Sim League Ads

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

illastrate
Starter
Posts: 2,205
And1: 586
Joined: Aug 16, 2006
   

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#261 » by illastrate » Wed May 31, 2017 5:42 pm

MemphisX wrote:
illastrate wrote:Are there any JSB leagues available? I have been playing JSB for 6 years and looking for any openings. Thanks!


http://www.basketballforum.com/kvbl-sim-league/

http://www.kvbl.net/

7 years and counting...looking to fill the waiting list. It is the offseason. Might be an opening soon.


Prefer real players over fake ones, but I've been itching to join a JSB league, so I'll sign the waiting list. Thanks!
uubeee
Ballboy
Posts: 4
And1: 0
Joined: Aug 29, 2017
         

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#262 » by uubeee » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:35 am

Brand new 32 team sim league using STHS software.

11 teams open: Penguins, Ducks, Hurricanes, Islanders, Predators, Wild, Flyers, Red Wings, Blues, Capitals, and the new expansion team Kansas City Scouts. *Scouts come with the caveat that when the NHL chooses a 32nd city. They will be relocated there and the divisions realigned if done in real life. Also, I have the Flames, but am willing to give them up to a Flames fan.

We sim 2 seasons a year. Each season costs $20. All the money goes back out in awards with the exception of the website fees. Roughly 30 awards, so last league we did this, we saw 50-70% of the league win cash back. Basically a large spread on cash awards.

I sim almost every day of the year. Last league I ran, I think I missed 2 days in a year.

We have a league application if you are interested. We only want GM's who are truly dedicated and competitive with their teams. The 21 guys we already have are proven competitors from another similar league. We would love to add the last 11 spots with tough GM's.

There will be a 2 round auction followed by a snake draft to begin the league. We use the league portal and Slack to communicate.

Check us out at http://www.couchcoach.org

Email me at uubeee@yahoo.com if you are interested.
BRIDGE
Ballboy
Posts: 2
And1: 0
Joined: Sep 15, 2017
     

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#263 » by BRIDGE » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Welcome!

We're kicking off BGMA, our new Basketball GM multiplayer league and are looking for new GM's. The league is very well structured and the concept is very simple for any member to grasp. Simulations will take place twice a week using Basketball GM to sim. The best part is that it's completely free!

There are many openings currently available! Come take a look at the forum and claim your franchise now by clicking the link below!

http://bgma.mybb.us

PM / Reply if you have any questions
User avatar
KEMBAtheMETEOR
RealGM
Posts: 36,292
And1: 6,345
Joined: Feb 05, 2012

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#264 » by KEMBAtheMETEOR » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:30 pm

MotorKeepsGoing wrote:http://www.championsimleague.com/viewforum.php?f=32

Entering the sixth season of the CSL (DDS-PB3) next week, we have two open teams.

Portland Trailblazers have Kevin Durant, DeAndre Jordan, Carmelo Anthony, and a deep supporting cast and should go well into the playoffs.

Brooklyn Nets have all-star Dwight Howard, future All-Star Nik Stauskas, borderline All-Star Ty Lawson, and a great cast of young talent behind them.

Both are very attractive teams. We have a very active league with a good number of GMs that have been here since the beginning. If interested, apply on the site and/or shoot me a PM.

We are now approaching the 2019-2020 Playoffs in the CSL and have an open slot for the Chicago Bulls. They are currently GM-less and need a GM that can help the Kevin Durant/Al Horford-led Bulls to a prosperous playoff run in a very stacked and exciting Eastern Conference.
formerly BizGilwalker
tunit213
Senior
Posts: 545
And1: 341
Joined: Nov 02, 2015
       

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#265 » by tunit213 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:39 pm

If anyone would like to join this GM league. Very active, just a few more openings before the new season is under way....

http://nbaxeries.proboards.com/
Oregon Ownage
Ballboy
Posts: 34
And1: 1
Joined: Aug 16, 2016
         

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#266 » by Oregon Ownage » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:11 am

We are looking for two GMs who want to play in a relaxed and moderate paced league. We have been around for 4 years and are currently in the 2022 season.

Open Teams:
Celtics (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster1.htm)
Many young pieces, need a GM to put it all together

Trailblazers (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster27.htm)
Another young team but will be a bigger rebuild than the Celtics

For a look at the league: http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/

If you are interested and want to sign up, join here: http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22
User avatar
knicksh20b
Head Coach
Posts: 7,242
And1: 3,473
Joined: Jul 29, 2007
   

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#267 » by knicksh20b » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:08 am

tunit213 wrote:If anyone would like to join this GM league. Very active, just a few more openings before the new season is under way....

http://nbaxeries.proboards.com/


Still spots, looking for good people to build the league with!
Oregon Ownage
Ballboy
Posts: 34
And1: 1
Joined: Aug 16, 2016
         

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#268 » by Oregon Ownage » Thu Feb 1, 2018 12:42 am

Oregon Ownage wrote:We are looking for two GMs who want to play in a relaxed and moderate paced league. We have been around for 4 years and are currently in the 2022 season.

