ImageImageImageImageImage

Random Kings talk

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

jazanetti
Junior
And1: 45

Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1401 » by jazanetti » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:41 pm

It seems like Mason is our best (most ready) young guy right now. While Buddy and Malachi very disappoint me.
Jstock12
RealGM
And1: 17,288

Post#1402 » by Jstock12 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:02 pm

Gudaitis had a pretty good Euroleague game this week against the best European team Real Madrid.

22:40 minutes, 20 points (9/9 FG), 7 rebounds, 4 blocks, 1 steal, 5 drawn fouls.

Magic_Johnny12
RealGM
And1: 8,450

Post#1403 » by Magic_Johnny12 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Magic fan that comes in peace lol

I have Hill on my fantasy team and just was wondering why he's in a slump? Is it the emergence of Fox or simply not interested in playing at his full potential (Bledsoe clause). Injured?

Can you guys see him on the block around deadline? What are you guys looking for in return?

I really like the Fox/Hield pairing and Bogdam is actually quite impressive (I might actually start him in place of Jackson). If you guys can net any one of Bamba/Ayton/Bagley or even Doncic you guys will have a really fast rebuild! I think any of those players could be a franchise cornerstone piece.
PM me if you can help a brotha finally get an AVI.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Re: RE: Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1404 » by City of Trees » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Magic_Johnny12 wrote:Magic fan that comes in peace lol

I have Hill on my fantasy team and just was wondering why he's in a slump? Is it the emergence of Fox or simply not interested in playing at his full potential (Bledsoe clause). Injured?

Can you guys see him on the block around deadline? What are you guys looking for in return?

I really like the Fox/Hield pairing and Bogdam is actually quite impressive (I might actually start him in place of Jackson). If you guys can net any one of Bamba/Ayton/Bagley or even Doncic you guys will have a really fast rebuild! I think any of those players could be a franchise cornerstone piece.

The starting line up (Hill, Hield, Jackson, Randolph, WCS) are playing slow and out of sync. No offensive rhythm or any signs of an identity.

Hill himself had a good game against Dallas but thats about it.

Sent from my LG-H872 using RealGM mobile app
SacKingZZZ
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#1405 » by SacKingZZZ » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:44 pm

That and the way Joerger is running his rotation is going to kill anybody's chances that drafted a Kings player in fantasy. He's playing everyone in a sort of purgatory of 25 mpg with inconsistent roles.
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 4,504

Post#1406 » by codydaze » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:59 pm

Apparently we discussed a swap with Orlando where we'd send Malachi and a 2nd for Hezonja. Interesting move, I'm not a big fan of Malachi's game and even though Hezonja is pretty garbage too it would be worth seeing if a change of scenery could help for both guys in my opinion. Doesn't sound like it's likely though, we just picked up the option on Malachi.
dozencousins
Analyst
And1: 135

Post#1407 » by dozencousins » Fri Nov 3, 2017 2:23 am

[quote="codydaze"]Apparently we discussed a swap with Orlando where we'd send Malachi and a 2nd for Hezonja. Interesting move, I'm not a big fan of Malachi's game and even though Hezonja is pretty garbage too it would be worth seeing if a change of scenery could help for both guys in my opinion. Doesn't sound like it's likely though, we just picked up the option on Malachi.[/quote. False reporting this has never happened as of yet
916fan
Pro Prospect
And1: 366

Post#1408 » by 916fan » Fri Nov 3, 2017 11:03 pm

dozencousins wrote:
codydaze wrote:Apparently we discussed a swap with Orlando where we'd send Malachi and a 2nd for Hezonja. Interesting move, I'm not a big fan of Malachi's game and even though Hezonja is pretty garbage too it would be worth seeing if a change of scenery could help for both guys in my opinion. Doesn't sound like it's likely though, we just picked up the option on Malachi.[/quote. False reporting this has never happened as of yet

It's so damn early in the season, but I wonder if the Kings are eyeing anybody for trading? Buddy and WCS have been major disappointments.. Jackson is more of a SG, not SF. Season has not gone great for the young guys.
kane0801
Rookie
And1: 625

Post#1409 » by kane0801 » Sun Nov 5, 2017 1:06 pm

Bogdan maybe the best player now
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,446

Post#1410 » by KF10 » Mon Nov 6, 2017 5:05 am

916fan wrote:
dozencousins wrote:
codydaze wrote:Apparently we discussed a swap with Orlando where we'd send Malachi and a 2nd for Hezonja. Interesting move, I'm not a big fan of Malachi's game and even though Hezonja is pretty garbage too it would be worth seeing if a change of scenery could help for both guys in my opinion. Doesn't sound like it's likely though, we just picked up the option on Malachi.[/quote. False reporting this has never happened as of yet

It's so damn early in the season, but I wonder if the Kings are eyeing anybody for trading? Buddy and WCS have been major disappointments.. Jackson is more of a SG, not SF. Season has not gone great for the young guys.

