ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Borelando

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,583

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#161 » by mpharris36 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 2:43 pm

K P 6 wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
K P 6 wrote:You know when Jeff is stressed and under pressure when he starts touching his damn ears and play with his face. He did it when he ran off the court after the game. Its was mainly your fault we lost. Dont wan to play your rook big minutes why?

I don't know how anyone can argue this point. The knicks were playing well with Frank leading the show. Then for no apparent reason he went to Sessions out of no where...then he went back to Jack and he was god awful. I mean everyone saw that right? Why is jeff not waking up...start the kid already.

Its gettig bad. Okay, we get it. Jack helped you win a few games with leadership and getting KP involved. However he is the main reason teams are getting a head start because the opposing point guard is able to do what he wants and the team gets comfortable. Then Frank comes in and stops easy penetration and here comes the come back. Thank GOD we know Frank and KP paired are demons defensively. We can only add to those two. Preferable a 2 way athletic SF.

The way we play defense is night and day with Frank out there instead of Jack. We consistently let the other team drop 30+ every 1st qtr because of this then we have to fight from behind. Why not set the tone defensively right away?
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,308

Post#162 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Dec 4, 2017 2:44 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Iron Mantis wrote:Facts

WRONG!

Billy(10.5) hasn't shown improvement- 14 games
Baker(11) injured/hasn't shown improvement-6 games
Dotson(7.8) showed flashes-13 games got his first NBA start.

The other 5 players 25 and under have played in 19 or more games and are 5 of the top 7 mpg on the team.

Kanter improving shows development.

Everything points to players being developed. Winning/losing with the youth.

THESE ARE FACTS.

I don't agree with this. The games WHG, Baker, and Dotson are playing are garbage time minutes that don't mean anything. None of those guys are playing consistent rotation minutes. Our young players shouldn't just be giving bigger roles because someone got injured.

The only 2 playrs on there 1st contract that get minutes are KP and Frank (and outside of a small stretch where he was finishing games) has been playing very restrictive minutes behind Jarret Jack who is a bum playing about 28 minutes a game which is unacceptable.

KP is really the only 1st contract player that gets major run on this team.

Sure Kanter and THjr deveopment is important since they are still youngish players..but they are still 2nd contract players making good $$$. The real player development needs to be in KP/Frank/WHG/Dotson in my humble opinion because when we are finally ready to make the jump those low cost players are what we will need to succeed.

Frank needs to cut into Jack minutes immediately, no reason that jack is playing 10 minutes a night more than Frank when Frank is already a more impactful player.

Baker has been hurt.
Billy hasn't earned minutes.
Dotson earned a START by playing in those same GT minutes....LESS minutes than all of them.
Frank has been playing 20mpg on avg minus the first 3 games. He has shown potential but, he's not ready to start. He's still gotten plenty of minutes and has been used in crunch time. That's developing a player.

Handing the starting minutes to players who haven't earned them over players like Jack/Sessions/KOQ is not developing them.

You guys expect him to play all of the kids all of the time and lose every game? That's not realistic or good for the development of the team.

Jeff has done a fine job balancing the team/player development. Do you guys think losing like we were when Sessions was running point is helpful to the team? It's not.
:beer: RIP mags
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,496

Post#163 » by j4remi » Mon Dec 4, 2017 2:47 pm

Well, it's December and the youth movement has driven to a halt. KP and THJ are both hurt, Willy showed some signs of life but was back to DNP status, Frank showed aggression but saw less time than usual and Ron Baker looks just like the Undrafted FA we brought in last year but with less minutes. This was a boring game with a depleted line-up and it's a lot easier to get excited for effort when there are players with a future out there instead of Michael Beasley as our focal point. Let's vent...

Kanter: Great stat-line and some nice dynamics in his game. 18 pts, 16 boards, 2 asts with 3 TO's. The good developments? That talk about looking for the right kickouts might bare fruit yet; he took to the post and looked for kickouts. It does feel like he's already decided he's gonna pass or shoot rather than is reacting right now, but this is new to him and the effort to find guys was clear. On top of that he did alright in switch situations and with Jack (and suddenly Sessions) getting minutes, being able to hold his own in a switch is key. He also took midrange jumpers, making two with another rimming out. The bad...Vucevic can shoot and Kanter really didn't look comfortable chasing. There were more late rotations than recent efforts have shown as well. Just in general, it wasn't a good defensive game outside of some switches where he did well.

