ImageImageImageImageImage

OT any of you investing in Cryptocurrencies?

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,434

Re: OT any of you investing in Cryptocurrencies? 

Post#1221 » by RHODEY » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:55 pm

robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,389

Post#1222 » by robillionaire » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:38 am

I'm almost finished accumulating :)
NY2TheBay
General Manager
And1: 4,164

Post#1223 » by NY2TheBay » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:36 am

robillionaire wrote:I'm almost finished accumulating :)

Yup, I added to my tron trx bag.
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant
And1: 839

Post#1224 » by earthmansurfer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 pm

Market is actually looking good. The more time we spend in the 10k range, the more ready we will be for the (wave 5) move up. (Which will be VIOLENT.) I can see (via charts), a move back down to 8500 ish, before we begin a move to 35k or more. It won't be straight up mind you...
EnigmatiC
General Manager
And1: 1,477

Post#1225 » by EnigmatiC » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:22 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:Market is actually looking good. The more time we spend in the 10k range, the more ready we will be for the (wave 5) move up. (Which will be VIOLENT.) I can see (via charts), a move back down to 8500 ish, before we begin a move to 35k or more. It won't be straight up mind you...

I'm no TA expert by any stretch but I've been hearing similar things. People I do trust with TA are saying we should test 9 - 9.2 before we start moving upwards. Doesn't matter to me where we dip, I'm out of fiat I can put in at the moment unfortunately :lol:
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 16,563

Post#1226 » by Im Coming Home » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:19 am

I hope this long hold of ADA and less likely TRX works out for me. I've given up trying out quick buy and sells because I am not experienced enough so I'm just going to stick to coins I believe have the hype and/or the right team to actually make it work out.

Maybe this time 1-2 years from now I'll be so happy with myself for holding onto ADA and TRX.

I've been wanting to add more coins to my portfolio but I'm going on a vacation soon so I can't take full advantage of these lower prices right now :(
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#1227 » by earthmansurfer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:48 pm

If Bitcoin could make a sound... "tick tock tick tock..."
Looks like something is a brewin...
ZKnicks
Junior
And1: 276

Post#1228 » by ZKnicks » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:01 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:If Bitcoin could make a sound... "tick tock tick tock..."

Curious why you say that?
I have been very impressed with your knowledge on the crypto market. Any insight you can give is appreciated.

Asked earlier, didn't get a response. Anyone have any thoughts on TEL?
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#1229 » by earthmansurfer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:29 pm

ZKnicks wrote:

I have been very impressed with your knowledge on the crypto market. Any insight you can give is appreciated.

A couple of things. I do know some chartists much better than me - they are great. That said, I am no slouch.
Reading charts at a high level (and you never get it right all the time, but if you can do it a lot and time your entries and exits well, well imagine... And add to that the violent movement of crypto. It is a great traders dream.)

It sort of comes natural to me. You know how you can read box scores, watch games, study players, use advanced stats and still miss??? Lol, and then there are those who just watch a guy and know he could be a star. Sort of analogously, if you have a bit of a gift, call it visual intuition, and years of training pre crypto, you can see a whole lot. That said, these markets are relatively small and can be manipulated EASILY.

Oh, and watch that volume. Learn to read charts in a variety of ways. I like Candle Stick reading with just a few extra indicators and follow people who know Elliot Waves.... and I don‘t much look at the money aspect, just the BTC position, both good and bad...

That is what came to mind.

Never heard of TEL.
ZKnicks
Junior
And1: 276

Post#1230 » by ZKnicks » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:26 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:
ZKnicks wrote:

A couple of things. I do know some chartists much better than me - they are great. That said, I am no slouch.
Reading charts at a high level (and you never get it right all the time, but if you can do it a lot and time your entries and exits well, well imagine... And add to that the violent movement of crypto. It is a great traders dream.)

It sort of comes natural to me. You know how you can read box scores, watch games, study players, use advanced stats and still miss??? Lol, and then there are those who just watch a guy and know he could be a star. Sort of analogously, if you have a bit of a gift, call it visual intuition, and years of training pre crypto, you can see a whole lot. That said, these markets are relatively small and can be manipulated EASILY.

Oh, and watch that volume. Learn to read charts in a variety of ways. I like Candle Stick reading with just a few extra indicators and follow people who know Elliot Waves.... and I don‘t much look at the money aspect, just the BTC position, both good and bad...

That is what came to mind.

Never heard of TEL.

Thanks.

It is definitely interesting stuff. I like to think I am more along the lines of the guy that sees a player and knows instinctively if they will be a star or not. When looking at investments, I do basic research and then go with my gut.
I have been wrong PLENTY of times before, but like to think I have been right more often than not.

I have my own business to run. Along with spending time with my family (two young children) being able to put the time into learning all of these methods has not been easy.

I will probably stick with my "gut feeling" method mostly in the near future.

