ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: NYK (7-6) vs. UTA (6-8) DJ Jazzy Jeff & The French Prince vs. Slick Rick 11/15 7:30PM

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Re: GT: NYK (7-6) vs. UTA (6-8) DJ Jazzy Jeff & The French Prince vs. Slick Rick 11/15 7:30PM 

Post#81 » by magnumt » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
magnumt wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Oh vacation. That's definitely not out.

Does that mean we have to game plan for him possibly skiing off the slopes of Chamonix right into the middle of the game?

No one laughs at your jokes man. They're lame AF.

--Mags :beer:

It doesn't matter if we have the same sense of humor. You saying nobody laughs at my jokes is so completely false as to be laughable.

Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that and from a mod no less.

And yet...I JUST did. :wave:

Oh, and didn't you "quit" for like the umpteenth time? What happened? The other Knicks message boards couldn't tolerate your "humor." :lol:

BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
Jeff Van Gully
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 24,868

Re: GT: NYK (7-6) vs. UTA (6-8) DJ Jazzy Jeff & The French Prince vs. Slick Rick 11/15 7:30PM 

Post#82 » by Jeff Van Gully » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 pm

magnumt wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
magnumt wrote:
No. He's just taking a 4-6 week Vacation.

Does that mean we have to game plan for him possibly skiing off the slopes of Chamonix right into the middle of the game?

RIP magnumt

welcome home, thibs.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,137

Post#83 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:38 pm

BKlutch wrote:I've heard a rumor that Rudy is out... should be a victory.

Well, I've got a message to Rudy that he should stop his messing around. And think of his future.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,866

Post#84 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:40 pm

magnumt wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
magnumt wrote:

It doesn't matter if we have the same sense of humor. You saying nobody laughs at my jokes is so completely false as to be laughable.

Oh, and didn't you "quit" for like the umpteenth time? What happened? The other Knicks message boards couldn't tolerate your "humor." :lol:

I was being targeted by you. That's why I left.

I came back because I bleed orange and blue, just like you.

You're making it personal again when I was not being offensive at all.

That you don't like someone for whatever reason is not really the point. I'm being cordial and you are not.
ImageImageImage
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#85 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 pm

magnumt wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
magnumt wrote:

Sounds a little like baiting here, IMHO
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#86 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Sark wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:Nothing to take for granted, but they win this and I'll feel very comfy with that

Because Rudy is out?

No. Gobert is though.

QBert?

magnumt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 15,046
Location: Gott'a Stick To My Girls Like Glue, Ain't No No. 2 Here...Sean Paul Style, Baby Gyrl!!!

Post#87 » by magnumt » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:47 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
magnumt wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

That you don't like someone for whatever reason is not really the point. I'm being cordial and you are not.

You got me confused with the other Mods who banned and warned you. Good thing we have records of these things. :thumbsup:

We also TOLERATE you here as (due to your lengthy history, including ANOTHER Mod Warning you just DAYS ago), and PBP status can EASILY be banned anytime WE choose.

So cry me a river elsewhere.

BAF 1.0 - Wizards: Year 2
PG: Kemba Walker (32) / Rivers (16) / Felton
SG: Evan Fournier (28) / Evans (20) / Dotson
SF: Gordon Hayward (36)/ Delly (12) / Dudley
PF: Kevin Love (36) / Frye (12) / Ellenson
C: Pau Gasol (32) / Noah (16) / Felicio

magnumt6
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#88 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:58 pm

magnumt wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
magnumt wrote:

You got me confused with the other Mods who banned and warned you. Good thing we have records of these things. :thumbsup:

We also TOLERATE you here as (due to your lengthy history, including ANOTHER Mod Warning you just DAYS ago), and PBP status can EASILY be banned anytime WE choose.

So cry me a river elsewhere.

I was not warned, but I did stand up against the posting of Pepe memes.

Unless you are saying my objection to Pepe memes was wrong and expressing that concern undermines the culture of RealGM?

KnicksTape issued a warning to the board to stop posting Pepe memes and swastikas, so that means I was taking an appropriate stand against something unnecessarily disruptive to the board. And it got resolved and does not have to come up again.

That was showing a conscience and respect for the board. And no one contacted me to say I was wrong about that. The only thing requested of me was that now it has been addressed is to use the report button if someone posts those memes again and I said that is great, I'd be glad to.

I don't need to be threatened and I certainly don't deserve that.

You lashed out of me now for not being funny. Your opinion. I won't engage you with my sense of humor then. That's fine with me.

And for the record, I did not leave and go post on any other Knicks board before posting here again. That's just fiction.
ImageImageImage
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,594

Post#89 » by El Poochio » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm

magnumt wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
magnumt wrote:
No. He's just taking a 4-6 week Vacation.

