ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Discussion Part X

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Brazilian Knick
Bench Warmer
And1: 982

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion Part X 

Post#1781 » by Brazilian Knick » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:12 am

Noah Vonleh

27 PTS
29 MIN
13 FG / 19 FGA
9 REB
1STL

Not bad.
MIAMI HEAT BAF 2020-21
G: Blue Arrow | |
G: The Beard | |
F: | |
F: | |
C: | |
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,340

Post#1782 » by Phish Tank » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:03 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:Solid comeback win, feel a playoff spot will be in reach next season once our off-season wheeling and dealing is announced...hate though I helped Portland by beating phx though

Sent from The Process Network using RealGM mobile app

Just tank in 2020 and the process will be trusted

Sent from a ntillmatic state of mind (or my phone)
bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion Part X 

Post#1783 » by bringbackhoffa » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Phish Tank wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:Solid comeback win, feel a playoff spot will be in reach next season once our off-season wheeling and dealing is announced...hate though I helped Portland by beating phx though

Just tank in 2020 and the process will be trusted

Sent from a ntillmatic state of mind (or my phone)
Lol that's the reason why the process is going to get a much needed boost this off-season.

Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1784 » by bringbackhoffa » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:00 pm

So Mecca said if I increased dirk minutes he would increase his starters minutes. I agreed to increase Dirk minutes and dude is a weasel and has backed out saying he ain't changing anything cause he's a weasel. Enjoy a meaningless fake potential ship in the future that no one will respect

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,325

Post#1785 » by Mecca » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:18 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:So Mecca said if I increased dirk minutes he would increase his starters minutes. I agreed to increase Dirk minutes and dude is a weasel and has backed out saying he ain't changing anything cause he's a weasel. Enjoy a meaningless fake potential ship in the future that no one will respect

Nobody respects you Hoffa
Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1786 » by bringbackhoffa » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:20 pm

Mecca wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:So Mecca said if I increased dirk minutes he would increase his starters minutes. I agreed to increase Dirk minutes and dude is a weasel and has backed out saying he ain't changing anything cause he's a weasel. Enjoy a meaningless fake potential ship in the future that no one will respect

Well u lost all respect by many posters with the bull ur pulling, I never had any respect to begin with

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

Mecca
RealGM
And1: 14,325

Post#1787 » by Mecca » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:23 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
Mecca wrote:

Well u lost all respect by many posters with the bull ur pulling, I never had any respect to begin with

Everyone here views you as a clown so you never had any respect to lose.
Brooklyn Nets
Damian Lillard - Rajon Rondo - Trey Burke
Victor Oladipo - Wes Matthews - Javon Carter
Caris LeVert - Derrick Jones Jr. - Glenn Robinson III
Andre Igoudala - Killian Tillie - Trey Lyles
Joel Embiid - Taj Gibson - Kevon Looney
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,382

Post#1788 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:28 pm

there wouldn't be fighting if yall wasnt trying to intentionally lose games by benching players and limiting minutes.

game was much more fun before this BS.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,785

Post#1789 » by spree8 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:07 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:there wouldn't be fighting if yall wasnt trying to intentionally lose games by benching players and limiting minutes.

Lemme play devils advocate here for a sec... don’t teams in real life try to intentionally lose tho? It’s been reported that teams are actually using analytics to put out their worst fitting lineups in order to tank. Silver and co. are trying to fight it, but they really can’t do much besides fining teams for admitting it.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1790 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:10 pm

spree8 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:there wouldn't be fighting if yall wasnt trying to intentionally lose games by benching players and limiting minutes.

Lemme play devils advocate here for a sec... don’t teams in real life try to intentionally lose tho? It’s been reported that teams are actually using analytics to put out their worst fitting lineups in order to tank. Silver and co. are trying to fight it, but they really can’t do much besides fining teams for admitting it.

it's different though. teams are benching players like robin lopez, justin holiday. that's not equivalent to what's going on in here

we talkin bout teams benching players like KAT, Embiid (when he's healthy), playing players like ben simmons, oladipo, 20 mins per game. you aren't seeing that in real life.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,600

Post#1791 » by El Poochio » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you dont even know Embiid minutes are always managed

How many games he played in his career when Philly was out of playoff picture? Oh right

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
El Poochio

Post#1792 » by El Poochio » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Rather have people play their players however they want than constant moaning %1000000

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1793 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:48 pm

imagine being so out of touch with reality that we are in 2018 and embiid is playing every single game now with 31 MPG. not even sitting out back to backs. even has one of the highest durable ratings in the sim.

gotta love these excuses though! :lol:
El Poochio

Post#1794 » by El Poochio » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:59 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:imagine being so out of touch with reality that we are in 2018 and embiid is playing every single game now with 31 MPG. not even sitting out back to backs. even has one of the highest durable ratings in the sim.

