ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Borelando

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,215

Re: PG: Borelando 

Post#221 » by Jalen Bluntson » Mon Dec 4, 2017 11:42 pm

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
and I've countered every single reason. If you want to act like Hornacek is the next popovich then be my guest but stop getting mad cuz people aren't wearing your rose colored glasses.

Several looks? Garbage time counts several looks now? He could've also given Dotson more then 22 minutes, but he didn't.

LMAO really laying it on thick with the Kanter stuff. Wow!

Danyean has played in 13 games. Billy. 14 Baker 6.

The other 5 guys 25 and under have played in 19 or more games and are 5 of the top 7 in mpg.

THAT'S DEVELOPING YOUTH. THAT'S WINNING/LOSING WITH YOUTH!

NOTHING you have said countered my points made. You were wrong every time and you're wrong now. Kanter improving is also called development.

Take the L and keep it moving bro. You're wrong.

Who cares how many games they're playing if they're doing it in garbage time? Are you going to seriously tell me that he's developing youth if the only time he's playing any of them is either out of necessity or in garbage time? You've gotta be **** with me.

Your arguments are so far off that you're desperately clinging to a player in his prime developing lmao. But yea I'm the one taking an l :roll:

You're clueless. We have EIGHT guys 25 and under FIVE of them play their majority of the mpg on the team. Dotson earned a START playing in GT.

Baker and Billy have struggled to really earn minutes.

THAT IS CALLED PLAYING/DECELOPING KIDS!

YOU GUYS ARE SO DEAD WRONG IT IS PATHETIC!
:beer: RIP mags
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,237

Post#222 » by Oscirus » Tue Dec 5, 2017 12:34 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Danyean has played in 13 games. Billy. 14 Baker 6.

The other 5 guys 25 and under have played in 19 or more games and are 5 of the top 7 in mpg.

THAT'S DEVELOPING YOUTH. THAT'S WINNING/LOSING WITH YOUTH!

NOTHING you have said countered my points made. You were wrong every time and you're wrong now. Kanter improving is also called development.

Take the L and keep it moving bro. You're wrong.

Who cares how many games they're playing if they're doing it in garbage time? Are you going to seriously tell me that he's developing youth if the only time he's playing any of them is either out of necessity or in garbage time? You've gotta be **** with me.

Your arguments are so far off that you're desperately clinging to a player in his prime developing lmao. But yea I'm the one taking an l :roll:

You're clueless. We have EIGHT guys 25 and under FIVE of them play their majority of the mpg on the team. Dotson earned a START playing in GT.

Yes Kanter and Mcdermott definitely need to be developed :lol: I get being a homer for a great player or a good coach, but Hornacek? Really?
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,204

Post#223 » by mpharris36 » Tue Dec 5, 2017 12:47 am

lol @ developing....u watching this game we are playing a bunch of old azz bums
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#224 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Dec 5, 2017 1:32 pm

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:

Yes Kanter and Mcdermott definitely need to be developed :lol: I get being a homer for a great player or a good coach, but Hornacek? Really?

Did you make a valid point yet. If so...i missed it.

You can't keep moving the goalposts and acting like you're making a point.

Who isn't getting enough minutes?

Since 2 25 year olds don't count. I guess I'm wrong. Or your a bullshyt artist.

You have yet to produce a single fact in your argument. I have. You keep ignoring facts. 25 and under is youth. You should have said...he's not playing Billy and that bothers you. Then i wouldn't have to be bothered by your ignorance.

8 kids. 5 are top 7 mpg. Dotson got 2 starts. Baker has been injured and Billy is soft. Even if we go by your bullshyt standards....the kids are still getting minutes.

Try using facts to argue your point. Or STFU and GTFO
Oscirus
RealGM

Post#225 » by Oscirus » Tue Dec 5, 2017 10:15 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

You have yet to produce a single fact in your argument. I have. You keep ignoring facts. 25 and under is youth. You should have said...he's not playing Billy and that bothers you. Then i wouldn't have to be bothered by your ignorance.

8 kids. 5 are top 7 mpg. Dotson got 2 starts. Baker has been injured and Billy is soft. Even if we go by your bullshyt standards....the kids are still getting minutes.