Beas: 10/19 for 21 points, 3 boards, an assist and a block in 28 minutes. Offensively, he was our main go-to. We ran some of the same plays KP gets but to him and the dude responded with some buckets. But there were plenty of bad decisions, 5 TO's and his defensive focus was either atrocious or his teammates were blaming him a lot. I saw Lee give a dirty look and Kanter look around for Beasley after a missed rotation among other moments where it at least appeared that Beasley missed something. I've called him our new D-Will aka reverse Lance...15 mins should be his max because dude will drive everyone mad if he's out there longer.

Jack: 9, 7 and 4 against a tough defender in Payton is a very nice stat-line. He was dedicated to getting inside and finding guys, plus he was aggressive in finding his own looks. All of that said though, he was like Kanter in that his defensive play didn't keep up with his productivity elsewhere. Payton tagged him for 15, 5 and 6 on a more efficient performance. So while Jack was a steady presence, he got thoroughly outplayed and unlike nights where KP and THJ hide it...it was glaring in this one.

Lee: Of all the guys out there, Lee prolly gets the game ball. 19 pts, 5 assists, 5 boarts, 2 steals over 36 minutes which left him clearly exhausted at the end of the game. He left it all out there on BOTH ends. Without the TO's, the forces or the vanishing act at the other end of the floor.

Dotson: Looked like a rookie getting his first start on a big surprise. 2 pts, 1 board on 1/3 from the field in 22 minutes. He was tentative quite a bit on offense. Defensively though, he was great on ball denial and constantly chasing his men through screens. Dotson's defensive play wasn't half bad and it's easy to picture a time when both he and Frank are shrinking the floor for opposing offenses by chasing their men and constantly getting a hand in the way of any open space. That said, he didn't look ready...just showed some promise on defense. I'm willing to eat some losses getting him more comfortable out there though. Much better him than one of the older guys.

Doug: 4 pts, 5 boards, 3 asts in 30 minutes but 1/7 from the field, nothing to stand out defensively good or bad and while it was a stead, respectable performance...this was a guy I'd hoped would step up. Instead he was pressing a bit, even on wide open jumpers he'd seem to fly through his motion and rush his release as Clyde pointed out multiple times.

Lance: 11 pts, 5 boards and 1 ast in 21 minutes...but it was 11 points on 11 attempts and the real value he provided wasn't in the "meh" stat-line but in his defensive work. Honestly, he gets in the right places to receive the ball from a "make the right pass" guy like Frank frequently...but he isn't the guy you want catching that pass so often. Defensively he also is pretty consistently in the right place at the right time and he's much more consistently effective even if he's not a pure stopper. Unfortunately this is shaping into another season where we're asking him for more minutes and a bigger role than suits him because of injuries and depth issues. So I'll prolly hate him soon.

KOQ: This guy's 17 minutes were, for another game, moving closer to early KOQ instead of listless Kyle. 7 pts, 4 boards and 3 blocks but his presence was felt throughout his time. He's picking his spots to shoot well lately and defensively, the blocks weren't a fluke. He's starting to trend back toward good Kyle again in time for the Star Wars movie to bring back that Kylo nickname.

Frank: We want aggressive Frank, coach has asked for aggression too...so how'd he get down to 16 minutes and pretty much no crunch time on a night when he was shooting with confidence for a change. 9 pts on 4/9 from the field, 1 ast and 2 boards. The stat-line is pedestrian, his best passes were to Lance which trims an already lean assist opportunity list. But he got to use more straight up screen action as the ball handler instead of using off-ball screens and swinging it. He was down to pull up and pop off those screens. A couple of shots were even somewhat forces. He was his usual defensive self, challenging guys full court and poking his hand in the passing lane often. He did pick up some bad fouls, mainly on switching to other guys; he goes AT them instead of moving IN FRONT of them and it leads to quick whistles that cut his first half. The fourth quarter "let's give Sessions a whirl" was more questionable unless Jeff was worried about the ankle.

Ron: An assist and a steal over an 8 minute span that I'd sum up with the GIF of Alonzo Mourning looking mad then shrugging and giving in. Baker didn't bother trying to shoot, didn't get many meaningful touches and really only stood out for some solid efforts against Jonathon Simmons after he had made a couple of plays against the last guy on him. Baker has had injuries and g-league stints for his development so far and his 4.5 million while too much money is at least a smaller amount...so I'll give him some more time before I get too mad.