They are able to now cuz they werent when they were out of playoff picture

You can trade for him if you rate him this much I would be generous

spree8
RealGM
And1: 5,785

Post#1795 » by spree8 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:02 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
spree8 wrote:

it's different though. teams are benching players like robin lopez, justin holiday. that's not equivalent to what's going on in here

we talkin bout teams benching players like KAT, Embiid (when he's healthy), playing players like ben simmons, oladipo, 20 mins per game. you aren't seeing that in real life.

What if they’re simultaneously trying to tank and avoid injury? Embiid IRL not too long ago was sitting back to backs. The sim is pretty crazy this year too... imagine losing KAT for 318 days like Jonas just was.

I’m not picking sides btw, but just trying to look at it from both pov’s. And I do see where you’re coming from... you’re playing your young dudes like normal and getting whatever pick you get, which is great and honorable, but where do you draw the lines? Especially with the NBA not really having done anything about it yet. Bledsoe was benched so blatantly last year that he took to Twitter to complain.

Do we pick certain players you can and can’t bench? Is there a minutes minimum? How many games can certain people sit? Then what happens if someone loses a player for a year because we forced them to play their star x amount of meaningless games and minutes while the sim is in its sadistic mode this season? Kinda a slippery slope :-?
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1796 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:03 pm

El Poochio wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:imagine being so out of touch with reality that we are in 2018 and embiid is playing every single game now with 31 MPG. not even sitting out back to backs. even has one of the highest durable ratings in the sim.

???
last season embiid was coming off major injuries. they had no choice but to be caution with him.

embiid is now 100% healthy.

talking about the past is irrelevant to what is happening now.
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#1797 » by bringbackhoffa » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Mecca wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
Mecca wrote:

Everyone here views you as a clown so you never had any respect to lose.

I was willing to let it go and just play a similar terrible line up vs u, however it was brought to me that you would increase your minutes if i increased dirks' minutes. And when i stated i would increase dirks minutes u backed out like a weasel.

so now should u ever win a fake championship in the future this will be the screen shot posted over and over again on how you weaseled ur way to it! It will also be used by other teams in their pitch to Simmons in 5 years on how you cost him rookie of the yr and potential allstar game, and all first/second/third team NBA.

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

El Poochio

Post#1798 » by El Poochio » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:06 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

???
last season embiid was coming off major injuries. they had no choice but to be caution with him.

Then stop talking about my past games and talk about now

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1799 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:15 pm

spree8 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
spree8 wrote:

What if they’re simultaneously trying to tank and avoid injury? Embiid IRL not too long ago was sitting back to backs. The sim is pretty crazy this year too... imagine losing KAT for 318 days like Jonas just was.

I’m not picking sides btw, but just trying to look at it from both pov’s. And I do see where you’re coming from... you’re playing your young dudes like normal and getting whatever pick you get, which is great and honorable, but where do you draw the lines? Especially with the NBA not really having done anything about it yet. Bledsoe was benched so blatantly last year that he took to Twitter to complain.

Do we pick certain players you can and can’t bench? Is there a minutes minimum? How many games can certain people sit? Then what happens if someone loses a player for a year because we forced them to play their star x amount of meaningless games and minutes while the sim is in its sadistic mode this season? Kinda a slippery slope :-?

they not benching players for that reason though. you know that. they have even said it that its so they can lose. i wouldn't mind if a team benches a player every now and then. but that's not the case. only cause you said it now, they are going to use that excuse and run with it.

bledsoe ended up being traded right after that. cause he did not want to be there. players aren't going to request trades in this game. look at mecca. he's out here talkin about how his players won't care about this when they win a chip in 5 years. yet in real life players would request trades. it's blatant exploitation of the game.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1800 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:16 pm

El Poochio wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
El Poochio wrote:

???

Then stop talking about my past games and talk about now

if you keep this lineup for the rest of the season (or majority of it) i will put out a public apology to you in this thread. you have my word on that

Return to New York Knicks