ImageImageImageImageImage

Official NY Mets Thread

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

reub
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,309

Re: Official NY Mets Thread 

Post#2261 » by reub » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:15 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Kristaps6_NYK wrote:I'm a die heart met fan and to Lotsik lol stop it, get some help. The Yankees are a superior team this season and have a chance to become a dynasty with the way they're organization is. Deepest roster, pen, crazy good prospect pool.

We could be the Yankees but we have Jeff Wilpon to blame

Exactly. Thank you.

Yeah, the Yankees are so superior that they just signed Mets reject Neil Walker. And the funny part is that Walker might actually turn out to be the Yankee's best or second best infielder this year.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#2262 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:21 am

reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Kristaps6_NYK wrote:I'm a die heart met fan and to Lotsik lol stop it, get some help. The Yankees are a superior team this season and have a chance to become a dynasty with the way they're organization is. Deepest roster, pen, crazy good prospect pool.

We could be the Yankees but we have Jeff Wilpon to blame

Exactly. Thank you.

Yeah, the Yankees are so superior that they just signed Mets reject Neil Walker. And the funny part is that Walker might actually turn out to be the Yankee's best or second best infielder this year.

We should've signed Walker instead of exercising our option on Cabrera.
POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
Lotsix
Rookie
And1: 287

Post#2263 » by Lotsix » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:59 am

Screeeeew the yankees.....Stanton and judge can't pitch my mans
reub
Lead Assistant

Post#2264 » by reub » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:22 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Exactly. Thank you.

Wingo are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome or something? The Mets were in the World Series 2 short years ago and if even half of our pitchers are healthy we can get back there again. Half of the Yankee team is maybes....Tanaka, CC, Montgomery, Gray, Chapman, Warren, Bird, Judge, Andujar, Walker, Sanchez' defense, Hicks and all of their younger guys. Plus their manager too.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#2265 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:44 am

reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
reub wrote:

Wingo are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome or something? The Mets were in the World Series 2 short years ago and if even half of our pitchers are healthy we can get back there again. Half of the Yankee team is maybes....Tanaka, CC, Montgomery, Gray, Chapman, Warren, Bird, Judge, Andujar, Walker, Sanchez' defense, Hicks and all of their younger guys. Plus their manager too.

Sorry Reub I'm just not feeling it and spring training hasn't helped. Our farm system sucks and I hate the Wilpomzis.
POSTING POLICIES:
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 19,884

Post#2266 » by blueNorange » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 pm

reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
reub wrote:

1. who cares about the yankees? that stopped being a thing in like 2010.
2. lol at what you said, the yankees will be fine.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,032

Post#2267 » by Jalen Bluntson » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:50 pm

I'm sorry. I peeked in here. Why does rueb keep talking about the Yankees as if a WS LOSS 2 years ago means a damn thing.

The Yankees will ALWAYS be better than the great pitching staff that lost in the WS 2 years ago.

I hate being lucky enough to root for the greatest sportd team ever. I feel like a bully.

You should ask them to un sticky this thread. He's embarrassing you all!

Why is he so deluded?
:beer: RIP mags
Lord Commander
Head Coach
And1: 1,526

Post#2268 » by Lord Commander » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Are We Ther Yet wrote:I'm sorry. I peeked in here. Why does rueb keep talking about the Yankees as if a WS LOSS 2 years ago means a damn thing.

The Yankees will ALWAYS be better than the great pitching staff that lost in the WS 2 years ago.

I hate being lucky enough to root for the greatest sportd team ever. I feel like a bully.

Why is he so deluded?
reub
Lead Assistant

Post#2269 » by reub » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:06 pm

blueNorange wrote:
reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

1. who cares about the yankees? that stopped being a thing in like 2010.
2. lol at what you said, the yankees will be fine.

If you don't care about the Yankees then why did you just post about them?
reub
Lead Assistant

Post#2270 » by reub » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:13 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Sorry Reub I'm just not feeling it and spring training hasn't helped. Our farm system sucks and I hate the Wilpomzis.