One of those "gut feelings" is saying that Telcoin (TEL) could be a great long term investment.
Yes, it is dirt cheap right now, which is one of the reason I initially began researching. Upon all of my reading, I just feel this has serious real world applications. They are basically trying to bank the unbanked through partnerships with telecom operators around the world. Read the whitepaper and let me know what you think. https://www.telco.in/docs/whitepaper.pdf
Their goal is to be a Paypal, Zelle or Mpesa where you can send money to anyone through your cell phone. Unlike the others, you will not need to have a bank account to do this. You will buy the TEL from your telecom company and can send to another cell phone who can be on any telecom. One major difference is that you do not need a feature or smart phone in order to do this. You can send it through a simple text. The recipient can then redeem the TEL that you send them for fiat at one of numerous types of locations.
So only 2 billion people on the planet have bank accounts yet 5 billion have cell phones. The majority, especially from developing countries do not have smart or feature phones and they have been limited on being able to take advantage of mobile money. They primarily have to rely on a company such as Western Union to receive money from family/friends who takes out ridiculously high fees.
TEL has allocated half of their total supply to give to telecoms who sign on (over the course of 10 years). They will distribute This is basically free money for them and will incentivize the telecom to adopt telcoin to their platform.
The key with this team is to get the telecom operators to sign on. Supposedly they have POC agreements with some very large telecom companies in Africa and Middle East which are the markets who will benefit from this company the most. None have been announced yet due to NDA's but if they do come to fruition, I see big things from this company.
Solid team, great advisors who are very well connected with the telecom companies and they are ahead of schedule on their timeline.
It's definitely a gut feeling investment. I am cautiously optimistic and have been slowly accumulation during this bear market.
Let me know what you think.

https://www.telco.in/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Telcoin/
https://www.investinblockchain.com/telcoin-overview/
https://www.investinblockchain.com/telcoin-technical-operational-aspects/
ChuckyFE
Junior
And1: 406

Post#1231 » by ChuckyFE » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 pm

I made quite a lot when I invested in Bitconneeeeeeeeeeeect.
DUHON to others as they DUHON to you.
EnigmatiC
General Manager

Post#1232 » by EnigmatiC » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:35 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:Market is actually looking good. The more time we spend in the 10k range, the more ready we will be for the (wave 5) move up. (Which will be VIOLENT.) I can see (via charts), a move back down to 8500 ish, before we begin a move to 35k or more. It won't be straight up mind you...

How we looking on the TA?
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#1233 » by earthmansurfer » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:33 pm

EnigmatiC wrote:

We once again broke a downtrend line. And this happened as we completed a reverse head and shoulders pattern (bullish).
And the MACD just crossed. In plain English, we are looking explosive. (But this is Bitcoin, so one never knows.)
EnigmatiC
General Manager

Post#1234 » by EnigmatiC » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:13 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:
EnigmatiC wrote:

We once again broke a downtrend line. And this happened as we completed a reverse head and shoulders pattern (bullish).
And the MACD just crossed. In plain English, we are looking explosive. (But this is Bitcoin, so one never knows.)

It feels like any bit of news will set this thing off in either direction. Well here's hoping for the stars.
EnigmatiC
General Manager

Post#1235 » by EnigmatiC » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:12 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:
EnigmatiC wrote:

If taking a more macro view of the wave principle am I overly optimistic thinking we could be due for a 3rd wave? This is assuming the massive run at the end of last year was our 1st wave and the drop we had all the way to 5,800 was the 2nd wave.
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#1236 » by earthmansurfer » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:14 pm

EnigmatiC wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:
EnigmatiC wrote:

If taking a more macro view of the wave principle am I overly optimistic thinking we could be due for a 3rd wave? This is assuming the massive run at the end of last year was our 1st wave and the drop we had all the way to 5,800 was the 2nd wave.

yes, I've heard different wave counts (which is quite normal).
This guy is extremely good in my opinion (Just remember Elliot Waves is not to micro follow.) https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/abXDU1YN-Bitcoin-is-officially-the-most-bullish-chart-in-history/
EnigmatiC
General Manager

Post#1237 » by EnigmatiC » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 pm

look at these dumb asses lmao they forgot to switch accounts during their scam. WTC is dumping like crazy now, they'll lose soooo much more now than if they gave the coins away like they said.
EnigmatiC
General Manager

Post#1238 » by EnigmatiC » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:15 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:
EnigmatiC wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:

yes, I've heard different wave counts (which is quite normal).
This guy is extremely good in my opinion (Just remember Elliot Waves is not to micro follow.) https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/abXDU1YN-Bitcoin-is-officially-the-most-bullish-chart-in-history/

thanks I'll def give this a look
earthmansurfer
Lead Assistant

Post#1239 » by earthmansurfer » Tue Mar 6, 2018 7:20 pm

Hey guys, don't worry. I think we are seeing a coming dip for the continued move up. I don't see us going lower than 8k, maybe not even there. And, I don't think this will be drawn out. We are heading up after this, too much build up imo. (Barring anything huge in the world.)
EnigmatiC
General Manager

Post#1240 » by EnigmatiC » Tue Mar 6, 2018 10:22 pm

earthmansurfer wrote:Hey guys, don't worry. I think we are seeing a coming dip for the continued move up. I don't see us going lower than 8k, maybe not even there. And, I don't think this will be drawn out. We are heading up after this, too much build up imo. (Barring anything huge in the world.)

damn you think we'll go that low? that 11.7k resistance is a motherf*cker

Return to New York Knicks