Redskins
5%

Total votes: 40

bsjaffe6
Freshman
And1: 17

Re: NFC East 

Post#501 » by bsjaffe6 » Fri May 19, 2017 7:07 pm

don't sleep on the Chargers they've done a good job fixing there holes and Phillip Rivers has some good weapons and the defense is pretty good

i'd like the Redskins the actually compete week in and out given the schedule i'd be happy with 8-8 or 9-7 but we will miss the play offs
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,233

Post#502 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat May 20, 2017 12:40 am

bleu wrote:Redskins are winning the division
:lol: :rofl: :falloff:

(I'm partially trolling, partially serious)
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#503 » by Otis Driftwood » Sat May 20, 2017 12:42 am

bsjaffe6 wrote:don't sleep on the Chargers they've done a good job fixing there holes and Phillip Rivers has some good weapons and the defense is pretty good

i'd like the Redskins the actually compete week in and out given the schedule i'd be happy with 8-8 or 9-7 but we will miss the play offs

I know I'm being pretty daring, but I'm etching this prediction in stone.

The Chargers will not win the NFC East this season. Call me crazy... but I'll bet the house.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bsjaffe6
Freshman

Post#504 » by bsjaffe6 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:11 pm

i was talking about them being a tougher opponent than some are giving credit to
honestly i suspect it's the Cowboys division to loose until everyone else proves they improved
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#505 » by Otis Driftwood » Tue May 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Lighten up Brah... let's have fun!
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#506 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu May 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
bsjaffe6 wrote:don't sleep on the Chargers they've done a good job fixing there holes and Phillip Rivers has some good weapons and the defense is pretty good

I know I'm being pretty daring, but I'm etching this prediction in stone.

The Chargers will not win the NFC East this season. Call me crazy... but I'll bet the house.

I think you are crazy, :wink:
bsjaffe6
Freshman

Post#507 » by bsjaffe6 » Sat May 27, 2017 5:51 pm

so i hear the Redskins and Kirk are talking and Kirk believes by July 15 when you can no longer negotiate with franchise players either a deal will be done or he just accepts the tender for the 3rd consecutive year in 2018 which will pay him north of 30 million and then he we been able to negotiate with anyone in 2019 when he's 28 or 29
shawn_hemp
Starter
And1: 1,194

Post#508 » by shawn_hemp » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:11 am

Yeah I kind of feel bad for Kirk Cousins but, at the same time, he's gonna be eating pretty good for the rest of his life.

So, he'll get over it
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#509 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:52 am

shawn_hemp wrote:Yeah I kind of feel bad for Kirk Cousins but, at the same time, he's gonna be eating pretty good for the rest of his life.

So, he'll get over it

He'll be able to afford clothes too. And a car.

I so hope the Redskins screw this up and he leaves...
CDior510
Junior
And1: 105

Post#510 » by CDior510 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Not really feeling Odell missing OTA's when he missed all those catches in a crucial season ending game this past playoffs.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#511 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:35 am

CDior510 wrote:Not really feeling Odell missing OTA's when he missed all those catches in a crucial season ending game this past playoffs.

But... but...

He said he's working out and maturing. Surely that counts for something?

8-)
RaoulDuke79
RealGM
And1: 4,152

Post#512 » by RaoulDuke79 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:35 am

He's got great hair, apparently.
We watched the tragedy unfold. We did as we were told, we bought and sold. It was the greatest show on Earth...but then it was over.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#513 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:42 am

RaoulDuke79 wrote:He's got great hair, apparently.

Which helped him mature.
CDior510
Junior

Post#514 » by CDior510 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Although Zeke has had his trouble with the law, I feel you all are in great shape with him and Dak, especially Dak. Shepherd wants to be like OBJ and OBJ doesn't know who wants to be. I want him to be a football player and champion who knows what he ends up as.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#515 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:47 pm

CDior510 wrote:Although Zeke has had his trouble with the law, I feel you all are in great shape with him and Dak, especially Dak. Shepherd wants to be like OBJ and OBJ doesn't know who wants to be. I want him to be a football player and champion who knows what he ends up as.