Not everything that you feel is good for you, Wingo (see hemorrhoids).
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,948

Post#2271 » by Manhattan Project » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:41 pm

I thought this thread was about the Mets? Or should I just combine the two damn threads...
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Porter Jr l Marshall l Tucker
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#2272 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:48 pm

reub wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
reub wrote:

Not everything that you feel is good for you, Wingo (see hemorrhoids).

Well, on the positive side, both Harvey and deGrom had excellent starts. You need to be patient. If you're right, think of all the fun you'll have at my expense. :lol:
POSTING POLICIES:
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,834

Post#2273 » by nykballa2k4 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:12 pm

Lord Commander wrote:
Are We Ther Yet wrote:I'm sorry. I peeked in here. Why does rueb keep talking about the Yankees as if a WS LOSS 2 years ago means a damn thing.

Why is he so deluded?

Hey frontrunner. I know your bandwagon seat cost you a pretty penny, but please GTFO of this stickied thread. Go have fun in your own yankees circle jerk and listen to 98.7 and the soothing sounds of Michael Kay sucking the yankee cock while Don LaGreca's masochistic buttocks sits in the corner crying out in envy.

Spoiler:
This message was brought to you by:
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
What do you think about @kporzee? Karl-Anthony Towns: PorzinGOD does not care or need my opinion for he is a higher life form then all of us.
reub
Lead Assistant

Post#2274 » by reub » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:30 pm

nykballa2k4 wrote:
Lord Commander wrote:

Why is he so deluded?

Hey frontrunner. I know your bandwagon seat cost you a pretty penny, but please GTFO of this stickied thread. Go have fun in your own yankees circle jerk and listen to 98.7 and the soothing sounds of Michael Kay sucking the yankee cock while Don LaGreca's masochistic buttocks sits in the corner crying out in envy.

Take at easy on him. New Yankee superstar Andujar just got sent to the minors and Severino, their poor man's version of Thor, got pounded today. Have a heart.

Spoiler:
This message was brought to you by:
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#2275 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:19 am

Dominic Smith says he hopes to play in a ST game before the regular season starts.

Jason Vargas has a broken right (glove) hand.

:noway:
POSTING POLICIES:
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2276 » by Manhattan Project » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:35 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:Dominic Smith says he hopes to play in a ST game before the regular season starts.

What was that one play we ran over and over in football? Oh yeah... SOS. This franchise is just cursed with injuries, it's truly amazing.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#2277 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:46 am

Manhattan Project wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:Dominic Smith says he hopes to play in a ST game before the regular season starts.

What was that one play we ran over and over in football? Oh yeah... SOS. This franchise is just cursed with injuries, it's truly amazing.

I know. We have to go through the entire 162 games waiting for the shoe to drop on every one of them. :noway:
POSTING POLICIES:
Manhattan Project
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#2278 » by Manhattan Project » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:49 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:I know. We have to go through the entire 162 games waiting for the shoe to drop on every one of them. :noway:

At this point you just got to hope that Gonzo shows something, I mean literally anything. With Smith getting hurt, the only competition he had was Flores. I usually don't watch spring training at all, this year was no different. I just need actual baseball to get here already.
Jazz:
Allen l Wagner
Randle l Olynyk
Herro l Okogie l Payton
Fox l Jones
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#2279 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:22 am

Manhattan Project wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:I know. We have to go through the entire 162 games waiting for the shoe to drop on every one of them. :noway:

At this point you just got to hope that Gonzo shows something, I mean literally anything. With Smith getting hurt, the only competition he had was Flores. I usually don't watch spring training at all, this year was no different. I just need actual baseball to get here already.

Forget about Gonzales. It'll be a platoon of Bruce/Flores until Smith is ready. Isn't Gonzales something like 1 for 30 this spring?
POSTING POLICIES:
reub
Lead Assistant

Post#2280 » by reub » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:46 pm

Isn't March 29th a little bit early for an opening day in New York? Will it still be snowing?

Return to New York Knicks