ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Tim Hardaway JR Thread

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Re: Official Tim Hardaway JR Thread 

Post#161 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:37 pm

Mecca wrote:
MaseInYourFace wrote:People here are a little extra rough on Timmy though. I feel like there's a tendency here to lie low when he plays well and then beat up on him extra hard when he has a bad game.

BIG Facts.

you Kinda the reverse of this....

Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,324

Post#162 » by Mecca » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
MaseInYourFace wrote:People here are a little extra rough on Timmy though. I feel like there's a tendency here to lie low when he plays well and then beat up on him extra hard when he has a bad game.

BIG Facts.

Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#163 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:41 pm

Mecca wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
BIG Facts.

Is that supposed to mean something? :lol: WTF does a BAF player have to do with the Love story you wrote, then laid low when he was buns....Tim had a good game and then you bumped it?

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,053

Post#164 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:41 pm

seren wrote:It is good in the sense that he helps us tank. But as value, it is worse than Noah. It is worse because of the years left. It is worse because his salary will be larger than Noah if traded due to trade kicker. It is worse because you can't just sit him like you do to Noah. You can't waive and stretch him with all the money left. You have to play him and live with the results. Results are disgusting.

No. He is 25 yrs old!!! LMAO! He missed 2 months after already earning the money he was given to that point. He's getting 16.5 mil this year. He looked pretty good for a decent stretch. The whole team did. He comes back to a dumpster fire after 2 months and struggled and suddenly it's all over. He's never going to play well again in the next 3 plus years? He's done?

Noah couldn't stay healthy or play worth a damn. Had 2 surgeries already? Took drugs and got suspended and is making 18mil for 2 more years. Possibly bought out or stretched. Impossible to trade without hurting the team. Is broken and will never earn the money.

This is silly.
:beer: RIP mags
Mecca
RealGM

Post#165 » by Mecca » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:44 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Is that supposed to mean something? :lol: WTF does a BAF player have to do with the Love story you wrote, then laid low when he was buns....Tim had a good game and then you bumped it?

Season not over
Brooklyn Nets
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#166 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Mecca wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Mecca wrote:

Season not over

thats cool still don't change you laid low when was buns... Then Bumped it to brag when he had that monster game. Lets not lose sight of the point here. :lol: :lol:

MP4LIFE
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,334

Post#167 » by MP4LIFE » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Mecca wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Mecca wrote:

Season not over

The season actually is over - and Tim Hardaway Jr hasn't been good for more than 20% of it.

He is the Hardway Jr of old. Inconsistent, poor defender, poor basketball IQ and yells at teammates for his own mistakes. Never liked Hardaway, never wanted him back, never wanted him on this contract and never thought he played great even when he was playing 'well' this season. One of the streakiest guy in the NBA. 3rd piece on a good team? Give me a break, dude. This guy is a 6th man AT BEST. Not even a 6th man on a great team. 6th man at best even on an awful team like the Knicks. He is not an NBA starter and isn't worth this fight you're putting up for him. You need to concede that this is an awful signing, instead of pretending that people have a vendetta on Brickaway Jr and 'only come out when he plays bad'...which is possibly true since he plays bad a majority of the time.
Mecca
RealGM

Post#168 » by Mecca » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:59 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Season not over

thats cool still don't change you laid low when was buns... Then Bumped it to brag when he had that monster game. Lets not lose sight of the point here. :lol: :lol:

I bumped it once actually and you throw it in my face everytime he has a bad game. THJ been trash the last month I don’t know what else to say. Right now I'm holding an L.

I wrote that article for NBAMath.com and rescinded it when they said they weren’t gonna pay me so it wasn’t like I wrote it to stan.
Brooklyn Nets
Mecca
RealGM

Post#169 » by Mecca » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:04 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:
Mecca wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

Season not over

The season actually is over - and Tim Hardaway Jr hasn't been good for more than 20% of it.

He is the Hardway Jr of old. Inconsistent, poor defender, poor basketball IQ and yells at teammates for his own mistakes. Never liked Hardaway, never wanted him back, never wanted him on this contract and never thought he played great even when he was playing 'well' this season. One of the streakiest guy in the NBA. 3rd piece on a good team? Give me a break, dude. This guy is a 6th man AT BEST. Not even a 6th man on a great team. 6th man at best even on an awful team like the Knicks. He is not an NBA starter and isn't worth this fight you're putting up for him. You need to concede that this is an awful signing, instead of pretending that people have a vendetta on Brickaway Jr and 'only come out when he plays bad'...which is possibly true since he plays bad a majority of the time.

