ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Discussion Part 11- Announcement on- pg. 102

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Greenie
RealGM
And1: 30,697

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#821 » by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:49 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:I would trade for a super star but y'all broke the bank on them

You got Fultz
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,045

Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#822 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:....

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I’m sick...
For the Knicks

i was just telling ill that yesterday. the east is starting to become stacked with stars and all we have is a torn acl KP...welp
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Greenie
RealGM

Post#823 » by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:51 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

I’m sick...
For the Knicks

i was just telling ill that yesterday. the east is starting to become stacked with stars and all we have is a torn acl KP...welp

The salt is building within me.
I’m not ok with the Knicks anymore.

How we got Boston AND PHILLY in our fuqing division?

Salt!
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#824 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:I’m sick...
For the Knicks

Salt!

we’re screwed for the next decade or so aren’t we :nonono: :banghead:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Greenie
RealGM

Post#825 » by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:i was just telling ill that yesterday. the east is starting to become stacked with stars and all we have is a torn acl KP...welp

Salt!

Yep
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#826 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Greenie wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:I would trade for a super star but y'all broke the bank on them

You got Fultz

bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,041

Post#827 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:15 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:i was just telling ill that yesterday. the east is starting to become stacked with stars and all we have is a torn acl KP...welp

Salt!

and you got the Raptors bench mob ready to be starters in 1-2 years.. Fred van Vleet aka the new Lowry, Delon Wright, OG, SIAKAM, Poeltl... and potentially Giannis..

Masai has a great relationship with the Greek freak, and made sure Ibaka, DD, and Lowry contracts all come off the books when Giannis is a free agent.
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#828 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:33 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:The salt is building within me.

Salt!

and you got the Raptors bench mob ready to be starters in 1-2 years.. Fred van Vleet aka the new Lowry, Delon Wright, OG, SIAKAM, Poeltl... and potentially Giannis..

Masai has a great relationship with the Greek freak, and made sure Ibaka, DD, and Lowry contracts all come off the books when Giannis is a free agent.

we not worried bout yall.. :lol:
IllmaticHandler
RealGM
And1: 23,325

Post#829 » by IllmaticHandler » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:we’re screwed for the next decade or so aren’t we :nonono: :banghead:

they not worried about us either....so there goes that.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#830 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:52 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 90,548

Post#831 » by Capn'O » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 pm

IllmaticHandler wrote:
Greenie wrote:

You got Fultz

My biggest mistake by far is not continuing to raise you on him.

Fultz, Harris, Isaac... and a very high pick.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,594

Post#832 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Jose7 wrote:Confused why mitchell was not In rotation but Troy Daniels was..gotta check injury status

Hurt his pinky toe, out for the season..

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#833 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:08 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:we not worried bout yall.. :lol:

don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.

no treadmill this year, i got them winning the ship in my bracket

i really need Miami to show up defensively next game....

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
El Poochio

Post#834 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:18 pm

El Poochio

Post#835 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:21 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

If Spo doesnt come up with some creative Ben Simmons defense I may be ready to ditch him from my top 5 couches

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#836 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:22 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
IllmaticHandler wrote:

wake me up when yall actually get to the finals. every year i always hear people say "this is torontos year, we're coming out of the east" and the same thing happens. 1st/2nd round exit. yawn.
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#837 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:24 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:don't care if they not worried about us. at the end of the day toronto is a treadmill team. their fans enjoy that since they been irrelevant for so long so let them have it.

wake me up when yall actually get to the finals. every year i always hear people say "this is torontos year, we're coming out of the east" and the same thing happens. 1st/2nd round exit. yawn.
Last 2 years we got eliminated by a generational talent who has another top 25 player on his team, and was well rested

This yr no need to worry about LeBron and co

Sent from The Process Network using RealGM mobile app

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Re: RE: Re: Build a Franchise Discussion (Part 11- Playoff Push First post Updated daily- Announcement on page 19) 

Post#838 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:28 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

Last 2 years we got eliminated by a generational talent who has another top 25 player on his team, and was well rested

lebron can still beat indiana. if you guys face him once again you are screwed as usual
and you still have to deal wit another generational talent (ben simmons) and potentially embiid if he's healthy. good luck getting past them. im not even sure you guys can beat a kyrie-less cetics team either.

if you guys magically get to the finals you have no shot against golden state, houston, okc. so you still lose
Greenie
RealGM

Post#839 » by Greenie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Greenie wrote:The salt is building within me.

Salt!

Who?

I don’t know them
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#840 » by bringbackhoffa » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:wake me up when yall actually get to the finals. every year i always hear people say "this is torontos year, we're coming out of the east" and the same thing happens. 1st/2nd round exit. yawn.

lebron can still beat indiana. if you guys face him once again you are screwed as usual
and you still have to deal wit another generational talent (ben simmons) and potentially embiid if he's healthy. good luck getting past them. im not even sure you guys can beat a kyrie-less cetics team either.

if you guys magically get to the finals you have no shot against golden state, houston, okc. so you still lose

will see, I understand the skepticism, I just feel if they dont go into ISO ball this year we will be good. Lebron was always well rested in the past, not playing all regular season games and then sweeping prior series before facing a Raps team that was playing 7 game series.

I have hope. For some reason I do feel we match up well against Houston. If we got to face GSW, we got no shot.

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

Return to New York Knicks