Sessions: In 4 minutes the only numbers on his stat-line are two missed FGA's. Jeff's not doing him favors by trotting out Baker as his running mate for just 4 minutes in crunch time after playing virtually no minutes since game three. Was I annoyed? Yeah a bit, but not at Sessions. Which brings me to...

Jeff: I'm just at a personal disconnect with this coach. Feels like some players get a pass for defensive ineptitude that's hurting the team (Michael Beasley come on down) while half the fanbase screams from the mountains that this is a meritocracy. Frank looks like second half spark French Prince is back but he gives up fourth quarter minutes not only to Jarrett Jack (cooked by Payton all night) but also to Ramon Sessions (not garbage time...important minutes). There was some logic to starting Dotson and not breaking up the second unit chemistry except...when's the last time we really touted the second unit for efficacy? They haven't even really played together much with KOQ starting while Kanter was out. So my best explanation for the move doesn't really hold up well (can't call it youth development with the rest of Jeff's rotation patterns). That's not to come down too hard, we're not supposed to win with KP AND THJ out but the effort was good. It's just that at this point, after a summer of youth talk and winning doesn't matter; I just sat through 49 combined minutes from Lance and Beasley while Willy got 0. 32 mins for Jack and Sessions while Frank got 16. It feels like a one foot in, one foot out approach for a team that's starting to break down before Christmas while the old guys get the bulk of minutes in bad losses to the likes of ATL and Orlando. Progress halted with injuries mainly, so I don't mean to hit Hornacek too hard; but I'd like to see a clear philosophical approach sooner than later...if you want to win, start Doug and go for it. If you're more concerned with youth, work as hard to find 4 minutes for Willy as you did for Sessions who got his minutes at the expense of our lottery pick rookie WHO WAS FINALLY LOOKING FOR HIS DAMNED SHOT. But yeah...this was a bad situation that Jeff didn't handle well imo.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#164 » by mpharris36 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 2:49 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
WRONG!

Billy(10.5) hasn't shown improvement- 14 games
Baker(11) injured/hasn't shown improvement-6 games
Dotson(7.8) showed flashes-13 games got his first NBA start.

The other 5 players 25 and under have played in 19 or more games and are 5 of the top 7 mpg on the team.

Kanter improving shows development.

Everything points to players being developed. Winning/losing with the youth.

THESE ARE FACTS.

I don't agree with this. The games WHG, Baker, and Dotson are playing are garbage time minutes that don't mean anything. None of those guys are playing consistent rotation minutes. Our young players shouldn't just be giving bigger roles because someone got injured.

The only 2 playrs on there 1st contract that get minutes are KP and Frank (and outside of a small stretch where he was finishing games) has been playing very restrictive minutes behind Jarret Jack who is a bum playing about 28 minutes a game which is unacceptable.

KP is really the only 1st contract player that gets major run on this team.

Sure Kanter and THjr deveopment is important since they are still youngish players..but they are still 2nd contract players making good $$$. The real player development needs to be in KP/Frank/WHG/Dotson in my humble opinion because when we are finally ready to make the jump those low cost players are what we will need to succeed.

Frank needs to cut into Jack minutes immediately, no reason that jack is playing 10 minutes a night more than Frank when Frank is already a more impactful player.

Baker has been hurt.
Billy hasn't earned minutes.
Dotson earned a START by playing in those same GT minutes....LESS minutes than all of them.
Frank has been playing 20mpg on avg minus the first 3 games. He has shown potential but, he's not ready to start. He's still gotten plenty of minutes and has been used in crunch time. That's developing a player.

Handing the starting minutes to players who haven't earned them over players like Jack/Sessions/KOQ is not developing them.

You guys expect him to play all of the kids all of the time and lose every game? That's not realistic or good for the development of the team.

Jeff has done a fine job balancing the team/player development. Do you guys think losing like we were when Sessions was running point is helpful to the team? It's not.

How has frank not earned more minutes than Jack when Frank is already better than Jack?

makes no sense. I'm not even talking about Franks defensive impact which is tenfold over Jack (biggest reason we fall into deep holes after 1st qtr is jack inability to defend). Care to comment on that or is Frank not ready?

ROSTER

Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#165 » by Knicksfan20 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 2:51 pm

I had to watch Orlando broadcast because of where I live. I actually didn’t mind it. The one guy is a fan of Clyde Frazier and he was throwing in some Clyde lingo during the game.

