ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Queens jury duty

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Re: OT: Queens jury duty 

Post#21 » by Knicksfan20 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:01 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:Just go their and tell them your racist and homophobic. Tell them you hate cops and you hate criminals just as much. If that doesn't work... spit at the judge. You'll get out of jury duty one way or another. :lol:

Make sure to show up with a Trump T Shirt and you are good to go.
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#22 » by Knicksfan20 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:07 am

*Knock on wood*

Ive been summons 3 or 4 times in my life (im 29) and every time...happened to have a lot of snow on the day of my date. I have never had to appear for Jury Duty yet. And hopefully it stays that way.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,224

Post#23 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:39 am

alphad0gz wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:Just go their and tell them your racist and homophobic. Tell them you hate cops and you hate criminals just as much. If that doesn't work... spit at the judge. You'll get out of jury duty one way or another. :lol:

Getting out of your civic duty. Wow, what a lofty goal......

Wow. Posting nonsense about jokes on a message board. Did you achieve your lofty goal? STFU AND GTFO
:beer: RIP mags
alphad0gz
Analyst
And1: 405

Post#24 » by alphad0gz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
alphad0gz wrote:

Wow. Posting nonsense about jokes on a message board. Did you achieve your lofty goal? STFU AND GTFO

The rule of civility is to never type what you wouldn't say to a person's face......pretty sure you didn't follow it.
Nutty Nats Fan
General Manager
And1: 4,947

Post#25 » by Nutty Nats Fan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:03 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
ccvle wrote:
Bill Pidto wrote:
You lost? Ever been to this board before? What are you insulting people for? You're the idiot who lost the letter. Do what the lady told you to do and go to the damn office. Jabroni.

No , it wasn't an insult. It was an advice that I'm offering. Some of the answers are totally irrelevant to my question. I just don't know if some of you don't know how to read. And yes, I been on this board for a long long time.

Yeah we can read. We're not the dummy who lost their ****!

So you are just the dummy who read the question and choose to answer with something completely unrelated to it? :wink:
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,450

Post#26 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 pm

Greenie wrote:
ccvle wrote:Ok, I know coming to realgm for legal advice probably wasn't going to help much, but some of you really need to learn how to read better or learn how to answer a simple question. I didn't ask for tips on how to get out of jury duty. I simply wanted to know what should I do if I lost my summon letter. Acting like a racist is not going to help when I lost my letter and don't even know where and when I have to show up.

Don't worry about it.

You lost the letter and no one can prove you received it.

ccvle, don't listen to Greenie. She knows that if you don't show they'll put out a bench warrant on you which means that the Warrant Unit be pounding on your door at 5:30 a.m., shinning a flashlight in your face and personally giving you a ride into court in their luxurious urine-stenched warrant unit van. This is how she gets her kicks. Really.

BTW, the notice is deemed served when placed in the mail box. Right Knickstape1214?
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#27 » by Greenie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:08 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Greenie wrote:
ccvle wrote:Ok, I know coming to realgm for legal advice probably wasn't going to help much, but some of you really need to learn how to read better or learn how to answer a simple question. I didn't ask for tips on how to get out of jury duty. I simply wanted to know what should I do if I lost my summon letter. Acting like a racist is not going to help when I lost my letter and don't even know where and when I have to show up.

Don't worry about it.

You lost the letter and no one can prove you received it.

ccvle, don't listen to Greenie. She knows that if you don't show they'll put out a bench warrant on you which means that the Warrant Unit be pounding on your door at 5:30 a.m., shinning a flashlight in your face and personally giving you a ride into court in their luxurious urine-stenched warrant unit van. This is how she gets her kicks. Really.

BTW, the notice is deemed served when placed in the mail box. Right Knickstape1214?

This is his first one and he actually did lose the papers. They will send him a new one.
el13adnino
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,855

Post#28 » by el13adnino » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 am

tell me how the new taco burrito is at tacobell, when you're let out for lunch.
:crazy:
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#29 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:10 am

Nutty Nats Fan wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
ccvle wrote:
No , it wasn't an insult. It was an advice that I'm offering. Some of the answers are totally irrelevant to my question. I just don't know if some of you don't know how to read. And yes, I been on this board for a long long time.

Yeah we can read. We're not the dummy who lost their ****!

So you are just the dummy who read the question and choose to answer with something completely unrelated to it? :wink:

No...I'm the smart guy who got the first joke in but, apparently there's some sensitive Sally type people taking this place and themselves too seriously. :wink:
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#30 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:15 am

alphad0gz wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
alphad0gz wrote:

The rule of civility is to never type what you wouldn't say to a person's face......pretty sure you didn't follow it.

Excuse you? STFU and GTFO are realGM speak. Secondly....mister manners...I'm sure you know mind your business as a rule. I'm also sure that you have no clue what I would or wouldn't say to someone's face. Now STFU and GTFO! Do I need to add a smiley face fir civility?

Return to New York Knicks