Open Teams:
Celtics (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster1.htm)
Many young pieces, need a GM to put it all together

Trailblazers (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster27.htm)
Another young team but will be a bigger rebuild than the Celtics

For a look at the league: http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/

If you are interested and want to sign up, join here: http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22


Both teams are still available. We are in the playoffs currently and the draft is right around the corner. Trailblazers will have a top 5 pick
User avatar
rumdiary
Starter
Posts: 2,205
And1: 774
Joined: Dec 06, 2005
   

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#269 » by rumdiary » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:27 pm

the Lakers are open and looking for a GM at Dynasty Five
Image
jblcommish
Ballboy
Posts: 3
And1: 1
Joined: Feb 21, 2018
 

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#270 » by jblcommish » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 am

Seeking some new GMs for my fantasy simulation basketball league, JBL, which has been around in some form since 1991 (real time!). I’ve recently relaunched the league and the site and have been adding features and automation over the few last seasons. It is currently in its 32nd season.

As a JBL GM, you are in charge of a storied basketball franchise, and have to draft, sign, trade and manage your players, staff and their personalities to construct your team.

JBL is a huge basketball universe that comprises the pro league, as well as high school, college and European leagues (think Football Manager for basketball). While similar to the NBA, JBL differs slightly in its modelling to other basketball simulations, and isn't intended on being a complete replica of the NBA, nor its rules. It is streamlined to focus on the things that matter - roster/player development, statistical analysis, personality management. As the league runs off a custom simulation engine (developed over many years) it is not bound by the same rules or limitations that other sim leagues may have, and allows me to add new features and keep innovating.

Features of the league:
* Games are simulated each day to a semi-realistic schedule
* Full advanced player stats and metrics, including shooting splits, clutch stats, lineup statistics, detailed boxscores, etc.
* Complete scouting module, including sending scouts to college
* Realistic salary cap management, free agency negotiations, drafting, signing coaches and staff
* A separate college universe that features all 351 Division I teams that feeds players into the pro league, which has all boxscores, stats, news etc available. All players are available to be scouted and drafted. European and other world leagues are opening to full scouting early next year.
* GMs use Slack to keep in touch, trade and discuss the league. Incredibly active channels with analysis and trades.
* League podcast with analysis, previews etc.
* One of our GMs is a merchandise creator, so we have full customised jerseys with players' names on the back etc.

Despite the in-depth nature of the league, it’s pretty easy to set a team and make changes (all web-based with no software to download), but even more satisfying and addictive when engaging fully. You'll be down the rabbit hole in no time, especially if you get into scouting.

There are a few teams still available (existing teams as well as expansion teams) so taking anyone who is interested. We're a few weeks away from the draft and free agency so there’s a great chance to build your team the way you want.

Some links to check out if you’re interested:
Front page: http://jblfl.com - we have had almost 100 articles and press releases written for the past season alone.
Advanced Statistics Leaders: http://jblfl.com/leaders?year=2021&ltype=adv
Scouting: http://jblfl.com/players.php?pid=141 (hit ‘Scouting’)
Coaching Profiles: http://jblfl.com/coaches.php?id=57
Detailed Box Scores: http://jblfl.com/boxscore?game=10125
Rosters: http://jblfl.com/rosters?team=Knights
Full ‘About’ page for more details on the league: http://jblfl.com/about
Guide for new GMs: http://jblfl.com/guide

Please let me know if you’re interested!
Oregon Ownage
Ballboy
Posts: 34
And1: 1
Joined: Aug 16, 2016
         

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#271 » by Oregon Ownage » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:37 am

Oregon Ownage wrote:We are looking for two GMs who want to play in a relaxed and moderate paced league. We have been around for 4 years and are currently in the 2022 season.

Open Teams:
Celtics (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster1.htm)
Many young pieces, need a GM to put it all together

For a look at the league: http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/

If you are interested and want to sign up, join here: http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22


Celtics are still available and are currently the top seed at the All-Star break
Roddy B for 3
Starter
Posts: 2,372
And1: 515
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
       

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#272 » by Roddy B for 3 » Sun Mar 4, 2018 1:57 pm

Oregon Ownage wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:We are looking for two GMs who want to play in a relaxed and moderate paced league. We have been around for 4 years and are currently in the 2022 season.

