Kawhi Leonard Doesn't Practice, Remains Questionable For Game 3

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Kawhi Leonard Doesn't Practice, Remains Questionable For Game 3 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 am

Kawhi Leonard remains questionable for Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals on Saturday.

Leonard was at the San Antonio Spurs' practice facility on Thursday but did not participate in the workout.

"He was sitting nicely on the sidelines. It's going well, as well as it can go," Pau Gasol said. "We have a good training staff. He's working with them and trying to get that ankle right. That's what I know."

Leonard reinjured his left ankle during the third quarter of Game 1. Leonard sat out Game 2 on Tuesday.

"The thing that worries me is that he did it again, the exact same thing," Popovich said. "So one would logically think maybe it will take longer, but I'm hoping that's not true and we'll have him for Game 3."

Via Michael C. Wright/ESPN

hyberx
Starter
And1: 384

Re: Kawhi Leonard Doesn't Practice, Remains Questionable For Game 3 

Post#2 » by hyberx » Fri May 19, 2017 7:26 pm

I am hoping he would be back for game 3, otherwise it's a wrap and this series were supposed to be the real Final.
EnriCela13
Sophomore
And1: 28

Post#3 » by EnriCela13 » Sat May 20, 2017 4:46 am

hyberx wrote:I am hoping he would be back for game 3, otherwise it's a wrap and this series were supposed to be the real Final.

You saying that this series was supposed to be the real finals is like when D_Rose said that everyone thought the Knicks were a super-team.. Real finals is coming up shortly and it's gonna be lit.
dan-man
Sixth Man
And1: 364

Post#4 » by dan-man » Sat May 20, 2017 5:06 am

If Kawhi doesn't make it back, looks like the Eastern and Western championship will be two undefeated playoff teams. That's wild and a bit weird. Probably indicative of something very wrong in the NBA to be honest.
hyberx
Starter

Post#5 » by hyberx » Sat May 20, 2017 7:30 am

EnriCela13 wrote:
hyberx wrote:I am hoping he would be back for game 3, otherwise it's a wrap and this series were supposed to be the real Final.

You saying that this series was supposed to be the real finals is like when D_Rose said that everyone thought the Knicks were a super-team.. Real finals is coming up shortly and it's gonna be lit.

Records don't lie. Comparing Spurs/Ws to Knicks shows you must be totally clueless.
hyberx
Starter

Post#6 » by hyberx » Sat May 20, 2017 7:32 am

dan-man wrote:If Kawhi doesn't make it back, looks like the Eastern and Western championship will be two undefeated playoff teams. That's wild and a bit weird. Probably indicative of something very wrong in the NBA to be honest.

For a conference that is so bad for the last 20 some years... sorry, comically bad that is... yet nothing has been done by the League Office, I don't see how it is not wrong.

Return to Wiretap Discussion