ImageImageImage

Around the NBA 26.0: Who we rooting for now? Playoffs edition

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Who we rooting for now?

Warriors
18%
Spurs
6%
Rockets
4%
Clippers
2%
Thunder
6%
Blazers
1%
Celtics
20%
Raptors
7%
Bucks
14%
Other
21%

Total votes: 95

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,616

Re: Around the NBA 26.0: Who we rooting for now? Playoffs edition 

Post#1041 » by KingDavid » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Toronto got shot out back by the Bucks.

But the series is still 2-1. Why are their fans panicking? If the Raps win next game, it's 2-2. Their players aren't usually this bad. Even if they lose next game, it's 3-1 and then the Raptors have to defend homecourt and push it to game 6. If the bucks are going to win the series it'll be in 6 games. If it goes to 7, raps will win.

I am surprised at their poor play, I don't know what adjustments the raps can come out with next game. But if they keep giving the bucks open shots, they're going to lose this series.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#1042 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Read on Twitter
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1043 » by IggieCC » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Heat_Fan_87 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Oh man spicy chivato doesn't deserve this :(

Good deal for the Wizards.. they will most likely come out of that side.. could be a chance for Celtics too.
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Mos_Heat
RealGM
And1: 36,784

Post#1044 » by Mos_Heat » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 pm

this sucks, I like playoff Rondo
:reporter:
OvOh
Head Coach
And1: 41,612

Post#1045 » by OvOh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Mos_Heat wrote:this sucks, I like playoff Rondo

With Rondo out, could Boston take a game in this series? I'm hoping for a sweep.
Image#SpicySZNImage #LarryOBSZN
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1046 » by IggieCC » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:53 pm

OvOhYeah wrote:

With Rondo out, could Boston take a game in this series? I'm hoping for a sweep.

Not sure but Bull's PG depth is beyond garbage so they can't mess around. Sweep or things could get ugly.

Are you guys anti-Boston because of the Harvard guy or it's always been bad blood between you guys (Tor-Bos)? :-?
OvOh
Head Coach

Post#1047 » by OvOh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

IggieCC wrote:
OvOhYeah wrote:

Not sure but Bull's PG depth is beyond garbage so they can't mess around. Sweep or things could get ugly.

Are you guys anti-Boston because of the Harvard guy or it's always been bad blood between you guys (Tor-Bos)? :-?

I had Jerian Grant near the end of the season in fantasy, he was putting up some decent numbers. Not sure if that translates to actual effectiveness on the court though iggs. And are CamPayne and MCW really that garbage? I don't watch enough Bulls games lol.

I think there's always been bad blood between the two fanbases. But it's gotten worse near the end of the regular season, with them coming on our board and trolling us after losses, and vice versa. There was the caveman/Harvard dude, and also some guy on their board called Raptor fans ISIS members. Just a lot of back and forth that does nothing but get members banned from both sides.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1048 » by IggieCC » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:15 pm

OvOhYeah wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
OvOhYeah wrote:

I had Jerian Grant near the end of the season in fantasy, he was putting up some decent numbers. Not sure if that translates to actual effectiveness on the court though iggs. And are CamPayne and MCW really that garbage? I don't watch enough Bulls games lol.

I think there's always been bad blood between the two fanbases. But it's gotten worse near the end of the regular season, with them coming on our board and trolling us after losses, and vice versa. There was the caveman/Harvard dude, and also some guy on their board called Raptor fans ISIS members. Just a lot of back and forth that does nothing but get members banned from both sides.

Jerian Grant is not bad but definitely not battle-tested so I'd be worried. MCW has his moments but largely garbage. CamPayne can dance but that's about it.. In a nutshell they are all TRASH OvOh.

wow ISIS members :crazy: no wonder there are some interventions in place. Hope you guys will not go down with them in the first round that would be so tragic lol

Spoiler:
lol
OvOh
Head Coach

Post#1049 » by OvOh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:38 pm

IggieCC wrote:
OvOhYeah wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Not sure but Bull's PG depth is beyond garbage so they can't mess around. Sweep or things could get ugly.