Open Teams:
Celtics (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster1.htm)
Many young pieces, need a GM to put it all together

For a look at the league: http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/

If you are interested and want to sign up, join here: http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22


Celtics are still available and are currently the top seed at the All-Star break


I'm interested. Would I need any software more than my phone? I probably browse basketball websites 2hours a day, 6 days a week (every free work moment)
7/1/2019
(I broke a mirror on 7-1-2012)
Superey7
Ballboy
Posts: 10
And1: 2
Joined: Mar 03, 2018
     

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#273 » by Superey7 » Sun Mar 4, 2018 8:57 pm

Anyone ever try Statement Games? It's a different kind of fantasy sports and very easy to play. Free to sign up and different prizes given out all the time. This weekend it's NBA Store gift cards. Here's the link if u wanna check it out.

https://www.statementgames.com//?tc=AF97211#/welcome/playnow
Thunder vs Spurs tonight on Statement Games! Win a $25 Lids gift card! Play for free!

Www.statementgames.com
Oregon Ownage
Ballboy
Posts: 34
And1: 1
Joined: Aug 16, 2016
         

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#274 » by Oregon Ownage » Mon Mar 5, 2018 12:59 am

Roddy B for 3 wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:We are looking for two GMs who want to play in a relaxed and moderate paced league. We have been around for 4 years and are currently in the 2022 season.

Open Teams:
Celtics (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster1.htm)
Many young pieces, need a GM to put it all together

For a look at the league: http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/

If you are interested and want to sign up, join here: http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22


Celtics are still available and are currently the top seed at the All-Star break


I'm interested. Would I need any software more than my phone? I probably browse basketball websites 2hours a day, 6 days a week (every free work moment)


You do not but unfortunately all teams are taken. If you sign up on the forum, I can put you on a wait list and when someone leaves/gets fired, you can be next in line.
lottobound
Ballboy
Posts: 2
And1: 0
Joined: Dec 27, 2014

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#275 » by lottobound » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 pm

If your looking for a FBB league give http://nbaretro.proboards.com a shot, we currently have 3 teams just open up, we use random draft years so recently had the 03, 96 and 92 draft classes enter the league and we began the league with a 1990 file. Solid league with a majority of the GMs being involved in FBB since it first came out. Hope to see you there.
Oregon Ownage
Ballboy
Posts: 34
And1: 1
Joined: Aug 16, 2016
         

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#276 » by Oregon Ownage » Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Roddy B for 3 wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:We are looking for two GMs who want to play in a relaxed and moderate paced league. We have been around for 4 years and are currently in the 2022 season.

Open Teams:
Celtics (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster1.htm)
Many young pieces, need a GM to put it all together

For a look at the league: http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/

If you are interested and want to sign up, join here: http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22


Celtics are still available and are currently the top seed at the All-Star break


I'm interested. Would I need any software more than my phone? I probably browse basketball websites 2hours a day, 6 days a week (every free work moment)


We have two teams available:

Celtics: (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster1.htm)
Magic: (http://www.ducksattack.com/DASL/rosters/roster5.htm)

Both are currently in the playoff hunt and fairly young rosters. You can sign up using the quoted links above.
Roddy B for 3
Starter
Posts: 2,372
And1: 515
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
       

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#277 » by Roddy B for 3 » Tue May 29, 2018 3:33 am

I can't see how to sign up
7/1/2019
(I broke a mirror on 7-1-2012)
asimpsonxd
Sophomore
Posts: 103
And1: 34
Joined: Jun 02, 2014
Location: Chicago, Il
     

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#278 » by asimpsonxd » Thu May 31, 2018 3:55 pm

jblcommish wrote:Seeking some new GMs for my fantasy simulation basketball league, JBL, which has been around in some form since 1991 (real time!). I’ve recently relaunched the league and the site and have been adding features and automation over the few last seasons. It is currently in its 32nd season.

As a JBL GM, you are in charge of a storied basketball franchise, and have to draft, sign, trade and manage your players, staff and their personalities to construct your team.

JBL is a huge basketball universe that comprises the pro league, as well as high school, college and European leagues (think Football Manager for basketball). While similar to the NBA, JBL differs slightly in its modelling to other basketball simulations, and isn't intended on being a complete replica of the NBA, nor its rules. It is streamlined to focus on the things that matter - roster/player development, statistical analysis, personality management. As the league runs off a custom simulation engine (developed over many years) it is not bound by the same rules or limitations that other sim leagues may have, and allows me to add new features and keep innovating.

Features of the league:
* Games are simulated each day to a semi-realistic schedule
* Full advanced player stats and metrics, including shooting splits, clutch stats, lineup statistics, detailed boxscores, etc.
* Complete scouting module, including sending scouts to college
* Realistic salary cap management, free agency negotiations, drafting, signing coaches and staff
* A separate college universe that features all 351 Division I teams that feeds players into the pro league, which has all boxscores, stats, news etc available. All players are available to be scouted and drafted. European and other world leagues are opening to full scouting early next year.
* GMs use Slack to keep in touch, trade and discuss the league. Incredibly active channels with analysis and trades.
* League podcast with analysis, previews etc.
* One of our GMs is a merchandise creator, so we have full customised jerseys with players' names on the back etc.