Jonathan Simmons soaring and scorin.
Vucevic diving and thriving.

The previous game was the same way lol.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#166 » by mpharris36 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 2:52 pm

oh and just an FYI about the jack/frank starting debate.

Jack is allowing his guy to shoot 50.3% from the field when defending him
Frank is allowing his guy to shoot 37.8% from the field when defending him

12.5% FG% difference is a ridiculous split! End of story...

ROSTER

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#167 » by mpharris36 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 2:54 pm

j4remi wrote:
Jeff: I'm just at a personal disconnect with this coach. Feels like some players get a pass for defensive ineptitude that's hurting the team (Michael Beasley come on down) while half the fanbase screams from the mountains that this is a meritocracy. Frank looks like second half spark French Prince is back but he gives up fourth quarter minutes not only to Jarrett Jack (cooked by Payton all night) but also to Ramon Sessions (not garbage time...important minutes). There was some logic to starting Dotson and not breaking up the second unit chemistry except...when's the last time we really touted the second unit for efficacy? They haven't even really played together much with KOQ starting while Kanter was out. So my best explanation for the move doesn't really hold up well (can't call it youth development with the rest of Jeff's rotation patterns). That's not to come down too hard, we're not supposed to win with KP AND THJ out but the effort was good. It's just that at this point, after a summer of youth talk and winning doesn't matter; I just sat through 49 combined minutes from Lance and Beasley while Willy got 0. 32 mins for Jack and Sessions while Frank got 16. It feels like a one foot in, one foot out approach for a team that's starting to break down before Christmas while the old guys get the bulk of minutes in bad losses to the likes of ATL and Orlando. Progress halted with injuries mainly, so I don't mean to hit Hornacek too hard; but I'd like to see a clear philosophical approach sooner than later...if you want to win, start Doug and go for it. If you're more concerned with youth, work as hard to find 4 minutes for Willy as you did for Sessions who got his minutes at the expense of our lottery pick rookie WHO WAS FINALLY LOOKING FOR HIS DAMNED SHOT. But yeah...this was a bad situation that Jeff didn't handle well imo.

ROSTER

Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,266

Post#168 » by Deeeez Knicks » Mon Dec 4, 2017 2:58 pm

Sessions shouldn't even be on an NBA roster anymore. He looked awful last season, and even worse this season. He just doesn't have it anymore...inexplicable how he can be subbed in the 4th quarter of a game we are trying to win.
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#169 » by mpharris36 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:00 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:Sessions shouldn't even be on an NBA roster anymore. He looked awful last season, and even worse this season. He just doesn't have it anymore...inexplicable how he can be subbed in the 4th quarter of a game we are trying to win.

agreed, but I can't really blame sessions for last night...throwing a guy in 4 minutes in crunch time, cold, not having played a single minute up to that point. Only an dummy would think a player could succeed like that. I originally thought it was because Frank subbed in early in the 3rd and needed a few minutes blow because Jack was so atrocious last night.

But then to my surpise after Sessions sucked, he went right back to jack...who proceeded to suck some more.

ROSTER

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,387

Post#170 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:01 pm

do we fire Jeff now or wait till season ends?
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,274

Post#171 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:03 pm

I've decided Jeff is in on the tank and really is our stealth tank commander.

He's starting to make the small moves that can't be detected as tanklicious, but are enough to cost us games.

Perry and Mills are behind this tank. Jeff is their front man.
ImageImageImage
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 61,920

Post#172 » by F N 11 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:05 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
j4remi wrote:

His excuse for Beasley was we have to score too lol. 5 turnovers and forced shots all game. he just doesnt play within the flow. Melo from the left side.The only way he uses Doug is off of Screens. I know damn Well Doug can do something in iso or in the post. He is clueless with KP not drawing doubles and Tim bailing us out with miracles.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,266

Post#173 » by Deeeez Knicks » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:10 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:Sessions shouldn't even be on an NBA roster anymore. He looked awful last season, and even worse this season. He just doesn't have it anymore...inexplicable how he can be subbed in the 4th quarter of a game we are trying to win.

agreed, but I can't really blame sessions for last night...throwing a guy in 4 minutes in crunch time, cold, not having played a single minute up to that point. Only an dummy would think a player could succeed like that. I originally thought it was because Frank subbed in early in the 3rd and needed a few minutes blow because Jack was so atrocious last night.