I just wish the NFofL would **** or get off the pot with their "investigation" around Zeke at tOSU. This is ridiculous. And - I don't want to hear about the St. Patricks Parade thing in Dallas being a part of it. That's garbage.

As far as OBJ... he just needs to grow up and understand the team doesn't revolve around him. Be a good teammate and - as you say - be a football player.
CDior510
Junior

Post#516 » by CDior510 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
CDior510 wrote:Although Zeke has had his trouble with the law, I feel you all are in great shape with him and Dak, especially Dak. Shepherd wants to be like OBJ and OBJ doesn't know who wants to be. I want him to be a football player and champion who knows what he ends up as.

I just wish the NFofL would **** or get off the pot with their "investigation" around Zeke at tOSU. This is ridiculous. And - I don't want to hear about the St. Patricks Parade thing in Dallas being a part of it. That's garbage.

As far as OBJ... he just needs to grow up and understand the team doesn't revolve around him. Be a good teammate and - as you say - be a football player.

The thing is they rode his cock in Louisiana and then he came out and had a tremendous rookie season and garnered a bunch of what I would call "Unwarranted" attention and "New Friends" sure he had a tremendous season and he's a hell of a player when he was just thinking about football. Personally I think he's becoming more flare then fire I don't care what his stats look like this is not the NBA, you haven't earned your contract yet sit down and play the game the right way, take your fame chasing, and ditch hanging around Chris Brown and Drake and start hanging out in the weight room and become a leader for our locker room.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#517 » by Otis Driftwood » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:06 pm

CDior510 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

The thing is they rode his cock in Louisiana and then he came out and had a tremendous rookie season and garnered a bunch of what I would call "Unwarranted" attention and "New Friends" sure he had a tremendous season and he's a hell of a player when he was just thinking about football. Personally I think he's becoming more flare then fire I don't care what his stats look like this is not the NBA, you haven't earned your contract yet sit down and play the game the right way, take your fame chasing, and ditch hanging around Chris Brown and Drake and start hanging out in the weight room and become a leader for our locker room.

Ain't gonna lie... any distraction for your heroes is good for my heroes. And there's nothing like a prima donna WR thinking he's bigger than the team to create one hell of a distraction.

See - Owens, T.
CDior510
Junior

Post#518 » by CDior510 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
CDior510 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

Ain't gonna lie... any distraction for your heroes is good for my heroes. And there's nothing like a prima donna WR thinking he's bigger than the team to create one hell of a distraction.

See - Owens, T.

TO Wanted the ball and to be the show. Odell is just seeming like he wants to be the show he believes he has the ball. Also despite his antics, I have a hard time putting many receivers over TO. I'm from the Belichick mold sometimes your talent outweighs your negatives if you're performing, Odell is now on the fence with me after this playoff game. We didn't play well enough as a team to win, but he had some crucial drops and his whole demeanor that day pissed me off.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant

Post#519 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:24 am

CDior510 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:
CDior510 wrote:

See - Owens, T.

TO Wanted the ball and to be the show. Odell is just seeming like he wants to be the show he believes he has the ball. Also despite his antics, I have a hard time putting many receivers over TO. I'm from the Belichick mold sometimes your talent outweighs your negatives if you're performing, Odell is now on the fence with me after this playoff game. We didn't play well enough as a team to win, but he had some crucial drops and his whole demeanor that day pissed me off.

Regardless... distractions and "Me First" attitudes kill teams. That was the problem with TO... and is the problem with OBJ. Gonna be a tough decision the Giants will need to make when it's contract time. Me - I let him walk.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#520 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:11 am

Otis Driftwood wrote:
CDior510 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

See - Owens, T.

Regardless... distractions and "Me First" attitudes kill teams. That was the problem with TO... and is the problem with OBJ. Gonna be a tough decision the Giants will need to make when it's contract time. Me - I let him walk.

Should get even more interesting when Marshall starts whining and wanting the ball more.

Return to The General NFL Board