ImageImageImageImageImage

Floyd mayweather vs Connor mcgregor

bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Re: Floyd mayweather vs Connor mcgregor 

Post#181 » by bringbackhoffa » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:42 pm

For those thinking that the fighters could potentially rig this for an even higher paying rematch that's not gonna happen. This fight is sanctioned under the nevada state athletic commissions and the many hundreds of millions of dollars that will be gambled on this fight, the fighters and their management teams could end up in jail and face hundreds of millions in fines should they ever be found guilty of doing so.

sent using the big baller brand phone
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#182 » by IllmaticHandler » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:08 pm

N8isScofield wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
N8isScofield wrote:Talk to me after you've set foot in Ireland. I have. My skin is unmistakably brown. Zero problems whatsoever.

Spoken like some random black dude who says he never experienced racism in america. Well guess what... to many have and can attest that it exists. I could careless about your singular experience as any kinda of "proof"

Except that my actual singular experience of actually being in the country is more valuable than any anecdotal experience you can source from the internet. Who has a better idea of what pregnancy is like? Women or a man who read about it? Sit down.

No. YOU FOH..... Like i said I could give a **** about your experience. You damn sure is not included in the numerous reports of racism in the country.

tjumper78
Pro Prospect
And1: 174

Post#183 » by tjumper78 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:03 pm

we all know what we really want to see. mayweather toys with conor for a couple of rounds, conor gets pissed off and lands a headkick.
it'd be glorious.
N8isScofield
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,498

Post#184 » by N8isScofield » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:09 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:For those thinking that the fighters could potentially rig this for an even higher paying rematch that's not gonna happen. This fight is sanctioned under the nevada state athletic commissions and the many hundreds of millions of dollars that will be gambled on this fight, the fighters and their management teams could end up in jail and face hundreds of millions in fines should they ever be found guilty of doing so.

Right. Because boxing of course is the pillar of virtue and integrity. The Pacquiao fight 3 weeks ago is proof that boxing is as corrupt and fixed as it has ever been. It's not even remotely outside the realm of possibility for a collaborative fix to be in. What planet are you living on? Boxing has less integrity in terms of being rigged than any other sport on earth.
ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,864

Post#185 » by ChaosHamster » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:13 pm

:lol:
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,529

Post#186 » by Fat Kat » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
N8isScofield wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Spoken like some random black dude who says he never experienced racism in america. Well guess what... to many have and can attest that it exists. I could careless about your singular experience as any kinda of "proof"

Except that my actual singular experience of actually being in the country is more valuable than any anecdotal experience you can source from the internet. Who has a better idea of what pregnancy is like? Women or a man who read about it? Sit down.

No. YOU FOH..... Like i said I could give a **** about your experience. You damn sure is not included in the numerous reports of racism in the country.

All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
GEOLINK
General Manager
And1: 8,312

Post#187 » by GEOLINK » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:47 pm

ChaosHamster wrote:Image

RiseOfTheEmpire
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,706

Post#188 » by RiseOfTheEmpire » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:52 pm

:lol: As a basketball fan, first and foremost, Connor got me on his side with that one.

Ultimate troll, and witty as hell. For those that don't know CJ Watson has something to do with the mother of three of Floyd's children, and the domestic battery charge.

Once again, there goes that role player Draymond, thinking he's the franchise...like who the **** is he to tell him to take off a WARRIORS jersey?

*edit...just realized it's number 23.....that makes it even better, Draymond thinking it was him Connor was rocking with and getting shat on. :lol:

*Hot take*....I loved that he sonned Draymond, and called him kid, but kid is pretty close to boy....I don't know how to feel.

On a serious note, I don't know why he called Mayweather a boy, I don't know what's in his heart, so whoever feels whatever type of way, I get, but the "dance for me part" made the boy part sound worse from what many people have told me, but did anybody see Mayweather coming out in Toronto, with that stupid dance, trying to act cool? Looked like a fool, and I thought that's why he was telling Floyd to dance again, but it seems like a lot of people also took exception to him telling "a grown ass black man to dance for him". The boy part I can understand, but crying about him telling Floyd to dance was kind of reaching, in my opinion.
"I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed."
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#189 » by HEZI » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 pm

DievsZingis wrote::lol: As a basketball fan, first and foremost, Connor got me on his side with that one.

Ultimate troll, and witty as hell. For those that don't know CJ Watson has something to do with the mother of three of Floyd's children, and the domestic battery charge.

Once again, there goes that role player Draymond, thinking he's the franchise...like who the **** is he to tell him to take off a WARRIORS jersey?

*edit...just realized it's number 23.....that makes it even better, Draymond thinking it was him Connor was rocking with and getting shat on. :lol:

*Hot take*....I loved that he sonned Draymond, and called him kid, but kid is pretty close to boy....I don't know how to feel.

Aaaah ok now it makes sense. Honestly I had no idea why he was wearing a CJ Watson jersey lol but I get it now
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,407

Post#190 » by robillionaire » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:03 pm

I'm not a fan of either of these people, but I can't help but pull for mayweather since it would be the outcome that pisses off white amerikkka the most. Floyd losing and finishing 49-1 to a guy who isn't even a boxer would be pretty funny too though. Will pirate the stream or maybe watch at the bar. Nobody should spend any real money on this. Oh and the press conferences were faker than WWE promos.
Butch718
RealGM
And1: 6,574

Post#191 » by Butch718 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:57 pm

I've been sh*tting on this fight since day one. That being said, that's some epic level of trolling from Conor.

And Draymond should have just taken the L. Having to list all your accomplishments and having to mention Nate Diaz is the equivalent of losing a 10-8 round.
AmazingJason
RealGM
And1: 6,142

Re: RE: Re: Floyd mayweather vs Connor mcgregor 

Post#192 » by AmazingJason » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:50 pm

N8isScofield wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:For those thinking that the fighters could potentially rig this for an even higher paying rematch that's not gonna happen. This fight is sanctioned under the nevada state athletic commissions and the many hundreds of millions of dollars that will be gambled on this fight, the fighters and their management teams could end up in jail and face hundreds of millions in fines should they ever be found guilty of doing so.

Right. Because boxing of course is the pillar of virtue and integrity. The Pacquiao fight 3 weeks ago is proof that boxing is as corrupt and fixed as it has ever been. It's not even remotely outside the realm of possibility for a collaborative fix to be in. What planet are you living on? Boxing has less integrity in terms of being rigged than any other sport on earth.

Our very own NBA basketball has been fixed by referees

Sent from my Google Glass using RealGM mobile app
BAT 18.0 - MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES

El Poochio - POBO
Amazing Jason - Assistant to the VPOBO

PG: Lonzo Ball/Dennis Smith Jr.
SG: Donovan Mitchell/R. McGruder
SF: Jaylen Brown/Josh Jackson
PF: Jayson Tatum/T. Booker
C: Joel Embiid/McGee

Return to New York Knicks