But then to my surpise after Sessions sucked, he went right back to jack...who proceeded to suck some more.

Yeah, it isn't Sessions fault. Agree, that is on Jeff. When he went to Sessions, I knew he was just buying time to bring Jack back in.
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
F N 11
RealGM

Post#174 » by F N 11 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:22 pm

Im all in on trading KOQ, Lee, and Kanter for assets. This fool Jeff is getting out of hand. He noticed KP was good and Jack helped get a few W's now he's all out Vet mode. FOH.

Billy trash on D but he should be playing to get better. Not Bease (1 year deal) KOQ (we know what he is). I pray Perry see's the BS and goes about this the right way. The fluke wins were due to KP with a Godly start and home court. We have 1 road win. 1.

we have a unique opportunity.

Lee Career high 12.9 PPG shooting 49% FG 46% 3 93% from the line and 1.5 steals along with a career high 3 assist.

Kanter 14.3 PPG 10.7 RPG in 26 MPG with a career high 1.4 assist and best defense ive seen him play. Not to mention 64% from the field and 90% from the line.

KOQ giving you 6.4 PPG 6.4 RPG 2APG and 1.1 BPG. Another career year guy. PEr 36 thats 13.7 13.7 4.4 assist and 2.3 blocks.

These 3 guys can get you something!!! Yes I love the winning but we have to stop this half assed show now!!!! In Perry I trust.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#175 » by F N 11 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:28 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Yeah, it isn't Sessions fault. Agree, that is on Jeff. When he went to Sessions, I knew he was just buying time to bring Jack back in.

I defended Jeff in the game thread thinking it was for a quick blow for Frank because Jack was getting bullied all night. Then this idiot said in the post game that Sessions gives us this down hill element that we need. Fine Jeff but why throw him into that situation? He missed a wide open huge 3 that stopped our momentum. He was cold duhhh. Jeff gambled and paid for it. Frank and Lance should of ended that game. For some reason he went with walking inefficient bucket and Sessions. That was on him 100%.
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#176 » by MaseInYourFace » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:29 pm

K P 6 wrote:Im all in on trading KOQ, Lee, and Kanter for assets. This fool Jeff is getting out of hand. He noticed KP was good and Jack helped get a few W's now he's all out Vet mode. FOH.

Billy trash on D but he should be playing to get better. Not Bease (1 year deal) KOQ (we know what he is). I pray Perry see's the BS and goes about this the right way. The fluke wins were due to KP with a Godly start and home court. We have 1 road win. 1.

Lee Career high 12.9 PPG shooting 49% FG 46% 3 93% from the line and 1.5 steals along with a career high 3 assist.

Kanter 14.3 PPG 10.7 RPG in 26 MPG with a career high 1.4 assist and best defense ive seen him play. Not to mention 64% from the field and 90% from the line.

KOQ giving you 6.4 PPG 6.4 RPG 2APG and 1.1 BPG. Another career year guy. PEr 36 thats 13.7 13.7 4.4 assist and 2.3 blocks.

These 3 guys can get you something!!! Yes I love the winning but we have to stop this half assed show now!!!! In Perry I trust.

You can't blame a coach for trying to win.
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
F N 11
RealGM

Post#177 » by F N 11 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:31 pm

I forgot Baker and Sessions was out there at the same time at one point lmaoooo
Iron Mantis
RealGM
And1: 18,507

Post#178 » by Iron Mantis » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:33 pm

K P 6 wrote:Im all in on trading KOQ, Lee, and Kanter for assets. This fool Jeff is getting out of hand. He noticed KP was good and Jack helped get a few W's now he's all out Vet mode. FOH.

:nod:

Sell high, Hinkie style.
F N 11
RealGM

Post#179 » by F N 11 » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:36 pm

MaseInYourFace wrote:

You can't blame a coach for trying to win.

When he's not playing the guys who is helping you win or making the right decisions yes I can. Frank and Lance should of been in the game to finish. Then the 1 quickest defenders in Dotson and Frank were not in the game for ball denial. We also fouled with a 4 second differential down 3. So tell me, how is he trying to win?
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,924

Post#180 » by god shammgod » Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:38 pm

i agree with all this but they're not going to do anything like this. they will fight for the 8th seed all year or until it looks impossible.

Return to New York Knicks