ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official Random Ramblings Thread

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,785

Re: The Official Random Ramblings Thread 

Post#1141 » by UcanUwill » Sun Oct 8, 2017 3:07 pm

Is it just me, or Facebook's suggested groups are out of its mind. All I get is pro Trump groups, now its even better, Flat Earth stuff. What did I do, or are these people seriously taking over the world? I opened one of these flat earth groups, my god I am pissed now lol, and only hope most people there are trolls. Every time I open Facebook, I see that crap.
Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Post#1142 » by Greenie » Sun Oct 8, 2017 10:29 pm

Dominos pizza is trash.
My sis had some and I grabbed a slice...

Stupid move. TRASH
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#1143 » by Thugger HBC » Sun Oct 8, 2017 10:33 pm

Greenie wrote:Dominos pizza is trash.

Stupid move. TRASH

Your sis must live out of town. Who eats chain pizza in NY?
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1144 » by Greenie » Sun Oct 8, 2017 10:54 pm

Thugger HBC wrote:

Stupid move. TRASH

She lives right here in LI :lol:
I was like why when I bit into it.
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#1145 » by Thugger HBC » Sun Oct 8, 2017 10:59 pm

Greenie wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:

Stupid move. TRASH

I've eaten Pizza Hut out of town before, never the others.

The only chain I've eaten in NY and this was years ago was Sbarro's, and it wasn't good at all.
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1146 » by Greenie » Sun Oct 8, 2017 11:45 pm

Thugger HBC wrote:
Greenie wrote:
Thugger HBC wrote:Your sis must live out of town. Who eats chain pizza in NY?

The only chain I've eaten in NY and this was years ago was Sbarro's, and it wasn't good at all.

There really is no need to. Pizza is everywhere.
PeoplesChamp
Bench Warmer
And1: 943

Post#1147 » by PeoplesChamp » Mon Oct 9, 2017 5:12 am

Thugger HBC wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Sbarro's gives trash a bad name.
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,129

Post#1148 » by moocow007 » Mon Oct 9, 2017 1:40 pm

Thugger HBC wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Yeah. Sbarro's pizza is awful. Has got to be the worst pizza sold by any chain. Sbarro's clientele basically are tourists that don't know any better or mall rats that, by definition, don't know any better. The only pizza that is worse than Sbarro's are the frozen pizza's you get from the super market that you can get 20 squares for like $1.99. Sbarro's pizza makes Domino's pizza taste like heaven on earth.
NoStatsGuy
Analyst
And1: 1,357

Post#1149 » by NoStatsGuy » Mon Oct 9, 2017 4:48 pm

funny how germans love Dominos, Smileys, Pizza Hut, etc. just because its from the states :D

additionally its toally overpriced here. i must say, i like pizza hut aswell.. lol
im bout dat action boss
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,389

Post#1150 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:09 am

FOH trump.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1151 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:04 am

man this system is damn corrupted... free meek
;feature=youtu.be
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1152 » by Greenie » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:49 am

Fuq Meek.

How many damn violations do you want him to get away with? You’re on probation but can’t fly right? Go to jail then.

Failed drug test(s)
Failing to get clearance for travel
Dirt biking in a NY street...and posting it(it’s illegal)
Sending goons at Drake
Sending goons at Safari(that **** is on tape too)

GO SIT DOWN!
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1153 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:06 am

Greenie wrote:Fuq Meek.

How many damn violations do you want him to get away with? You’re on probation but can’t fly right? Go to jail then.

Failed drug test(s)
Sending goons at Drake

GO SIT DOWN!

greenie go listen to the lawyer interview....even the almighty JAY Z wrote a letter to the court because of this foolishness

those 2 probation violations were dismissed by the court and prosectuors recommended that he does NOT get jail time

he was the only one arrested out of 7 individuals for poppin a wheelie on the streets.... dismissed

as for the travel violation.... i am just going to post this here..
Another really credible example is she stopped him for violation of probation was when he went to Atlanta for a rehabilitation clinic, without her approval, she said. Then, we showed her the e-mail, in which the request was made for him to go to Atlanta for rehabilitation, and she approved it, but she said that she never got it, even though she was CC'd on it and that it was addressed to her.

