs
Analyst
And1: 2,843

Post#137 » by bs_and_cs » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:24 am

thinkingwarriors wrote:Haters will hate but ultimately all things are decided on the basketball court.

Yeah, haters will hate...but you would think the Warriors front office would be above pettiness like hating on another NBA team for not celebrating one of their players.

But alas here we are. :wink:
bubonicphoniks
Bench Warmer
And1: 894

Post#138 » by bubonicphoniks » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:51 am

Guys getting sensitive about nba players getting sensitive....smh

Who cares.
Simmons25
Analyst
And1: 2,235

Post#139 » by Simmons25 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:04 am

ShazamDaShiznt wrote:
London2Boston wrote:
Texas Chuck wrote:
The implication that people in California are somehow better than in Middle America is pretty rich.

You would think there was a lesson from the Election.. :lol:

what does election have to do with this? Yall coming up with some of these examples just to try to sound smart :lol: in election every vote has the same value, so if you are giving this example you are saying that for KD every teams fanbase matters the same :lol:

LOL wut. :lol: :lol: It's actually a damn good analogy...

I believe the point he is making is about the electoral college system which is the reason Donald Trump won the Presidency. It's there to stop California and New York which have the most population... from ruining the rest of the country by thinking they know better than everyone else and that their opinion matters more. Hence why we have an electoral college and not the "popular vote".

The throwing of the toys out of the pram by those in California and New York over Trump winning and them not getting what they want.... is pretty indicative of the sort of thing the Warriors are doing when they cry and complain over every little thing that doesn't go their way... like they have a sense of entitlement well and above what everyone else is allowed to have.

And to correct your other claim... of "every vote has the same value" well no it doesn't.... otherwise Killary Clinton would currently be President.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#140 » by bondom34 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:19 am

510TWSS wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
NeoWarriors wrote: I suspect his source is Royce Young. .

I mean, considering this same writer trashed Westbrook in February and Young instantly tweeted out Presti's reply, going to go no here. But if it makes anyone feel better to trash Royce sure. He's a good writer.

After reading what he and his wife are doing personally I cannot hate the guy whatsoever.

He annoyed me before but nothing but love to him and his fam.

For anyone interested:
http://kdvr.com/2017/02/22/father-writes-heartbreaking-tribute-to-wife-who-is-carrying-baby-without-a-brain-to-term/
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO

Return to The General Board