ImageImageImageImageImage

With Tim Hardaway Jr. set to return, Michael Beasley is likely to see role diminish per ny daily news

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,176

Re: With Tim Hardaway Jr. set to return, Michael Beasley is likely to see role diminish per ny daily news 

Post#21 » by Kampuchea » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:14 pm

We need to feature Beas and use KP as our 3rd option or maybe 6th man
Sark
RealGM
And1: 16,044

Re: With Tim Hardaway Jr. set to return, Michael Beasley is likely to see role diminish per ny daily news 

Post#22 » by Sark » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:44 pm

Kampuchea wrote:We need to feature Beas and use KP as our 3rd option or maybe 6th man

This might actually be sig worthy.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,850

Post#23 » by Fury » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Kampuchea wrote:We need to feature Beas and use KP as our 3rd option or maybe 6th man

I’d like to see Frank and KP come off the bench together. We can let Beasley go to work in the starting five
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 28,567

Post#24 » by Fat Kat » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:35 am

Fury wrote:

I’d like to see Frank and KP come off the bench together. We can let Beasley go to work in the starting five

No. We need KP to space the floor for Beasley.
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Boarder Patrol
Head Coach
And1: 3,743

Post#25 » by Boarder Patrol » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:48 am

:lol:
NBA Fan 1234
RealGM
And1: 28,365

Post#26 » by NBA Fan 1234 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:54 am

This might be the dumbest thing you've ever said on here. Congratulations, you've outdone yourself.
Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,324

Post#27 » by Mecca » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:57 am

It's amazing that you continue to find ways to outdo yourself with terrible posts.
Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,779

Post#28 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 am

They should cut into KP's minutes, since clearly whatever he's averaging, it's about 8 mpg too much.

problem solved.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,779

Post#29 » by thebuzzardman » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:07 am

Mecca wrote:

It's amazing that you continue to find ways to outdo yourself with terrible posts.

It is pretty silly.

Though, if KP and Beasley play together, I'd put Beasley in the post and KP outside on the other side of the floor and generate KP's offense off movement that begins there. Or he's there to knock down the outside shot when they swing the ball.

I'm sort of done seeing KP post up so often. He got his 40 game lesson in. I'm not saying never, but a lot less and if it happens, more in that flash to the post, quick shot thing.

And for god's sake, no dribbling KP!! :D
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,190

Post#30 » by gavran » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:53 am

taj2133 wrote:Towns, T-wolves showing Knicks how to rebuild around a star

By trading for someone, who is better than your star player?
Thugger HBC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,760
Location: Defense+efficient offense=titles...what do you have?

Post#31 » by Thugger HBC » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:37 pm

gavran wrote:
taj2133 wrote:Towns, T-wolves showing Knicks how to rebuild around a star

By trading for someone, who is better than your star player?

if we did that, this board would have melted seeing how well Lauri is playing and Dunn, all for the treadmill. :lol:
R. I. P. Mamba 8/23/78 - 1/26/20

Gone, but will never be forgotten
spree2kawhi
General Manager
And1: 3,758

Post#32 » by spree2kawhi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Beasley needs to play, get touches and be given freedom to score. He should be the sixth man off the bench. He's earned it just like Kanter and he's truly been the most convincing New York Knicks story of the year. A differing notion would be based on cliche in my opinion.
I'm rooting for him and hope to see him earn a spot on a playoff stage in his prime. At this point he's better than Melo was last year and I had been defending Melo quite a lot.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#33 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:26 pm

POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#34 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:28 pm

I think of Beas like Daryl of The Walking Dead.
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,176

Post#35 » by Kampuchea » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:13 pm

Fury wrote:

Not a bad idea, THJ and Beast as our top 2 option and starting. KP and Frank make a potent bench crew.

Noah should start also as a facilitator to THJ and Beast, Kanter on the bench with KP and Frank, nice advantage!

Return to New York Knicks