Despite the in-depth nature of the league, it’s pretty easy to set a team and make changes (all web-based with no software to download), but even more satisfying and addictive when engaging fully. You'll be down the rabbit hole in no time, especially if you get into scouting.

There are a few teams still available (existing teams as well as expansion teams) so taking anyone who is interested. We're a few weeks away from the draft and free agency so there’s a great chance to build your team the way you want.

Some links to check out if you’re interested:
Front page: http://jblfl.com - we have had almost 100 articles and press releases written for the past season alone.
Advanced Statistics Leaders: http://jblfl.com/leaders?year=2020&ltype=adv
Scouting: http://jblfl.com/players.php?pid=141 (hit ‘Scouting’)
Coaching Profiles: http://jblfl.com/coaches.php?id=57
Detailed Box Scores: http://jblfl.com/boxscore?game=10125
Player Statistics: http://jblfl.com/playerstats?team=Knights&year=2020
Full ‘About’ page for more details on the league: http://jblfl.com/about
Guide for new GMs: http://jblfl.com/guide

Please let me know if you’re interested!


I reviewed the JBL league + rules today and am interested if you want to PM me. I know i need an invitation code
Oregon Ownage
Ballboy
Posts: 34
And1: 1
Joined: Aug 16, 2016
         

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#279 » by Oregon Ownage » Fri Jun 1, 2018 11:52 pm

Roddy B for 3 wrote:I can't see how to sign up


http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22

In the General Discussion folder we have a GM thread where you can sign up. You will have to make an account on the site in order to post.
jblcommish
Ballboy
Posts: 3
And1: 1
Joined: Feb 21, 2018
 

Re: Sim League Ads 

Post#280 » by jblcommish » Thu Jun 7, 2018 10:57 am

asimpsonxd wrote:
jblcommish wrote:Seeking some new GMs for my fantasy simulation basketball league, JBL, which has been around in some form since 1991 (real time!). I’ve recently relaunched the league and the site and have been adding features and automation over the few last seasons. It is currently in its 32nd season.

As a JBL GM, you are in charge of a storied basketball franchise, and have to draft, sign, trade and manage your players, staff and their personalities to construct your team.

JBL is a huge basketball universe that comprises the pro league, as well as high school, college and European leagues (think Football Manager for basketball). While similar to the NBA, JBL differs slightly in its modelling to other basketball simulations, and isn't intended on being a complete replica of the NBA, nor its rules. It is streamlined to focus on the things that matter - roster/player development, statistical analysis, personality management. As the league runs off a custom simulation engine (developed over many years) it is not bound by the same rules or limitations that other sim leagues may have, and allows me to add new features and keep innovating.

Features of the league:
* Games are simulated each day to a semi-realistic schedule
* Full advanced player stats and metrics, including shooting splits, clutch stats, lineup statistics, detailed boxscores, etc.
* Complete scouting module, including sending scouts to college
* Realistic salary cap management, free agency negotiations, drafting, signing coaches and staff
* A separate college universe that features all 351 Division I teams that feeds players into the pro league, which has all boxscores, stats, news etc available. All players are available to be scouted and drafted. European and other world leagues are opening to full scouting early next year.
* GMs use Slack to keep in touch, trade and discuss the league. Incredibly active channels with analysis and trades.
* League podcast with analysis, previews etc.
* One of our GMs is a merchandise creator, so we have full customised jerseys with players' names on the back etc.

Despite the in-depth nature of the league, it’s pretty easy to set a team and make changes (all web-based with no software to download), but even more satisfying and addictive when engaging fully. You'll be down the rabbit hole in no time, especially if you get into scouting.

There are a few teams still available (existing teams as well as expansion teams) so taking anyone who is interested. We're a few weeks away from the draft and free agency so there’s a great chance to build your team the way you want.

Some links to check out if you’re interested:
Front page: http://jblfl.com - we have had almost 100 articles and press releases written for the past season alone.
Advanced Statistics Leaders: http://jblfl.com/leaders?year=2020&ltype=adv
Scouting: http://jblfl.com/players.php?pid=141 (hit ‘Scouting’)
Coaching Profiles: http://jblfl.com/coaches.php?id=57
Detailed Box Scores: http://jblfl.com/boxscore?game=10125
Player Statistics: http://jblfl.com/playerstats?team=Knights&year=2020
Full ‘About’ page for more details on the league: http://jblfl.com/about
Guide for new GMs: http://jblfl.com/guide

Please let me know if you’re interested!


I reviewed the JBL league + rules today and am interested if you want to PM me. I know i need an invitation code


Thanks! I sent you an email (can't PM on here yet). Chicago is free which I'm guessing will suit you :)

Return to Fantasy Basketball