:lol:
Not my point you refuse to acknowledge valid points since they don't fit into your theory.
Stop trying to bolster Hornacek's resume by adding established players to the cache of those in the need of development, you know what you're doing.

So to simplify it for you. There are four kids in need of development ( five if you want to count Baker, but I won't cuz he sucks), two of who are in the regular rotation when everybody's healthy. That's fifty percent, not good enough.

You're welcome
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#226 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Dec 6, 2017 8:14 am

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:

Not my point you refuse to acknowledge valid points since they don't fit into your theory.
Stop trying to bolster Hornacek's resume by adding established players to the cache of those in the need of development, you know what you're doing.

So to simplify it for you. There are four kids in need of development ( five if you want to count Baker, but I won't cuz he sucks), two of who are in the regular rotation when everybody's healthy. That's fifty percent, not good enough.

You're welcome

There are 8 kids who need to develop chemistry and improve their games. Kanter is one of them. He has improved. That's as valid as it gets.

You think Billy not being given minutes is not developing him? That's laughable. He didn't earn them in pre-season or practice and he hasn't shown much in the minutes he was gifted.

Baker has battled numerous injuries and has barely played.

Dotson just got 2 starts!!!

The other 5 guys 25 and under that are being considered for the future are 5 of the top 7 in MPG with Lee and Jack in there.

He's winning/losing with the kids and developing them. You're wrong because the numbers say you're wrong. I'm just the messenger. You think I'm wrong because of your unsubstantiated opinion. :lol: That's where your problem is. You refuse to accept it.
NYKAL
General Manager
And1: 2,157

Post#227 » by NYKAL » Wed Dec 6, 2017 2:18 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

You're welcome

There are 8 kids who need to develop chemistry and improve their games. Kanter is one of them. He has improved. That's as valid as it gets.

You think Billy not being given minutes is not developing him? That's laughable. He didn't earn them in pre-season or practice and he hasn't shown much in the minutes he was gifted.

The other 5 guys 25 and under that are being considered for the future are 5 of the top 7 in MPG with Lee and Jack in there.

He's winning/losing with the kids and developing them. You're wrong because the numbers say you're wrong. I'm just the messenger. You think I'm wrong because of your unsubstantiated opinion. :lol: That's where your problem is. You refuse to accept it.

AGREED. Aside from a few things here and there (no coach is perfect), he's playing the guys who should be playing. Baker is and end of the bench guy who has overachieved through hard work and Willy, if he can't beat out Kyle in the rotation then he's right were he belongs too. I can't for the life of me understand why he didn't work on his strength conditioning during the offseason.
Oscirus
RealGM

Post#228 » by Oscirus » Wed Dec 6, 2017 10:12 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

You're welcome

I don't have to accept **** what I said is correct. You can stack the odds by adding someone who is clearly not in need of development to your numbers all you want, but we know that nonsense about Kanter is just that.

When only 50 percent of your developing youngsters are in your regular rotation that's a problem. You want to accept such bull because he plays youngsters due to garbage time or necessity because of injury , be my guest, but stop acting like people are wrong for not accepting mediocrity.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#229 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Dec 6, 2017 11:04 pm

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:

You're welcome

I don't have to accept **** what I said is correct. You can stack the odds by adding someone who is clearly not in need of development to your numbers all you want, but we know that nonsense about Kanter is just that.

When only 50 percent of your developing youngsters are in your regular rotation that's a problem. You want to accept such bull because he plays youngsters due to garbage time or necessity because of injury , be my guest, but stop acting like people are wrong for not accepting mediocrity.

You can move the goalposts all you want. The fact that players have improved their game since being here is called development. Period. Facts are facts. Sorry you can't accept facts. You are right...you don't have to. Just don't try to act like you're right about something when facts say otherwise.

Baker has been injured so...what's Jeff supposed to do?

Billy hasn't earned minutes. That's part of his early development. He can't beat KOQ out? Too bad.

You're really thick. Numbers show that all of the kids have been given a chance to play. He's not just gifting minutes to players. Earn your burn. Dotson got starting minutes during an injury when Jeff could have went in a different direction. That's called developing a player and rewarding his effort.

Try again? Please don't.
Oscirus
RealGM

Post#230 » by Oscirus » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:28 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

You can move the goalposts all you want. The fact that players have improved their game since being here is called development. Period. Facts are facts. Sorry you can't accept facts. You are right...you don't have to. Just don't try to act like you're right about something when facts say otherwise.