I won’t act like he’s been good lately, nor will I debate that. He had a 25 games span where he looked like a v good player so I don’t think he’s a trash player at all.
Brooklyn Nets
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,609

Post#170 » by 3toheadmelo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:11 pm

Read on Twitter

It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#171 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:20 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Spoiler:
NYKAL
General Manager
And1: 2,157

Post#172 » by NYKAL » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:23 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Mecca wrote:

BIG Facts.

not like he played well over the span of months. It was only a few weeks and I FOR ONE remember being here and willingly eating Crow so, your wrong about guy not giving him is props when he was balling out. The problem is that it was a pretty small sample size. He started out the season PURE ASS...pulled it together, got injured and has been pure ass since.
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#173 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:25 pm

NYKAL wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
Mecca wrote:
BIG Facts.

not like he played well over the span of months. It was only a few weeks and I FOR ONE remember being here and willingly eating Crow so, your wrong about guy not giving him is props when he was balling out. The problem is that it was a pretty small sample size. He started out the season PURE ASS...pulled it together, got injured and has been pure ass since.

WTF are you talking about. Do you even know what me and Mecca is talking about? this is a joke between me and him :lol:
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,053

Post#174 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 pm

For the record...this thread was shh shh shh when Tinmy was balling. Everyone running around trashing him right now....GHOST EARLY IN THIS THREAD!!! :lol:
:beer: RIP mags
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#175 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:38 pm

This is my first time even reading this thead....and look what I see on the first page. MEcca you my Bro, but..... :rofl: :rofl: You was going Hard in the Paint. :o :o

Mecca wrote:So we just going to jump right over the THJ thread on the first page?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1618301

Mecca
RealGM

Post#176 » by Mecca » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:39 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:This is my first time even reading this thead....and look what I see on the first page. MEcca you my Bro, but..... :rofl: :rofl: You was going Hard in the Paint. :o :o

Mecca wrote:So we just going to jump right over the THJ thread on the first page?

I'm holding an L right now. :( Plus I don't have my reinforcements.(Paging KF and E-Balla)

Brooklyn Nets
IllmaticHandler
RealGM

Post#177 » by IllmaticHandler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Mecca wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:This is my first time even reading this thead....and look what I see on the first page. MEcca you my Bro, but..... :rofl: :rofl: You was going Hard in the Paint. :o :o

I'm holding an L right now. :( Plus I don't have my reinforcements.(Paging KF and E-Balla)

They Bailed on you like Bodie Man?. :o :o :o
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,696

Post#178 » by spree8 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:43 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

JFC 4real???? I knew it was bad, but god damn.
GMAT Knicks :king:

Luka Dončić
Jamal Murray
Donte DiVincenzo
RJ Barrett
Joel Embiid
JohnStarksTheDunk
General Manager
And1: 2,008

Post#179 » by JohnStarksTheDunk » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:59 pm

MP4LIFE wrote:

Pretty much. He has improved in some ways, but for the most part he's still the same inconsistent player he's always been. He started the season like garbage, then had a stretch in November where he actually managed to shoot above 40% from the field for 5-6 games in a row, and some folks saw that as a sign that he had turned the corner. But in actuality, those games aren't any more representative of who he really is as a player than the games in his current slump. He has a pattern of this throughout his career. In some games he looks like a pretty darn good player, but on average he has an abysmal shooting night about a third of the time. This season he's shot 20% or below from three in a whopping 15 games (out of 36). That's not the kind of player you can rely on as a starter; he's best suited as a 6th man, where you can ride him when he's hot and bench him when he's not.
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,309

Post#180 » by dakomish23 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:
seren wrote:It is good in the sense that he helps us tank. But as value, it is worse than Noah. It is worse because of the years left. It is worse because his salary will be larger than Noah if traded due to trade kicker. It is worse because you can't just sit him like you do to Noah. You can't waive and stretch him with all the money left. You have to play him and live with the results. Results are disgusting.

No. He is 25 yrs old!!! LMAO! He missed 2 months after already earning the money he was given to that point. He's getting 16.5 mil this year. He looked pretty good for a decent stretch. The whole team did. He comes back to a dumpster fire after 2 months and struggled and suddenly it's all over. He's never going to play well again in the next 3 plus years? He's done?

Noah couldn't stay healthy or play worth a damn. Had 2 surgeries already? Took drugs and got suspended and is making 18mil for 2 more years. Possibly bought out or stretched. Impossible to trade without hurting the team. Is broken and will never earn the money.

This is silly.

Essentially 18 mil per year
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit

Return to New York Knicks