ECQF | (3) Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks (6) | TOR 4-2

Moderators: ken6199, Dirk, bisme37, KingDavid, bwgood77, zimpy27, cupcakesnake, Domejandro, infinite11285, Harry Garris

TheDavinciCHODE
Sixth Man
And1: 1,860

Re: ECQF | (3) Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks (6) | MIL 1-1 

Post#361 » by TheDavinciCHODE » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 am

This game reminds me of the final scene in Jurassic Park

Bunch of raptors thinking they're tough by surrounding what they think is a helpless group of weak humans....only to be sent flying by a T-Rex crashing through the wall and ripping them to shreds.

I'm traveling in Malaysia right now and was trying to wake up in the morning for this game. I looked at the clock, put on the stream, saw the score, rubbed my eyes, stared at the score again, and frustratingly slammed back down onto my pillow, wondering how I could have ever been foolish enough to believe the Raps would put up a professional effort.
TMU
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 10,411

Post#362 » by TMU » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 am

This is why I say Derozan isn't even the best player on the Raptors.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,710

Post#363 » by AussieBuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 am

RaptorPride wrote:lol **** the raptors bucks fans deserve to troll us

Nah we only really like trolling the young'uns that wonder onto our board. You guys are ok. :D
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
Sisqo
Analyst
And1: 2,267

Post#364 » by Sisqo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 am

AussieBuck wrote:

Nah we only really like trolling the young'uns that wonder onto our board. You guys are ok. :D

Most of you but you have a few jerks around here acting like complete morons. But so do the Raptors so ah well.
Kahn_2001
Starter
And1: 2,190

Re: RE: Re: ECQF | (3) Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks (6) | MIL 1-1 

Post#365 » by Kahn_2001 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:08 am

GFreak34 wrote:
Kahn_2001 wrote:Raptors will win this game, these scrub ass bucks playing out of their minds.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

damn.. those scrubs blown that 30ish lead..

Congrats, your scrubs should be up 3-0 tbh. I'm not even mad, atleast we won't be signing Lowry to a max even if we win this series. It's clear he just can't perform in the post season.

Kidd has been clowning the raptors since 06, he's the ultimate raptor destroyer. If the raptors had pop running the show, Kidd would probably still get in the heads of the raptors.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
credit: TurboZone
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#366 » by AussieBuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:10 am

TMU wrote:Raptors fans chill... too early to panic

It's really not, the Aussie Bucks (lol) have taken up residence in Lowry's head and Derozan is once again getting smothered by length in the playoffs. Plus we have Giannis, It's over.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#367 » by AussieBuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:11 am

Sisqo wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:

Most of you but you have a few jerks around here acting like complete morons. But so do the Raptors so ah well.

We also have a few on our own board being morons to our own fans while we are blowing the opposition out. Jerks be everywhere sadly.
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
Coxy
RealGM
And1: 14,656

Post#368 » by Coxy » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:12 am

RaptorPride wrote:
RightToCensor wrote:How is the constant postseason decline from Lowry and Derozan even possible

I would like to know aswell

They aren't the 1st players, and won't be the last to find the intensity of the playoffs incredibly harder. I think it's something people forget, ot don't realise. The pressure and defensive intensity of playoff basketball is ridonckulous. Every closeout, every switch, every drive, every dribble, every rebound is that much harder as the defensive focus and energy kicks up that many notches. It's hard, especially for guys that generally work on ISO stuff during the regular season. Some players are just able to consistently lift their games above the defensive pressure that the defense steps up to.
Sisqo
Analyst
And1: 2,267

Post#369 » by Sisqo » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:16 am

AussieBuck wrote:
Sisqo wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:Nah we only really like trolling the young'uns that wonder onto our board. You guys are ok. :D

We also have a few on our own board being morons to our own fans while we are blowing the opposition out. Jerks be everywhere sadly.

Exactly why i post here 99% of the time. On the raptors board i gotta little to people saying we should boo our own players next game..
Yea pay money to boo them.
Volcano
RealGM
And1: 7,780

Post#370 » by Volcano » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 am

jimmybones wrote:
GFreak34 wrote:Props to Toronto for their great depth that the Bucks were lacking. I really got mind blown by that championship contending quality. Feer the Deer!