Billy hasn't earned minutes. That's part of his early development. He can't beat KOQ out? Too bad.

You're really thick. Numbers show that all of the kids have been given a chance to play. He's not just gifting minutes to players. Earn your burn. Dotson got starting minutes during an injury when Jeff could have went in a different direction. That's called developing a player and rewarding his effort.

Try again? Please don't.

I don't think you know the meaning of move the goal posts, garbage time, or even player development. Until you learn the meaning of such terms, we're done here, until then, enjoy sucking off our mediocre coach and being disappointed when we're tanking three years from now thanks to the lack of development.

Image Have fun with that.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#231 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Dec 7, 2017 2:49 am

Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:

Try again? Please don't.

I don't think you know the meaning of move the goal posts, garbage time, or even player development. Until you learn the meaning of such terms, we're done here, until then, enjoy sucking off our mediocre coach and being disappointed when we're tanking three years from now thanks to the lack of development.

I know the meaning of moving the goalposts.

Example. You: Jeff isn't developing the kids.
Me: 5 of the 8 kids are in the top 7 mpg.
You: He's not developing the injured guy or the other guy who can't play his way into the rotation. Players improving doesn't mean they're being developed. They don't count because I said so.

I know the meaning of garbage time. It's playing when the game is pretty much decided. You know...the same minutes Dotson used to get a shot starting with Timmy out that Billy got and did nothing with.

Player development? When a player on your team earns minutes and/or when a player improves his play. Kanter has done just that. He's developing a defensive presence and his passing/defense have improved since he first got here.

Anything else you feel the need ti be wrong about and corrected YET AGAIN?
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,180

Post#232 » by DOT » Thu Dec 7, 2017 2:55 am

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
Oscirus wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:

Try again? Please don't.

I know the meaning of moving the goalposts.

Example. You: Jeff isn't developing the kids.
Me: 5 of the 8 kids are in the top 7 mpg.
You: He's not developing the injured guy or the other guy who can't play his way into the rotation. Players improving doesn't mean they're being developed. They don't count because I said so.

I know the meaning of garbage time. It's playing when the game is pretty much decided. You know...the same minutes Dotson used to get a shot starting with Timmy out that Billy got and did nothing with.

Player development? When a player on your team earns minutes and/or when a player improves his play. Kanter has done just that. He's developing a defensive presence and his passing/defense have improved since he first got here.

Anything else you feel the need ti be wrong about and corrected YET AGAIN?

BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Iron Mantis
RealGM
And1: 18,368

Post#233 » by Iron Mantis » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:50 am

Are we really going to pretend we thought the patented imminent meltdown would not happen when ALL the signs of falling apart by January were present?

Boy oh boy. Folks are losing it now, turning on KP, turning on a 19yo rook...wait til Feb.. :lol:

If you haven't yet...Everyone will be forced to convert to tank believers. Don't turn on the youth. Embrace the tank. Who we getting with the 5th pick?

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,045

Post#234 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:55 am

Iron Mantis wrote:Image

Are we really going to pretend we thought the patented imminent meltdown would not happen when ALL the signs of falling apart by January were present?

Boy oh boy. Folks are losing it now, turning on KP, turning on a 19yo rook...wait til Feb.. :lol:

If you haven't yet...Everyone will be forced to convert to tank believers. Don't turn on the youth. Embrace the tank. Who we getting with the 5th pick?

bamba please! (assuming bagley/ayton/doncic/porter are top 4)
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#235 » by HEZI » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:49 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:

DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#236 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:00 pm

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:

no midgets por favor
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#237 » by HEZI » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:22 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:bamba please! (assuming bagley/ayton/doncic/porter are top 4)

no midgets por favor

DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#238 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:

no midgets por favor

he six feet tall tho. trae look like he 4'11 :lol:
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,934

Post#239 » by Fury » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:30 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:no midgets por favor

he six feet tall tho. trae look like he 4'11 :lol:

Dennis Smith Jr.

Twitter › Dennis1SmithJr
Cole, T.i, Kendrick, Jada, Styles, Jay rock, Nas, jeezy, Common.. All time favs