She asked the district attorney to confirm it and when the district attorney was asked to confirm that she never got it, the district attorney said, "No Judge, you did get it and you responded." She said, "You're both wrong and I never got it." I mean, despite cold hard evidence in her face in an e-mail, she's claiming that she didn't get it even though clearly she did. It's things like that that show that this judge crossed all conceivable lines.

i mean this judge was also telling meek to remake boy 2 men songs (also shout her out on the song)
and to leave roc nation. meek told her nah and look what happens

i know you don't like meek cause of drake but come on. he is really getting 2-4 years for two dumb charges that were dropped...
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1154 » by Greenie » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:50 am

3toheadmelo wrote:

Failed drug test(s)
Sending goons at Drake

GO SIT DOWN!

greenie go listen to the lawyer interview....even the almighty JAY Z wrote a letter to the court because of this foolishness

those 2 probation violations were dismissed by the court and prosectuors recommended that he does NOT get jail time

he was the only one arrested out of 7 individuals for poppin a wheelie on the streets.... dismissed

Another really credible example is she stopped him for violation of probation was when he went to Atlanta for a rehabilitation clinic, without her approval, she said. Then, we showed her the e-mail, in which the request was made for him to go to Atlanta for rehabilitation, and she approved it, but she said that she never got it, even though she was CC'd on it and that it was addressed to her.

She asked the district attorney to confirm it and when the district attorney was asked to confirm that she never got it, the district attorney said, "No Judge, you did get it and you responded." She said, "You're both wrong and I never got it." I mean, despite cold hard evidence in her face in an e-mail, she's claiming that she didn't get it even though clearly she did. It's things like that that show that this judge crossed all conceivable lines.

i mean this judge was also telling meek to remake boy 2 men songs (also shout her out on the song)

i know you don't like meek cause of drake but come on. he is really getting 2-4 years for two dumb charges that were dropped...

Being arrested period is a violation. Stop making excuses for a 30 + year man. Meek needs to grow up.

Jay-Z can shut the hell up too.
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1155 » by Greenie » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:52 am

I would have thrown his ass in jail when he tried to pass off water as piss for his test. Meek is dumb.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1156 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:29 pm

Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:

Failed drug test(s)
Sending goons at Drake

GO SIT DOWN!

Being arrested period is a violation. Stop making excuses for a 30 + year man. Meek needs to grow up.

:blank: no one making excuses for him... it's the reality of the situation. him having to do 2-4 years for "technical" violations that were DROPPED is pretty dumb. it is not hard to tell the judge got a personal vendetta against meek
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1157 » by Greenie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:38 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:greenie go listen to the lawyer interview....even the almighty JAY Z wrote a letter to the court because of this foolishness

:blank: no one making excuses for him... it's the reality of the situation. him having to do 2-4 years for "technical" violations that were DROPPED is pretty dumb. it is not hard to tell the judge got a personal vendetta against meek

Brush up on your understanding of the law. It doesn’t matter if charges were dropped. The arrest itself is a violation.

Meeks original charges that he pulled time for was for guns and drugs. Instead of doing the time he choose probation. When you violate the judge can send you back for the original sentence if they choose. Meek has been in front of the same judge far too often for dumb ****. She is probably tired of seeing his ass.

You are defending the wrong dude. Meek doesn’t deserve it. He deserves to pull some time.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1158 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:38 am

Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:

Brush up on your understanding of the law. It doesn’t matter if charges were dropped. The arrest itself is a violation.

Meeks original charges that he pulled time for was for guns and drugs. Instead of doing the time he choose probation. When you violate the judge can send you back for the original sentence if they choose. Meek has been in front of the same judge far too often for dumb ****. She is probably tired of seeing his ass.

You are defending the wrong dude. Meek doesn’t deserve it. He deserves to pull some time.

do u think he deserves to do 2-4 years though?
Greenie
RealGM

Post#1159 » by Greenie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:31 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote: :blank: no one making excuses for him... it's the reality of the situation. him having to do 2-4 years for "technical" violations that were DROPPED is pretty dumb. it is not hard to tell the judge got a personal vendetta against meek

Yep. That was his original sentence from the gun/drug charge. Meek took the probation instead knowing that if he fuqed up that he could pull 2-4 years.

How many times are you going to fuq up? Same judge gave him multiple slaps on the wrists for failing to follow protocol, multiple failed drug tests, random scuffles with people in the industry resulting in violence....but the judge has something against him?

That black woman(yep, the judge is a black woman for those that wanna cry race) is tired of him. The arrest was the last straw. Meek isn’t a kid. He’s over 30. He wanted the probation. He agreed to parameters of it. This is on him and no one else.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1160 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:Brush up on your understanding of the law. It doesn’t matter if charges were dropped. The arrest itself is a violation.

Yep. That was his original sentence from the gun/drug charge. Meek took the probation instead knowing that if he fuqed up that he could pull 2-4 years.

How many times are you going to fuq up? Same judge gave him multiple slaps on the wrists for failing to follow protocol, multiple failed drug tests, random scuffles with people in the industry resulting in violence....but the judge has something against him?

That black woman(yep, the judge is a black woman for those that wanna cry race) is tired of him. The arrest was the last straw. Meek isn’t a kid. He’s over 30. He wanted the probation. He agreed to parameters of it. This is on him and no one else.

meh... looks like i have to do more research then lol

Return to New York Knicks