True or False: NFL Edition

Moderator: bwgood77

Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Re: True or False: NFL Edition 

Post#261 » by Ballerhogger » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:25 am

bleu wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:True or False the lions will make the playoffs again this year.

I will say false. I don't expect the Lions to be much worse, but I do expect the Packers and Vikings, and really the NFC as a whole, to be better next season. They will probably be on the verge though.

True or False: Jamaal Charles finds a landing place where he can pick up 16+ carries per game next season

A glass cannon plus 30+.. idk. I would put him on short deal high reward low risk. If i wanted him on my team.

True or False the Jaguars can win afc south.
jwise44
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 9,341

Post#262 » by jwise44 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:59 am

Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:True or False the lions will make the playoffs again this year.

I will say false. I don't expect the Lions to be much worse, but I do expect the Packers and Vikings, and really the NFC as a whole, to be better next season. They will probably be on the verge though.

True or False: Jamaal Charles finds a landing place where he can pick up 16+ carries per game next season

A glass cannon plus 30+.. idk. I would put him on short deal high reward low risk. If i wanted him on my team.

I think add south is a toss up between all teams...depends on draft/rookies and the rest of free agency (mainly qbs)
Mich3006
Head Coach
And1: 3,682

Post#263 » by Mich3006 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:

No way. Texans and Titans will be at least as good as last season, Jaguars season will be over after 16 games...

True or False: Broncos will be top3 next season
Ballerhogger
RealGM
And1: 16,798

Post#264 » by Ballerhogger » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Ayatollah wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:

No way. Texans and Titans will be at least as good as last season, Jaguars season will be over after 16 games...

False. The raiders , Chiefs , and Chargers all have better QBs right now. The defense is getting older, they havent adressed the RB issues. A long way to go on ,offense still.

True or False Odell Beckman Jr will have better year than Juilo Jones and Antiono Brown.
Mich3006
Head Coach

Post#265 » by Mich3006 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:37 pm

Ballerhogger wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:
Ballerhogger wrote:A glass cannon plus 30+.. idk. I would put him on short deal high reward low risk. If i wanted him on my team.

False. The raiders , Chiefs , and Chargers all better QBs right now. The defense is getting older, they havent adressed the RB issues. A long way to go on ,offense still.

True or False Odell Beckman Jr will have better year than Juilo Jones and Antiono Brown.

If all three stay healthy I´d say no. OBJ´s stat will decrease with Marshall imo... but the Giants´ offense will be better :D
Voldemort
Freshman
And1: 31

Post#266 » by Voldemort » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:11 pm

True or False: Matt Forte will have a better season than Jamaal Charles and Adrian Peterson regardless of what teams they end up on.
Mich3006
Head Coach

Post#267 » by Mich3006 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:51 am

Voldemort wrote:True or False: Matt Forte will have a better season than Jamaal Charles and Adrian Peterson regardless of what teams they end up on.

False if both are able to stay healthy imo... (doubt it especially for Charles in Seattle though).

True or false: The Falcons can´t handle their SB-loss and miss the playoffs
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Post#268 » by RavenMad31 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:59 pm

Ayatollah wrote:
Voldemort wrote:True or False: Matt Forte will have a better season than Jamaal Charles and Adrian Peterson regardless of what teams they end up on.

False if both are able to stay healthy imo... (doubt it especially for Charles in Seattle though).

I'll get in on this. True.

In the same vein: T/F? Patriots repeat.
Mich3006
Head Coach

Post#269 » by Mich3006 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:53 am

RavenMad31 wrote:
Ayatollah wrote:

I'll get in on this. True.

In the same vein: T/F? Patriots repeat.

The Panthers will be back on track and the Buccaneers upgraded their team signifcantly imo, NFC South will be fun to watch.

Regarding your question, I think they won´t/can´t repeat.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,236

Post#270 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:08 am

Ballerhogger wrote:
bleu wrote:

True, if they can find a replacement for Bortles.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#271 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:21 pm

America's Team repeats as NFC East Champions in 2017?
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#272 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:28 pm

True or false? If A.P. Goes to Tampa Bay, they become an immediate contender in the NFC?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,424

Post#273 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:26 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:True or false? If A.P. Goes to Tampa Bay, they become an immediate contender in the NFC?

They're a contender already w/out him.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#274 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:08 am

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:True or false? If A.P. Goes to Tampa Bay, they become an immediate contender in the NFC?

They're a contender already w/out him.

Your probably right. I can see Tampa Bay knocking Seattle out of the playoffs next season. :nod:
Voldemort
Freshman
And1: 31

Post#275 » by Voldemort » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:12 pm

True or False: Bill Belichick will retire within the next 3 years (age 65 now).
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#276 » by RavenMad31 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:35 pm

Voldemort wrote:True or False: Bill Belichick will retire within the next 3 years (age 65 now).

True. I think this could be his last year, especially if they win the Super Bowl again.
True or False: the Raiders make the playoffs in their lame duck city next year.
CDior510
Junior
And1: 105

Post#277 » by CDior510 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:40 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
Voldemort wrote:True or False: Bill Belichick will retire within the next 3 years (age 65 now).

True. I think this could be his last year, especially if they win the Super Bowl again.

True. The make the playoffs, but just getting to the playoffs two years in a row is progress right?

True or False: Richard Sherman is going to be traded?
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,424

Post#278 » by Cactus Jack » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:50 pm

CDior510 wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:

True. The make the playoffs, but just getting to the playoffs two years in a row is progress right?

True or False: Richard Sherman is going to be traded?

False. He could be traded at some point. Ain't this year!

T/F Romo ends up retiring. Does television next season.
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#279 » by bleu » Mon Apr 3, 2017 5:12 am

Cactus Jack wrote:False. He could be traded at some point. Ain't this year!

This one is tough. Part of me thinks he seems like too much of a gamer to call it quits. The other part of me wonders why the hell he hasn't gotten himself out of Dallas yet. I'm going to say false. I think there are too many teams desperate for a good quarterback for one to walk out the door.

The Raiders are as good or better than they were last year?
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#280 » by RavenMad31 » Tue Apr 4, 2017 2:37 am

bleu wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:False. He could be traded at some point. Ain't this year!

This one is tough. Part of me thinks he seems like too much of a gamer to call it quits. The other part of me wonders why the hell he hasn't gotten himself out of Dallas yet. I'm going to say false. I think there are too many teams desperate for a good quarterback for one to walk out the door.

The Raiders are as good or better than they were last year?

False. Chiefs are strong. The division is one of the better ones in the league and their schedule could possibly be more difficult in 2017. The franchise is in flux. They honestly couldn't have picked a worse time to announce a move with the team being poised to hit a peak. I say they regress by at least two games.
T/F? The Tennessee Titans win the AFC South behind a break out year from Marcus Mariota.

Return to The General NFL Board