ImageImageImageImageImage

College Basketball / Draft Thread (2)

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Who do you want if we get end up with a mid lottery pick?

Kevin Knox
19%
Miles Bridges
25%
Hamidou Diallo
6%
Troy Brown Jr
4%
Isaac Bonga
4%
Mikal Bridges
13%
Robert Williams
4%
Collin Sexton
7%
Jaren Jackson Jr.
4%
Rui Hachimura
14%

Total votes: 112

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,603

Re: College Basketball / Draft Thread (2) 

Post#1821 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:31 am

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:hezi u my guy but put some respek on tatum plz

tatum is a stud on both ends of the court

Isn't that what I'm doing? I think both he and Knox are studs, I actually like Knox a little better though

come on bro. now u gonna put knox over tatum

and u know im the leader of the knox bandwagon lol

tatum is way more skilled than porter/knox IMO
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,217

Post#1822 » by Oscirus » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:32 am

Whoever on that list is a sf is who I will choose. too lazy to research for now.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#1823 » by HEZI » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:42 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:hezi u my guy but put some respek on tatum plz

tatum is a stud on both ends of the court

Isn't that what I'm doing? I think both he and Knox are studs, I actually like Knox a little better though

tatum is way more skilled than porter/knox

Tatum has the slightly better ball handles while Knox is quicker and the superior leaper. Also keep in mind I'm comparing Tatum from Duke not Boston. He's gotten better since getting drafted.
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#1824 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:44 am

Tatum at Duke > Knox at Kentucky.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,396
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#1825 » by E-Balla » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:46 am

HEZI wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
HEZI wrote:
:lol:

You do know he's got a back issue and hasn't been playing, right?

You do know he played like 50 games last year right?

HS

Yeah HS and dude wasn't that impressive there so why expect it at Mizzou even if he could play? Dude was the yearly HS player that's hyped for no reason.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,396
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#1826 » by E-Balla » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:47 am

Knickstape1214 wrote:Tatum at Duke > Knox at Kentucky.

Not even close either. Knox ain't that good so far. Maybe he'll improve but dude not looking lottery bound to me outside of the Kansas game (and ive seen Kentucky 4 times this year).
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#1827 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:49 am

E-Balla wrote:

Not even close either. Knox ain't that hood so far. Maybe he'll improve but dude not looking lottery bound to me outside of the Kansas game (and ive seen Kentucky 4 times this year).

I'm thinking late lottery, but even still I'm not sold on him.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1828 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:52 am

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:

Tatum has the slightly better ball handles while Knox is quicker and the superior leaper. Also keep in mind I'm comparing Tatum from Duke not Boston. He's gotten better since getting drafted.

tatum has way better handles than knox bro. knox is also still raw in terms of scoring

tatum led duke to the ACC championship (he was unguardable in the acc tournament). he was the best iso scorer in the nation

duke tatum is a better scorer/defender/rebounder than current knox. knox not close to tatum as a prospect
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#1829 » by IllmaticHandler » Thu Dec 7, 2017 12:56 am

:o @ the Knox Fans.....

Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#1830 » by HEZI » Thu Dec 7, 2017 1:04 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:come on bro. now u gonna put knox over tatum

tatum has way better handles than knox bro. knox is also still raw in terms of scoring

tatum led duke to the ACC championship (he was unguardable in the acc tournament). he was the best iso scorer in the nation

duke tatum is a better scorer/defender/rebounder than current knox. knox not close to tatum as a prospect

Did Tatum even play the first 10 games of the season last year? It's early December, we can revisit this in March if you like :D
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1831 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Dec 7, 2017 1:09 am

HEZI wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
HEZI wrote:

Did Tatum even play the first 10 games of the season last year? It's early December, we can revisit this in March if you like :D

we shall revisit :D
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1832 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Dec 7, 2017 2:13 am

Fat
RealGM
And1: 23,663

Post#1833 » by Fat » Thu Dec 7, 2017 3:34 am

rui hoochimama >>>>>
Miami Heat Baf

Fultz | NAW
Mitchell | Grimes
Trent Jr | DFS
Al Horford | Covington
Adams | Achiuwa
RealGM
And1: 39,071

Post#1834 » by 2010 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 4:35 am

E-Balla wrote:

Not even close either. Knox ain't that good so far. Maybe he'll improve but dude not looking lottery bound to me outside of the Kansas game (and ive seen Kentucky 4 times this year).