If WCS doesn't take the leap this season, I would look to draft one of the premier bigs in the draft. Ayton, Bamba, etc.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#1411 » by City of Trees » Mon Nov 6, 2017 5:13 am

KF10 wrote:
916fan wrote:
dozencousins wrote:

If WCS doesn't take the leap this season, I would look to draft one of the premier bigs in the draft. Ayton, Bamba, etc.

Yep. It hurts me to say it but I agree.

KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,446

Post#1412 » by KF10 » Mon Nov 6, 2017 5:37 am

City of Trees wrote:
KF10 wrote:
916fan wrote:It's so damn early in the season, but I wonder if the Kings are eyeing anybody for trading? Buddy and WCS have been major disappointments.. Jackson is more of a SG, not SF. Season has not gone great for the young guys.

I know, huh?

Our (future) big rotation are all question marks for me -- WCS, Papa G and even Skal.

Koufos has a player option after this season and Z-Bo's contract ends after the 18-19 season.
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,236

Post#1413 » by blind prophet » Mon Nov 6, 2017 6:13 am

Think we should draft BPA unless it's a point guard right now. No prospect outside of Fox, and the elder rookie Bogdan have impressed yet.
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Random Kings talk 

Post#1414 » by City of Trees » Mon Nov 6, 2017 7:36 pm

KF10 wrote:
City of Trees wrote:
KF10 wrote:

I know, huh?

Our (future) big rotation are all question marks for me -- WCS, Papa G and even Skal.

Koufos has a player option after this season and Z-Bo's contract ends after the 18-19 season.

CBB rank top 50 players (not top 50 prospects).
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/21273080/cbbrank-top-50-players-college-basketball

Sad I'm already looking forward to College basketball

SacKingZZZ
RealGM

Post#1415 » by SacKingZZZ » Mon Nov 6, 2017 11:36 pm

The good news is preseason looked like this will be a nice crop up to about pick 7-8. Ayton I'm still scared of a little because of his motor defensively and the interviews I've seen with him calling himself a 4. No bud, you're not. Doncic is looking studly, Bagley is a bit scary as well because he looks like a paint finisher at the 4 yet he's built like a big 3. His hands and ability to finish with one hand has him looking like Dr. J near the rim though. Well, it's that and the fro. Porter Jr. has major potential and size. It might be a good year to suck.
Lost in LA
Pro Prospect
And1: 154

Post#1416 » by Lost in LA » Wed Nov 8, 2017 3:08 am

Jackson does not look NBA material
OGSactownballer
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,002

Post#1417 » by OGSactownballer » Wed Nov 8, 2017 5:56 am

I’d be interested in exploring a Willie and filler (Malachi?) deal for Monroe. I would never include any picks but I think that Monroe and Skal would be a very nice balanced fot as Skal’s range improves.
Jkam31
Head Coach
And1: 5,670

Post#1418 » by Jkam31 » Wed Nov 8, 2017 8:02 am

OGSactownballer wrote:I’d be interested in exploring a Willie and filler (Malachi?) deal for Monroe. I would never include any picks but I think that Monroe and Skal would be a very nice balanced fot as Skal’s range improves.

Hahaha I wouldn’t trade a 2nd for Monroe

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,236

Post#1419 » by blind prophet » Wed Nov 8, 2017 3:26 pm

OGSactownballer wrote:I’d be interested in exploring a Willie and filler (Malachi?) deal for Monroe. I would never include any picks but I think that Monroe and Skal would be a very nice balanced fot as Skal’s range improves.

You could just offer Monroe the most loot next season.

That's a terrible trade.

If you want Monroe's expiring and somehow they took Hill I could see that.
SacKingZZZ
RealGM

Post#1420 » by SacKingZZZ » Wed Nov 8, 2017 11:18 pm

Trading Willie for someone like Monroe would certainly be a way for fans who are disappointed in what Willie doesn't bring to learn to appreciate the things he does bring. He's not a production guy, but defensively he does things that go unnoticed until you no longer have them on your team.

Return to Sacramento Kings