Jerian Grant is not bad but definitely not battle-tested so I'd be worried. MCW has his moments but largely garbage. CamPayne can dance but that's about it.. In a nutshell they are all TRASH OvOh.

wow ISIS members :crazy: no wonder there are some interventions in place. Hope you guys will not go down with them in the first round that would be so tragic lol

Spoiler:
lol

Would definitely be sad iggs. It would be like a highly touted fight, only to have both fighters get double KO'd and end up in shambles :lol:
PizzaLord305
Sixth Man
And1: 6,480

Post#1050 » by PizzaLord305 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Mos_Heat wrote:
Umbooki wrote:I'm annoyed because the two teams that screwed us (Pacers and Hawks) have been absolutely garbage in the Postseason. Who wanted this? Johnson & Johnson died for this.

Pacers had 3 close games against the Cavs. This is not garbage.

Or maybe both teams are garbage rn
Mos_Heat
RealGM

Post#1051 » by Mos_Heat » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:43 pm

OvOhYeah wrote:

Without Rondo they might lose this series
Mos_Heat
RealGM

Post#1052 » by Mos_Heat » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:43 pm

PizzaLord305 wrote:
Mos_Heat wrote:
Umbooki wrote:I'm annoyed because the two teams that screwed us (Pacers and Hawks) have been absolutely garbage in the Postseason. Who wanted this? Johnson & Johnson died for this.

Pacers had 3 close games against the Cavs. This is not garbage.

Or maybe both teams are garbage rn

disagree
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,701

Post#1053 » by HeatFanDan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:07 pm

IggieCC wrote:
OvOhYeah wrote:

Can't really blame Raps fans for not liking Celtics fans. Celtics fans are known to be super obnoxious.
OvOh
Head Coach

Post#1054 » by OvOh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:39 pm

HeatFanDan wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
OvOhYeah wrote:

Can't really blame Raps fans for not liking Celtics fans. Celtics fans are known to be super obnoxious.

They're annoying AF. They think they're contenders when in reality, they're the fakest 1 seed of all time, and gloat about championships they won 150 years ago when there were like 6 teams in the league.
Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 38,814

Post#1055 » by Rapaz » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:44 pm

OvOhYeah wrote:
HeatFanDan wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Not sure but Bull's PG depth is beyond garbage so they can't mess around. Sweep or things could get ugly.

They're annoying AF. They think they're contenders when in reality, they're the fakest 1 seed of all time, and gloat about championships they won 150 years ago when there were like 6 teams in the league.

#WeHaveTooMuch
OvOh
Head Coach

Post#1056 » by OvOh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:50 pm

Rapaz wrote:
OvOhYeah wrote:
HeatFanDan wrote:Can't really blame Raps fans for not liking Celtics fans. Celtics fans are known to be super obnoxious.

Spoiler:

Loving your playoff persona Rapaz. Keep it up my man. :lol:
Mos_Heat
RealGM

Post#1057 » by Mos_Heat » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:56 pm

OvOhYeah wrote:
Rapaz wrote:
OvOhYeah wrote:

Spoiler:

Playoff Rapaz > Playoff Rondo > Playoff Bron...........................................................................................Playoff Lowry
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,191

Post#1058 » by Bishop45 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:02 pm

First Cavs break Lance, now universe breaks Playoff Rajan

Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
OvOh
Head Coach

Post#1059 » by OvOh » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Mos_Heat wrote:
OvOhYeah wrote:
Rapaz wrote:
Spoiler:

Playoff Rapaz > Playoff Rondo > Playoff Bron...........................................................................................Playoff Lowry

Playoff Rapaz
Playoff Rondo
Playoff Lebron

Playoff DeMar
Playoff Lowry

Playoff Casey

Spoiler:
Man has no idea what he's doing :noway:
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,191