Post#61 » by NASE » Sun May 21, 2017 11:34 pm

Ravens vs Seahawks
RavenMad31
Senior
And1: 252

Re: Your early favorites for SB 52? 

Post#62 » by RavenMad31 » Mon May 22, 2017 12:30 am

NASE wrote:Ravens vs Seahawks

I love your pick of the Ravens, but could you explain why?
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,177

Post#63 » by LAKESHOW » Mon May 22, 2017 12:33 am

I like the Ravens. It's all about QB experience.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
NASE
Sophomore
And1: 111

Post#64 » by NASE » Mon May 22, 2017 2:00 am

RavenMad31 wrote:

Defense should be top 3 in the league. Also, if Wallace plays well again and Perriman finally breaks out the offense can be decent.

Just hoping the O-Line holds up and Ozzie signs another good FA.

Pats and Steelers are the only other real competitors and we've beaten both of them, or at least given them a good scare, in the playoffs. So anything can happen.
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#65 » by RavenMad31 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:02 am

NASE wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:

Defense should be top 3 in the league. Also, if Wallace plays well again and Perriman finally breaks out the offense can be decent.

Pats and Steelers are the only other real competitors and we've beaten both of them, or at least given them a good scare, in the playoffs. So anything can happen.

Good enough for me, though I'm not betting the farm on that Wallace and Perriman combo.
NASE
Sophomore

Post#66 » by NASE » Mon May 22, 2017 6:03 am

RavenMad31 wrote:
NASE wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:I love your pick of the Ravens, but could you explain why?

Good enough for me, though I'm not betting the farm on that Wallace and Perriman combo.

We could use another receiver tbh. Pitta can still contribute and our running back committee is decent, so I think we'll be alright. Hopefully Joe figures out the regular season.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Post#67 » by bluejerseyjinx » Tue May 23, 2017 12:23 am

Ravens and Sea Hawks, please, :lol: :crazy: :rofl: :giveup:
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#68 » by RavenMad31 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:15 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Ravens and Sea Hawks, please, :lol: :crazy: :rofl: :giveup:

At least on the AFC side of things, I would have had the exact same reaction at the end of the 2012 regular season.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#69 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu May 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Have the feeling we will be getting the 4th Cowboy - Steeler Super bowl.
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#70 » by bleu » Sun May 28, 2017 5:07 am

Ravens are a big time wild card for me in the AFC. They are the one AFC team that I could really see exceeding expectations and doing really well this season. Other than that I think the conference plays out pretty similar to last year.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#71 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun May 28, 2017 3:30 pm

bleu wrote:Ravens are a big time wild card for me in the AFC. They are the one AFC team that I could really see exceeding expectations and doing really well this season. Other than that I think the conference plays out pretty similar to last year.

Outside of the Patriots and Steelers, I believe the upcoming AFC playoffs will have different teams than last year.
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#72 » by RavenMad31 » Sun May 28, 2017 4:46 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
bleu wrote:Ravens are a big time wild card for me in the AFC. They are the one AFC team that I could really see exceeding expectations and doing really well this season. Other than that I think the conference plays out pretty similar to last year.

Outside of the Patriots and Steelers, I believe the upcoming AFC playoffs will have different teams than last year.

I think the west is there for the Chiefs taking, so I expect to see them too. I wouldn't trust the dolphins or any of that afc south mess. I'm not sure about the Raiders. It's gonna be tough not having a home.
BorkLazer
Senior
And1: 427

Post#73 » by BorkLazer » Mon May 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Pats v Giants
TheLandTitle5
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#74 » by TheLandTitle5 » Thu Jun 1, 2017 8:54 am

Seahawks & Patriots boys
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#75 » by RavenMad31 » Fri Jun 2, 2017 9:01 pm

Ravens have started a new tradition ever since winning the Super Bowl. I bet we lead the league in season ending injuries since the beginning of 2013. We've just lost our penciled-in nickel back and Dennis Pitta, who had something like 80 or 90 catches last season.
Still believe in us?
bleu
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,146

Post#76 » by bleu » Sat Jun 3, 2017 3:30 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:

Ravens have started a new tradition ever since winning the Super Bowl. I bet we lead the league in season ending injuries since the beginning of 2013. We've just lost our penciled-in nickel back and Dennis Pitta, who had something like 80 or 90 catches last season.
Still believe in us?

The Pitta injury is heartbreaking. He's one of my favorite dudes in the league, and he's battled so hard his entire career. Then last season he had such a huge bounce back and was a big part of the team. It just sucks to see a guy who has given it all and had such awful luck get put out of the game once again.
NASE
Sophomore

Post#77 » by NASE » Sat Jun 3, 2017 6:45 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:

Still believe in us?

This team's luck :-?

I'm so glad they drafted Humphrey in the first now. Hopefully Webb can play decent in Young's stead.

The Pitta injury sucks, but not surprising. Puts a lot more pressure on the other offensive guys.

Not looking too good for us anymore, but my pick was a longshot anyways........
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#78 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jun 4, 2017 12:40 am

RavenMad31 wrote:

Still believe in us?

You should have been a Cowboy fan from 2009-2015. I find it hard to believe anyone had more season ending injuries or just plain key injuries than us for about 8 years. I know your pain trust me. And Otis and Mr. B will vouch for me.
RavenMad31
Senior

Post#79 » by RavenMad31 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:12 pm

NASE wrote:
RavenMad31 wrote:

Still believe in us?

This team's luck :-?

I'm so glad they drafted Humphrey in the first now. Hopefully Webb can play decent in Young's stead.

The Pitta injury sucks, but not surprising. Puts a lot more pressure on the other offensive guys.

Not looking too good for us anymore, but my pick was a longshot anyways........

I've never really hated the guy, but I dream of the day when we don't need to hang on to Ladarius Webb in our secondary. No, I hope in the back of their minds, the Ravens staff always considered that this day was more likely than not to come and figured anything Pitta was contributing was just a bonus. We have all the look of an 8-8 team this year.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#80 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 5, 2017 7:59 pm

RavenMad31 wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:

I think the west is there for the Chiefs taking, so I expect to see them too. I wouldn't trust the dolphins or any of that afc south mess. I'm not sure about the Raiders. It's gonna be tough not having a home.

I hope you are right but I am extremely worried about the Broncos. I like what they did in the off season.

Return to The General NFL Board