ImageImageImageImageImage

Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving!

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,407

Re: Sessions Says Frank Ntilikina Looks Like Kyrie Irving! 

Post#181 » by god shammgod » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:06 pm

they'll probably both suck
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,086

Post#182 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:I literally wanted us to pick Frank the day of the draft and the day before the draft, then the day after the draft i was mad that we passed on DSJR. Who cares who liked who first..there was a lot of talent around where our pick was, hard to pick a clear favorite pick.

But in the end, i think we picked a great player...but i also think DSJR will be a very good player as well.

nah bro
if u didn't like frank first, you're gonna "feel the heat" :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#183 » by Knicksfan20 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:10 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:I literally wanted us to pick Frank the day of the draft and the day before the draft, then the day after the draft i was mad that we passed on DSJR. Who cares who liked who first..there was a lot of talent around where our pick was, hard to pick a clear favorite pick.

But in the end, i think we picked a great player...but i also think DSJR will be a very good player as well.

nah bro
if u didn't like frank first, you're gonna "feel the heat" :lol:

13,111 is a very good number. Dont post again on this account for the rest of your life. and you have 7272 and 1's. Just retire now.
Blockwatcher
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,174

Post#184 » by Blockwatcher » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:11 pm

Uhh... this reminds me of grade school stuff. "I thought of it first" , "no I thought of it first". There's no way any of you care who was on franks jock first.

Btw I'm team porter... I called it first. No take backs, no penny tax.
1 John 2 : 15-17
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,086

Post#185 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:12 pm

j4remi wrote:Idgaf when you jumped on the wagon. If you're on team Frank, good for you, grab a seat and take the ride because anyone who's a Knicks fan should obviously be rooting for him to succeed. There's no need for a hierarchy of Frank fandom or fights over who liked or disliked him. If you're late to the party, cool, welcome to club. Now if everyone could stfu about when they decided Frank is an exciting prospect and talk about what makes Frank an exciting prospect, what they expect from Frank as a rookie or hope from him at least and how they see him best utilized now and in the future...this thread would be WAAAAY more interesting.

it's clear some people feel some type of way if you're rooting for him if u disliked him before. why can't we all root for him together?
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#186 » by Knicksfan20 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:14 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
j4remi wrote:Idgaf when you jumped on the wagon. If you're on team Frank, good for you, grab a seat and take the ride because anyone who's a Knicks fan should obviously be rooting for him to succeed. There's no need for a hierarchy of Frank fandom or fights over who liked or disliked him. If you're late to the party, cool, welcome to club. Now if everyone could stfu about when they decided Frank is an exciting prospect and talk about what makes Frank an exciting prospect, what they expect from Frank as a rookie or hope from him at least and how they see him best utilized now and in the future...this thread would be WAAAAY more interesting.

it's clear some people feel some type of way if you're rooting for him if u disliked him before. why can't we all root for him together?

:o :banghead: :D
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,868

Post#187 » by Jeff Van Gully » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:18 pm

Blockwatcher wrote:Btw I'm team porter... I called it first. No take backs, no penny tax.

i'm not getting on any teams until we get closer to the draft... but luka... yikes.
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#188 » by F N 11 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:19 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
K P 6 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:i have no problems with flip flopping. i did it with frank tons of times as well. i just have a problem when someone is gonna try to to tell me "im gonna feel the heat for not liking frank" when THEY wasn't even down with frank for a long ass time. especially when they claiming they're day 1. man take that bull somewhere else. dude is just tryna act cool and fit in with the real day 1's :lol: that's just being fake AF.

dude just asked me to give him this work.. so i had to do what i had to do

Once again its one thing to flip flop during a loaded draft process. You mad I had Frank locked in ? Lol. I was never day 1. Day 1 is them cats who was rocking wit him since November. We know who the day 1's are. I already got kicked out of team day 1 when I heard cats was wit him since November lol. Point is Frank was my final pick period. Shall I do more searching or nah? My picks were Fox, Frank, the New Mitch. Defense first.

You never had Frank you had Smith all the way. What work guy? All u proved is I liked multiple guys during the draft process at the 8th pick lol which is normal lmao. You'll be aight you have no choice but to love Frank but u still wil get your ass cut.

i can care less if u had frank locked in or not. stop acting like ur day 1 and gonna try to make me "feel the heat" when u wasn't even locked in on the kid till a few weeks before the draft. so calm ur ass down because no one gives a f*ck. the whole point is that he's a Knick and we're rooting for him so stfu with this "im gonna get my ass cut". u flip flopped on every player in this draft so u really shouldn't be talking honestly. u wonder why people call u out for ur BS and single u out. cause all u do is talk BS out ur ass.

CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,868

Post#189 » by Jeff Van Gully » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:19 pm

people obsessed with serving crow plates. who gives a schidt?
RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#190 » by F N 11 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:20 pm

god shammgod wrote:they'll probably both suck

CEO of the not trading RJ club.
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 13,954

Post#191 » by KnicksGadfly » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:people obsessed with serving crow plates. who gives a schidt?

Yea, I actually appreciate it when people backtrack and are able to admit they're wrong.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#192 » by IllmaticHandler » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:30 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:

IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#193 » by IllmaticHandler » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:32 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:people obsessed with serving crow plates. who gives a schidt?

Im serving crow plates....So I give a schit. Plus My Crow Plates are full of nutrients and make you strong and healthy.
Savageknick2190
Senior
And1: 138

Post#194 » by Savageknick2190 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:34 pm

I felt Dennis Smith was and is a better prospect than Frank. It doesn't mean either will win a chip. It only means one will have more success than the other in the nba. I think Frank will be average if played at point guard. I am a Knick fan so I am hoping that he out performs my expectations. Only time will tell
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,921

Post#195 » by stuporman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Everybody bring it in for the Frank group hug, there's enough room for everyone cause that wingspan, you know.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#196 » by IllmaticHandler » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:48 pm

Melo and 2010 know my crow plates are in the spirit of fun. We all joke about it and they expect it to come.
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,481

Post#197 » by j4remi » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:49 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:it's clear some people feel some type of way if you're rooting for him if u disliked him before. why can't we all root for him together?

:P
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,096

Post#198 » by moocow007 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:57 pm

As far as people looking to glean some joy out of having people eat crow...

stuporman
RealGM
And1: 15,921

Post#199 » by stuporman » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Will people be serving a nice crow and mushroom stew and a slice of crow "blackbird" pie? I wonder what kind of wine or craft beer is best paired with it?
http://bertc.com/subfive/recipes/threecrows.htm
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#200 » by IllmaticHandler » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:00 pm

moocow007 wrote:As far as people looking to glean some joy out of having people eat crow...

Return to New York Knicks