Jeff Withey's Ex-Fiancee Files Police Report Alleging Domestic Violence

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Jeff Withey's Ex-Fiancee Files Police Report Alleging Domestic Violence 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Jeff Withey has been accused of domestic violence according to a police report filed by his former fiancee Kennedy Summers.

Law enforcement sources confirm the report was filed in Manhattan Beach on Tuesday and references multiple alleged incidents most notably one in 2016. 

Withey got engaged last year before breaking up in October.

The Utah Jazz are playing the Los Angeles Clippers in the first round of the playoffs.

Via TMZ

Daddy 801
General Manager
And1: 2,436

Re: Jeff Withey's Ex-Fiancee Files Police Report Alleging Domestic Violence 

Post#2 » by Daddy 801 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:00 pm

With their other drama this sounds possibly like retribution more than anything. Never know though.
Cael
Junior
And1: 458

Post#3 » by Cael » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Get him Silver.
pickIBL
Head Coach
And1: 951

Post#4 » by pickIBL » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:48 pm

It sounds like they've been broken up for awhille. I think it's important to know why this is coming up now.

Domestic violence is very serious. If there is strong evidence the Jazz and the NBA should take action. If not this woman should face legal action from the law and civil from Jeff.

With the fox news creeps, cosby, and even the president's disgusting conduct we know this happens far too often. Women have also fabricated stories for personal gain more than some circles would admit. Only the truth matters
I like my prospects the same way I like my women... foreign- pickIBL
Hoopzilla
Starter
And1: 520

Post#5 » by Hoopzilla » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:13 pm

pickIBL wrote:It sounds like they've been broken up for awhille. I think it's important to know why this is coming up now.

Domestic violence is very serious. If there is strong evidence the Jazz and the NBA should take action. If not this woman should face legal action from the law and civil from Jeff.

With the fox news creeps, cosby, and even the president's disgusting conduct we know this happens far too often. Women have also fabricated stories for personal gain more than some circles would admit. Only the truth matters

The sad reality is that women can toss these allegations around like candy and never get in trouble when it is clear they are false. I agree the timing of this being brought out to the public is questionable. This is the first time he has ever been relevant and she made damn sure to tarnish his image while getting herself the most exposure at the same time.

If he did anything wrong, I hope he is prosecuted to the harshest extent of the law. If these allegations are false, this story will disappear and nothing will happen to her, but most will still convict him in the court of public opinion anyways.
Whetzell
Junior
And1: 96

Post#6 » by Whetzell » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Hoopzilla wrote:
pickIBL wrote:It sounds like they've been broken up for awhille. I think it's important to know why this is coming up now.

The sad reality is that women can toss these allegations around like candy and never get in trouble when it is clear they are false. I agree the timing of this being brought out to the public is questionable. This is the first time he has ever been relevant and she made damn sure to tarnish his image while getting herself the most exposure at the same time.

If he did anything wrong, I hope he is prosecuted to the harshest extent of the law. If these allegations are false, this story will disappear and nothing will happen to her, but most will still convict him in the court of public opinion anyways.

As despicable as it may be to lie about being abused it's tough to penalize them because that will just further scare women from coming forward about legitimate abuse.
Indomitable
RealGM
And1: 5,412

Post#7 » by Indomitable » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:26 pm

Whetzell wrote:
Hoopzilla wrote:

As despicable as it may be to lie about being abused it's tough to penalize them because that will just further scare women from coming forward about legitimate abuse.

BS

This is not 1950 soap. Women are stronger and and more able then any time in our history. She should face jail time for false allegations if true.
:banghead:
pickIBL
Head Coach
And1: 951

Post#8 » by pickIBL » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:50 pm

Indomitable wrote:
Whetzell wrote:
Hoopzilla wrote:

BS

This is not 1950 soap. Women are stronger and and more able then any time in our history. She should face jail time for false allegations if true.

You definitely can't only punish men and not hold women accountable and call it equality.
I like my prospects the same way I like my women... foreign- pickIBL
draftnightsuit
Analyst
And1: 6,576

Post#9 » by draftnightsuit » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Equal rights, equal fights.
SweetBro
Junior
And1: 776

Post#10 » by SweetBro » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 pm

draftnightsuit wrote:Equal rights, equal fights.

Dude is 7ft tall

Return to Wiretap Discussion