ImageImageImageImage

Find a trade for Evan and/or Vuc!

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

WeAreVenom
Head Coach
And1: 325

Re: Find a trade for Evan and/or Vuc! 

Post#161 » by WeAreVenom » Thu Dec 7, 2017 6:06 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
NBlue wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:

I would love this deal. Would Washington do it, if we add 2018 1st(top 10 protected) or OKC 1st?

Are you guys seriously asking these questions? Hell no the Wiz aren't trading Beal for anyone on our squad. Zero chance.

True that. Most trades on here are unrealistic. But, if SVG was able to swing Reggie Jackson for DJ/Singler or Tobias for Jennings/Illy, then anything is possible.

I just doubt the Wizards would even listen to such an offer or that Hammond would even make such a low ball offer.

It would be really cool to be on the other side of one of those ridiculously lopsided trades lol
magicman112
Head Coach
And1: 1,888

Post#162 » by magicman112 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 6:09 pm

Shady Franchise wrote:I wouldn't mind both Vuc and Fournier gone, as many of you have stated. They seem to be the two that are either hurting the growth of this team, or aren't letting us suck enough. Without them, we can focus on developing Gordon and Isaac at SF and PF, yet probably suck more for that higher pick.

I think Vuc and Fourn could get us back something pretty good from a team that needs some veteran scoring punch.
magicman112
Head Coach
And1: 1,888

Post#163 » by magicman112 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 6:09 pm

WeAreVenom wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:
NBlue wrote:
Are you guys seriously asking these questions? Hell no the Wiz aren't trading Beal for anyone on our squad. Zero chance.

True that. Most trades on here are unrealistic. But, if SVG was able to swing Reggie Jackson for DJ/Singler or Tobias for Jennings/Illy, then anything is possible.

I just doubt the Wizards would even listen to such an offer or that Hammond would even make such a low ball offer.

It would be really cool to be on the other side of one of those ridiculously lopsided trades lol

That's what I'm hoping Weltham's clout can do for us.
fklt
Sixth Man
And1: 1,643

Post#164 » by fklt » Thu Dec 7, 2017 6:47 pm

we ve been those guys. we got harris and fournier for expirings basically.
nicnac215
Sixth Man
And1: 536

Post#165 » by nicnac215 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 7:34 pm

Fournier + Gordon for Ingram + Randle + Clarkson

Vuc+Payton +OKC 1st for Gasol + Murray

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,528

Post#166 » by Furinkazan » Thu Dec 7, 2017 8:25 pm

nicnac215 wrote:Fournier + Gordon for Ingram + Randle + Clarkson

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

wait we gotta add a pick to take back this garbage?
bargnanimvp
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,362

Post#167 » by bargnanimvp » Thu Dec 7, 2017 8:44 pm

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

why would we want randle and clarkson? they are ass and i'd rather gordon over ingram.
Shady Franchise
Veteran
And1: 584

Post#168 » by Shady Franchise » Thu Dec 7, 2017 9:38 pm

bargnanimvp wrote:

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

why would we want randle and clarkson? they are ass and i'd rather gordon over ingram.

I was going to ask if they secretly idolize the Lakers because adding Gasol to that would make them the Lakers of the East. We already have the PG who cant shoot.
Do not max Vuc!
nicnac215
Sixth Man
And1: 536

Post#169 » by nicnac215 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 10:18 pm

bargnanimvp wrote:

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

Ingram>Gordon and would be beast with Issac at PF. Clarkson is scorer off bench. Let Randle walk.
NavalAviator94
Analyst
And1: 1,456

Post#170 » by NavalAviator94 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 10:40 pm

tiderulz wrote:
Hogified05 wrote:I always thought Philly drafting Fultz was stupid. Easy to say now but I thought Tatum was the best player in that draft. I'm sure I've posted that in here somewhere for proof. Philly had Simmons, he was going be the PG. Fultz may be an adequate 2 some day but his full potential will not be reached at the 2. I didn't get it. But I think Fultz is trying to sabotage his way out of Philly, maybe I'm wrong. That whole shoulder injury and change his shot was just bizarre. I don't think they are ready to trade him but I know they would deal Okafor.

I like Evan, Vuc and Payton. To be honest though it's become increasingly clear we are not getting to the next level with them. I think they are really nice complimentary pieces to some studs on a playoff team but, to me, they have had their chance in Orlando. Get tired of watching these layup lines vs the Magic in games. Feel like these 3 are the biggest culprits, and their offense isn't consistent enough to make up for their defense.

Anyways I doubt Philly would go for it but maybe Evan, Vuc and Mario for Fultz, Okafor and their Turkish rookie (he isn't going get a chance there and I think he is what we wanted Mario to be). Probably would have to include a future 1st for any trade with Fultz to go through and probably include Aaron or Isaac (which I wouldn't do). But damn that would be nice. I know Okafor presents alot of the same problems as Vuc but I'm willing to try a fresh younger talent plus Isaac and Aaron makes up for alot of defensive problems. Then we could flip Payton for something as well.

Fultz
Korkmaz
AG
Issac
Okafor

I know Fultz is unlikely but we should at least as about Okafor I think. And I love the Korkmaz kid. See a taller Manu and a more consistent shooter. (from the little I've seen)

J.J. Redick, the most important addition of free agency for the Philadelphia 76ers, was positively impressed by Turkish rookie Furkan Korkmaz after the team scrimmage played yesterday. Korkmaz had 18 points in the game and his three-point shooting was definitely the best quality showed during the game.