Talent gap in Raptors favor is massive and insurmountable imo.

Raps have a better supporting cast and depth, but Middleton + Giannis + Kidd >>>>>>>> Lowry + Derozan + Casey

Powell is better than Carroll and could probably outplay Derozan too (Derozan's a negative if he's not shooting well). Yet he couldn't even get minutes in the first two games and essentially got garbage minutes this game.

Raptors are built on a flawed core and flawed system/coach.
Crazomali
RealGM
And1: 38,984

Post#371 » by Crazomali » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:21 am

Volcano wrote:
jimmybones wrote:
GFreak34 wrote:Props to Toronto for their great depth that the Bucks were lacking. I really got mind blown by that championship contending quality. Feer the Deer!

Talent gap in Raptors favor is massive and insurmountable imo.

Raps have a better supporting cast and depth, but Middleton + Giannis + Kidd >>>>>>>> Lowry + Derozan + Casey

Powell is better than Carroll and could probably outplay Derozan too (Derozan's a negative if he's not shooting well). Yet he couldn't even get minutes in the first two games and essentially got garbage minutes this game.

Raptors are built on a flawed core and flawed system/coach.

That's all there is to it. We would be a perennial championship contender if we switched foundations, don't why 1-2 bucks fans are pissed about what people said at the start of the series.
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 13,945

Post#372 » by KnicksGadfly » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:22 am

Some gold from the Raps forum!

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#373 » by AussieBuck » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:22 am

Sisqo wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:
Sisqo wrote:

Exactly why i post here 99% of the time. On the raptors board i gotta little to people saying we should boo our own players next game..

Bucks board is generally great, just need a good ignore list.
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
nju
Junior
And1: 238

Post#374 » by nju » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:24 am

40 yrs old VC plays better than DC, DD & CJ.
Infinite Llamas
General Manager
And1: 21,311

Post#375 » by Infinite Llamas » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:26 am

So is Powell the next former Raptor to emerge once he leaves the team?
Gerald Green Loves LLamas!
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,692

Post#376 » by Pachinko_ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:33 am

BMatt07 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Geez when someone said Giannis blocked Powell with his elbow I thought they were joking
Crazomali
RealGM
And1: 38,984

Post#377 » by Crazomali » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 am

AussieBuck wrote:
Sisqo wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:We also have a few on our own board being morons to our own fans while we are blowing the opposition out. Jerks be everywhere sadly.

Bucks board is generally great, just need a good ignore list.

Justincredible is a good dude. Saw him a couple times over at the raps board
HurricaneKid
General Manager
And1: 5,034

Post#378 » by HurricaneKid » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:34 am

casey_glory7 wrote:only 3 teams in history came back from losing first 2 home games and im sure 2 of those were best of 3.

It would be quite the feat to lose the first two games of a best of three series and still win the series.

I'd be willing to wager no team will ever do that.

April 20th??
fishnc wrote:If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and LeBron, I would shoot LeBron twice.
Pachinko_
RealGM
And1: 23,692

Post#379 » by Pachinko_ » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:38 am

TheAlchemist wrote:Wrote this earlier today...

I would like to say 1 thing, and I'm as an objective person as it gets from a team specific fan perspective.

Milwaukee is very lucky that the Raptors have one of the worst coaches in the league, when it comes to playoff offensive systems/coaching tactics. I'd wager to say that worst active playoff coach period, even worst then Brad Stevens.

Watching a team like Houston maximize their talent to its fullest potential, hell even OKC/Utah, and watching Raptors players struggle to even get good looks offensively, it's pretty adamant that our coaching sucks.

Nothing to do with talent. This team is very very deep and aside from Lowrys playoff struggles, they have some solid ass players.

The issue here is that the offense is so basic, ISO heavy, and very few actual set plays. The offense is also purposefully slowed down to prevent fast break opportunities and we purposefully don't pass more because we try to negate any fast breaks.

Had we had a coach that's half as good as a Dantoni we'd be tough to handle.

I was so right. This is horrific coaching. Bucks fans have a good coach in J Kidd

Man before this series I thought Kidd sucked, but your coach is a whole new level of suck...
Clyde Frazier
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,274

Post#380 » by Clyde Frazier » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:41 am

Well that wasn't ideal...

Healthy Middleton > DeRozan

Return to The General Board