I do

Clyde may be an ignorant meme fascist but that doesnt mean he should be banned #Justice4Clyde #FreeRudy

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#90 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:07 pm

El Poochio wrote:
magnumt wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

I do

Clyde may be an ignorant meme fascist but that doesnt mean he should be banned #Justice4Clyde #FreeRudy

I like you too even when you make an ignorant back-handed compliment. Peace
ImageImageImage
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,215

Post#91 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:20 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
DievsZingis wrote:I woke up feeling pissed today and started clicking on the links to take in all the laughs and hate thrown our way like always after a loss (or sometimes even a freaking win) but lo and behold, Knicks are actually getting a lot of love, especially Frank for sticking up to Lebron's antics and Kanter for sticking up for him and also backing it up with his play. The loss wasn't even the story.

Lebron's getting trashed. People like this team :o

The culture is changing right before our eyes....I think I see what KP wants. Enough with the revolving door, let them play and give them a chance to grow with each other. People want to trade Kanter already because of his defense and aren't patient enough to watch him play a year and see if he can improve.....always trying to get the next guy....the New York way....if the culture is truly changing, I hope that ends as well.

yeah. there's a lot about this current group that i like and don't want to change.

i would be legit sad if kanter got traded. he is like a weak defense oakley right now. :lol:

I couldn't face the music today. I didn't even want to post about this team. I have been avoiding all sports talk today. Good to hear that people are supporting the Knicks and trashing JaBroni. Anything stick out worth mentioning?

I like this group too. The Melo trade was a success IMO. We need to add to it. Tweak it a little but, there's a foundation here. The Timmy/Noah deals complicate things IMO. Perry has work around them trying to build a better team. This is why everyone wants a tank. Cheaper talent you control for a few years.

I don't see this team...if healthy...being a top 5 pick team and probably not much higher than 10th if that high. They would have to decide to strip it down by the deadline OR shut KP down for elbow surgery. The latter would seem more likely if they are spinning their wheels at some point.

That was a hell of an emotional drop at the end of that game. Let's see how they respond. Lot of games left. 69 to be exact.
:beer: RIP mags
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,349

Post#92 » by dakomish23 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
copy. yeah, i want what you want too.

i was desert thirsty for a miracle deal in hopes to draft frank and mitchell. that'd have been game, blouses.

That was what I wanted too. You're a genius!

i wanted an athletic, lockdown backcourt. they'd have been awesome together. and on this team... forget it.

I still can't believe DEN dumped the pick for that garbage return. I called it a garbage return that night and folks were trying to spin it as Lyles is a perfect fit next to Jokic. Yeah. So great that they drafted another PF and then signed a big name PF.

Everyone knew Fultz Ball Tatum Jackson Fox were going top 5 in some order. After that, I was hoping for two of the remaining guards (DSJ Frank Monk Mitchell). Turns there was a possibility to make it happen and that's why I'm pissed.

Frank Baker
Mitchell THJ
Lee MCD
KP LFT
Kanter KOQ

Let's rock
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#93 » by F N 11 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:39 pm

I see im in too deep again. I need another win streak to get me over that Cavs L. and some bud.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Side beard
Analyst
And1: 2,297

Post#94 » by Side beard » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:06 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
Dantares wrote:

THIS ****!

such a ho.

so petty.

watch him be planning to come to the knicks on some "i respect these young wolves" schidt.

No biggie, Hopefully KP finds his balls next time Knicks play Cavs in Cleveland, drops 40 and posts an IG post with title "King of Cleveland". But then again, he is not that kind of guy.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#95 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 pm

^
KP can sign off with "Greetings to Cleveland from the King of Latvia" instead
ImageImageImage
Red Vines
RealGM
And1: 8,575

Post#96 » by Red Vines » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:36 pm

Saw Kanter laughing off Lebron's post and said we just need to forget about it, focus on the next one and play our game. Good approach.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,439

Post#97 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:43 pm

No Goberto, right?
APE
Junior
And1: 545

Post#98 » by APE » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Should be an easy W but I'll never doubt this teams ability to blow a lead.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,706

Post#99 » by F N 11 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:20 pm

Red Vines wrote:Saw Kanter laughing off Lebron's post and said we just need to forget about it, focus on the next one and play our game. Good approach.

How ?
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
brooklynbrawler
Junior
And1: 350

Post#100 » by brooklynbrawler » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:26 pm

K P 6 wrote:I see im in too deep again. I need another win streak to get me over that Cavs L. and some bud.

Every time the Knicks win a game, I'm always all-in again. Oh well

Please........... no more

Return to New York Knicks