"Holy s--t. He just came out of nowhere and surprised us," J.J. Redick told

we've already seen that AG cant play SF. that PF is his position

If he could just play the 3 with Isaac at the 4 adding the rim protection we need.

Sent from my iPad using RealGM mobile app
NavalAviator94
Analyst

Post#171 » by NavalAviator94 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 10:43 pm

thelead wrote:
Magic_Johnny12 wrote:
Skin wrote:The only thing that makes him safe is his untradable-ness. His contract is undesirable for a role player and no other team in the NBA would expect him to be more than that. We have to take pennies on the dollar for his return in any REAL trade scenario.

I whole wholeheartedly do not agree.

You're both wrong. He's not the safest and he's not undesirable.

The only safe person on this team is Isaac. As safe as one can be on this roster.

NavalAviator94
Analyst

Find a trade for Evan and/or Vuc! 

Post#172 » by NavalAviator94 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 10:59 pm

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

Maybe Gordon/Hezonja for Ingram & Randle or some variant.

The lakers are going after Paul George & Lebron. They need to clear cap space for 2 max free agents. Lakers now can package Deng with a Larry Nance to make it more attractive. They free up major cap space, start Gordon at the 4 with Kuzma as the backup. They could also play small ball at the 4/5.

We get our 3 of the future and the rim protection(Isaac at the 4) we need with Vuc playing more on the perimeter.

I believe this helps both teams at the end of the day.

Skin
RealGM
And1: 8,632

Post#173 » by Skin » Thu Dec 7, 2017 11:44 pm

NavalAviator94 wrote:

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

The lakers are going after Paul George & Lebron. They need to clear cap space for 2 max free agents. Lakers now can package Deng with a Larry Nance to make it more attractive. They free up major cap space, start Gordon at the 4 with Kuzma as the backup. They could also play small ball at the 4/5.

We get our 3 of the future and the rim protection(Isaac at the 4) we need with Vuc playing more on the perimeter.

Of all teams, why are we trying to help the Lakers???
Jett Howard, Franz Wagner, Paolo Banchero, Jonathan Isaac, Wendell Carter Jr
Anthony Black, Cole Anthony, Jalen Suggs, Joe Ingles, Chuma Okeke, Mo Wagner, Goga Bitadze LESSSGOOO!!!
bargnanimvp
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,362

Post#174 » by bargnanimvp » Thu Dec 7, 2017 11:51 pm

nicnac215 wrote:
bargnanimvp wrote:

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

Ingram>Gordon and would be beast with Issac at PF. Clarkson is scorer off bench. Let Randle walk.

No he doesn't and then throwing evan in there too is crazy.
NavalAviator94
Analyst

Post#175 » by NavalAviator94 » Thu Dec 7, 2017 11:57 pm

Skin wrote:
NavalAviator94 wrote:

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

Of all teams, why are we trying to help the Lakers???

Trades have to help both teams and we aren’t looking for that Lakers pick anymore. They also have to get past a lot of good teams in the West for it to be of any concern to us.

thelead
RealGM
And1: 25,202

Post#176 » by thelead » Fri Dec 8, 2017 12:18 am

NavalAviator94 wrote:

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

Do you hate the Magic?
NavalAviator94
Analyst

Post#177 » by NavalAviator94 » Fri Dec 8, 2017 12:24 am

thelead wrote:
NavalAviator94 wrote:

Murray/Dj
Simmons/Clarkson
Ingram/Ross
Issac/Randle
Biyambo/Gasol

Do you hate the Magic?

How so?
thelead
RealGM

Post#178 » by thelead » Fri Dec 8, 2017 12:53 am

NavalAviator94 wrote:
thelead wrote:
NavalAviator94 wrote:

Do you hate the Magic?

How so?

Gordon is the best player in that trade.... and you're talking about keeping Vuc as our starting center.
NavalAviator94
Analyst

Post#179 » by NavalAviator94 » Fri Dec 8, 2017 1:03 am

thelead wrote:
NavalAviator94 wrote:
thelead wrote:
Do you hate the Magic?

How so?

Gordon is the best player in that trade.... and you're talking about keeping Vuc as our starting center.

B Ingram is almost as good and only in year 2 so no max contract for a few years. He plays the 3 well today, allowing Isaac to play the starting 4, covering Vuc’s lack of speed to stop a guard who penetrated and gen rim protection. Yes, we keep Vuc, his offense/passing and his size.

Randell? Who knows how good he’ll be as he’s playing pretty decent right now. He’s not a bad backup and could possibly start. He’ll be restricted which means we have control at likely reasonable numbers vs a max Gordon.

Move Evan back to the 2 or instant offense off the bench.

We are likely in the lottery again as team learns to play but we need to be.

Draft a big? You can always move Vuc later.
thelead
RealGM

Post#180 » by thelead » Fri Dec 8, 2017 1:16 am

NavalAviator94 wrote:
thelead wrote:
NavalAviator94 wrote:
How so?

B Ingram is almost as good and only in year 2 so no max contract for a few years. He plays the 3 well today, allowing Isaac to play the starting 4, covering Vuc’s lack of speed to stop a guard who penetrated and gen rim protection. Yes, we keep Vuc, his offense/passing and his size.

Randell? Who knows how good he’ll be as he’s playing pretty decent right now. He’s not a bad backup and could possibly start. He’ll be restricted which means we have control at likely reasonable numbers vs a max Gordon.

Move Evan back to the 2 or instant offense off the bench.

We are likely in the lottery again as team learns to play but we need to be.

Draft a big? You can always move Vuc later.

Eh... I guess I just like AG way more than Ingram. The money doesn't bother me because we're not signing any big names anyway.

Return to Orlando Magic