How Knox ain't that good yet you sucking Hami. You claim Hami got this immense upside and he getting better. Yet you fail to acknowledge Knox is a full year younger than Hami and spent most of his youth playing football till he outgrew the QB position and concentrated on basketball.

If anyone has improved leaps and bounds and has an immense upside it's Knox. He is younger, a late bloomer, more skilled, bigger, and already a better shooter.

:lol: at you, KT, and Illmatic for even suggesting that he may not go in the lottery.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#1835 » by IllmaticHandler » Thu Dec 7, 2017 4:39 am

2010 wrote:
E-Balla wrote:

How Knox ain't that good yet you sucking Hami. You claim Hami got this immense upside and he getting better. Yet you fail to acknowledge Knox is a full year younger than Hami and spent most of his youth playing football till he outgrew the QB position and concentrated on basketball.

If anyone has improved leaps and bounds and has an immense upside it's Knox. He is younger, a late bloomer, more skilled, bigger, and already a better shooter.

:lol: at you, KT, and Illmatic for even suggesting that he may not go in the lottery.

when did I ever say he wont be in the lottery? Im on record saying when its all said and done he is top 10. I have said nothing different to that.

You mad at the Kermit meme?? :lol: :lol:
RealGM

Post#1836 » by 2010 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 4:46 am

IllmaticHandler wrote:
2010 wrote:
E-Balla wrote:Not even close either. Knox ain't that good so far. Maybe he'll improve but dude not looking lottery bound to me outside of the Kansas game (and ive seen Kentucky 4 times this year).

when did I ever say he wont be in the lottery? Im on record saying when its all said and done he is top 10. I have said nothing different to that.

Yeah man. I come back from my holiday party to find y'all roasting my man Knox over hot smokey coals. #blasphemy

And 3tohead, I see you in on the session too. You the so-called "leader of the Knox wagon" yet you cast your vote for another player and switch allegiances 3x per week. Your spot been revoked. I been the leader of team Knox for a while now. And if we not in range to pick him then my next in line is Mikal.

So my question to y'all is this. Who gonna end up the better NBA player ultimately in y'all eyes. Knox or Mikal?

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1837 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Dec 7, 2017 4:59 am

2010 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
2010 wrote:

Yeah man. I come back from my holiday party to find y'all roasting my man Knox over hot smokey coals. #blasphemy

And 3tohead, I see you in on the session too. You the so-called "leader of the Knox wagon" yet you cast your vote for another player and switch allegiances 3x per week. Your spot been revoked. I been the leader of team Knox for a while now. And if we not in range to pick him then my next in line is Mikal.

So my question to y'all is this. Who gonna end up the better NBA player ultimately in y'all eyes. Knox or Mikal?

u can't dethrone me son!
i had to defend tatum over knox fam. u know knox ain't on tatum level (when he was on duke)

my allegiance is brown/knox/rui (maybe mikal.. have to see more)

i haven't seen any vilanova games so i don't have the answer to your question yet
RealGM

Post#1838 » by 2010 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 5:09 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

u can't dethrone me son!
i had to defend tatum over knox fam. u know knox ain't on tatum level (when he was on duke)

i haven't seen any vilanova games so i don't have the answer to your question yet

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1839 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Dec 7, 2017 5:42 am

2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:

u can't dethrone me son!

RealGM

Post#1840 » by 2010 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 5:53 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
2010 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Image
u can't dethrone me son!

Return to New York Knicks