ImageImageImageImageImage

Official NY Yankees Thread

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

blue and orange
Assistant Coach
And1: 994

Re: Official NY Yankees Thread 

Post#5581 » by blue and orange » Wed Sep 6, 2017 5:52 am

The division is sealed gonna have to go for the Wild Card.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,049

Post#5582 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Sep 6, 2017 5:59 am

blue and orange wrote:The division is sealed gonna have to go for the Wild Card.

Huh? :o :crazy: :noway: 3 1/2 out with 24 to play? Division isn't sealed.
:beer: RIP mags
blue and orange
Assistant Coach

Post#5583 » by blue and orange » Wed Sep 6, 2017 6:05 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
blue and orange wrote:The division is sealed gonna have to go for the Wild Card.

Betances and Chapman have already cost the Yankees the division, I know its 3 1/2 back with 24 to play but the Sox are playing a lot of scrub teams at home and at this point of the season those teams sit their proven players and play their minor leagues so essentially the Sox will play minor league teams in Fenway. All you can do is win the games in front of you the division is out of the Yankees hands.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#5584 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Sep 6, 2017 8:10 pm

blue and orange wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Betances and Chapman have already cost the Yankees the division, I know its 3 1/2 back with 24 to play but the Sox are playing a lot of scrub teams at home and at this point of the season those teams sit their proven players and play their minor leagues so essentially the Sox will play minor league teams in Fenway. All you can do is win the games in front of you the division is out of the Yankees hands.

You said sealed first of all. You have to play the games. We need to win 4 more games out of the next 24. Until that math changes...the division is not sealed. You're just being pessimistic. Like that time the Jets went to the AFCCG after Rex Ryan thought they were eliminated from the playoffs 2 weeks 2 early. :lol:
blue and orange
Assistant Coach

Post#5585 » by blue and orange » Thu Sep 7, 2017 1:19 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
blue and orange wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

You said sealed first of all. You have to play the games. We need to win 4 more games out of the next 24. Until that math changes...the division is not sealed. You're just being pessimistic. Like that time the Jets went to the AFCCG after Rex Ryan thought they were eliminated from the playoffs 2 weeks 2 early. :lol:

I know I'm being dramatic and yeah I'm pessimistic so I dont get my hopes up about this team. Your right I said sealed I do speak in hyperboles when I get pissed like I did last night.
BringBackLj!
Analyst
And1: 93

Post#5586 » by BringBackLj! » Thu Sep 7, 2017 1:56 am

Were not catching the sox unless they become a below 500 baseball team all of sudden, never going to happen. We need to put that out of head. Its more important to look behind, last night was fn brutal.
This team finds new ways to lose always. Betances really has to tone up his faseball command.. He threw 16/20 curveballs, for a guy who throws 98 common dude.
"You Know me dog i just wanna keep the peace, stop saying my name thats only gon lead to beef"
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#5587 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Sep 7, 2017 8:18 am

blue and orange wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
blue and orange wrote:

I know I'm being dramatic and yeah I'm pessimistic so I dont get my hopes up about this team. Your right I said sealed I do speak in hyperboles when I get pissed like I did last night.

You are now my favorite poster ever. I am bi polar. I get all emotional. I own it. You just owned it. Hyperbole...yes!

I agree...it's an uphill battle. It's not over yet though.

And 1000
BadNewsBarnes
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,396

Post#5588 » by BadNewsBarnes » Thu Sep 7, 2017 2:25 pm

“Enjoy watching them on TV.” - James Dolan
"When a coach loses a team … that's when a coach is kind of done." - James Dolan
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,352

Post#5589 » by F N 11 » Thu Sep 7, 2017 6:31 pm

Lets keep woking the count and get something going. No lead is safe keep scoring. Also im sure Judge will break the all time rookie walk record.

Edit: RBI single by Holiday

Edit: Why is Frazier in over Headley. So annoying. Frazier is an auto out.

Edit: Noticed Headley is batting 2nd and he just hit a home run. 7-0. Girardi putting his hot bats at the top of the lineup baby.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
BernardKing
Junior
And1: 64

Post#5590 » by BernardKing » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:19 pm

RIP Gene “Stick” Michael. One of the greats...
"I firmly believe that respect is a lot more important, and a lot greater, than popularity." - Julius Erving
blue and orange
Assistant Coach

Post#5591 » by blue and orange » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:29 pm

K P 6 wrote:Lets keep woking the count and get something going. No lead is safe keep scoring. Also im sure Judge will break the all time rookie walk record.

Edit: RBI single by Holiday

Edit: Why is Frazier in over Headley. So annoying. Frazier is an auto out.

Edit: Noticed Headley is batting 2nd and he just hit a home run. 7-0. Girardi putting his hot bats at the top of the lineup baby.

Yep, need at least 7 out of Gray today, 6 at the very least. Gray needs to keep putting up zeros no that I care if he gets a shutout or not, just can't give the O's any momentum to get back into it. Frazier is god awful totally an all or nothing hitter, Frazier and Romine hitting back to back is unwatchable, Romine might be a better hitter then Frazier. Take Frazier out of the lineup at least for a game and have Torreyes play 3B, honestly getting sick of Frazier.
blue and orange
Assistant Coach

Post#5592 » by blue and orange » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:32 pm

BernardKing wrote:RIP Gene “Stick” Michael. One of the greats...

Absolutly should be in the HOF and have a plaque in Yankee stadium, without him its quite possible the Yankees franchise would have turned into what he Knicks have become in the Dolan era, and he was a senior advisor I have no doubt he called some of the shots in the recent restructuring of todays team and future RIP.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#5593 » by F N 11 » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:37 pm

Cmon Gray put up 0's bruh
blue and orange
Assistant Coach

Post#5594 » by blue and orange » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:40 pm

K P 6 wrote:Cmon Gray put up 0's bruh

Big out there always gotta hold your breath with Machado at the plate especially with 2 men on.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#5595 » by F N 11 » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:42 pm

blue and orange wrote:
K P 6 wrote:Cmon Gray put up 0's bruh

Big out there always gotta hold your breath with Machado at the plate especially with 2 men on.

I wonder if they let him go ahead and try to pitch 6 or bring in Green.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#5596 » by F N 11 » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:49 pm

Castro with the homer. What a stud. Girardi pushing the right buttons with the hot hitters at the top of the lineup. not just going by name.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,778

Post#5597 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:50 pm

It might be safe to pitch Betances and Chapman in this game
F N 11
RealGM

Post#5598 » by F N 11 » Thu Sep 7, 2017 7:54 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:It might be safe to pitch Betances and Chapman in this game

F N 11
RealGM

Post#5599 » by F N 11 » Thu Sep 7, 2017 8:03 pm

Let Gray get out of his mess dont take him out.

Edit: Ok take him out. He's hanging crap
blue and orange
Assistant Coach

Post#5600 » by blue and orange » Thu Sep 7, 2017 8:07 pm

Didi trying to do too much on D there were 2 outs in the inning, gather yourself and throw to 1st that bothers me guys not being aware of the situation. This team lacks fundamental baseball.

Return to New York Knicks