KqWIN wrote:Good pod by Tony Jones, Kyle Goon, and Aaron Falk.
- On moving up into lottery: Only asset that gets you in the lottery is Hood, Exum and Favors will not. Favors could, but he's not healthy. If the Jazz move up, it would be later in the lottery and not likely in the top 10.
- On possible Hood extension: I've been told that Hood will be looking for $15-$18 M a year...So we're looking at 4 years, $76 M. He needs to be healthy. If he has a great year he could come back with a $100 M offer sheet. Because of that, both sides are treading on ice.
- Stash is a possibility at any of their picks. Hartenstein mentioned.
- Hearing that Tony Bradley had an impressive workout.
- The Jazz really, really, really like Donovan Mitchell.
- Jazz have to figure out PG position. They need to know have a PG by June 1st or know 100% that George Hill is coming back. They don't know that George Hill is coming back.
- Favors' camp assumes that he is on the trading block. Backup big is a need.
- Trailblazers really like Kuzma. Had a really good workout there. TJ thinks he has a promise in the second round before pick 30 (Hornets, Suns, Magic, Kings). His range is somewhere between 22-36.
- TJ thinks Frank is a definite fit with Utah. He has been talking with Frank's camp off an on for month, they want him to be in Utah. It's now a question of if the Jazz want him in Utah as well. Expects him to be ready for camp, not ready for summer league.
- Best case trade scenario that is realistic is....drumroll...Goran Dragic!
- Beverley is on the block, the Jazz could absorb him. TJ is very adamant that the Jazz need a PG before July 1.
- Iggy rumor is hogwash.
- TJ hearing that Hayward is genuinely torn and the odds are 50/50. PG situation has to be solidified.
SUPER nice summary, man. Thank you! Sincerely.
Sent from my SM-N900T using RealGM mobile app