No votes
Other
7%

Total votes: 241

roy_jones_calderon
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,092

Re: HC Search - Woj says Bucks talking Messina and Bud (pg.62) 

Post#1721 » by roy_jones_calderon » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 pm

BuckPack wrote:
You don't, because it was never just a single source. I've stopped posting because some became more obsessed over figuring out my sources of info rather than just appreciating the info. I still have plenty of sources with the team (and, as proof, continued to provide info long after my alleged sources departed) - it's just not worth it. So let's leave it at that.

I still read the Board religiously, because it's the best source of Bucks info out there and there are truly some fabulous posters around here. Keep up the great work guys!

I sure would be on board with a Ferry / Bud reunion tour.

If you're really an insider, you'll know what an incredible learning opportunity it can offer. You'd be much better off to simply hint at things you know and observe the reactions. You'll be shocked by the narcissism of posters. Everyone truly believes they're the smartest person on RealGM.

In fact, I'm doubtful about your legitimacy or you would have already learned this a long time ago. :wink:
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,634

Post#1722 » by emunney » Wed May 16, 2018 9:46 pm

roy_jones_calderon wrote:
BuckPack wrote:
You don't, because it was never just a single source. I've stopped posting because some became more obsessed over figuring out my sources of info rather than just appreciating the info. I still have plenty of sources with the team (and, as proof, continued to provide info long after my alleged sources departed) - it's just not worth it. So let's leave it at that.

I still read the Board religiously, because it's the best source of Bucks info out there and there are truly some fabulous posters around here. Keep up the great work guys!

If you're really an insider, you'll know what an incredible learning opportunity it can offer. You'd be much better off to simply hint at things you know and observe the reactions. You'll be shocked by the narcissism of posters. Everyone truly believes they're the smartest person on RealGM.

In fact, I'm doubtful about your legitimacy or you would have already learned this a long time ago. :wink:

HA! I hope everybody else likes being WRONG.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
econniption
Rookie
And1: 1,123

Re: HC Search - Bud has Breakfast in Milwaukee with Giannis and Middleton per Lowe 

Post#1723 » by econniption » Wed May 16, 2018 9:48 pm

Baddy Chuck wrote:Any news if Tony Snell and Thon Maker were at the meeting?

Tony Snell was there, but no one noticed.
Balls2TheWalls
RealGM
And1: 3,597

Re: HC Search - Bud has Breakfast in Milwaukee with Giannis and Middleton per Lowe 

Post#1724 » by Balls2TheWalls » Wed May 16, 2018 9:49 pm

econniption wrote:

He tried to throw a napkin into a trash can, bricked it hard back iron, and then hid in the bathroom for the rest of breakfast.
SupremeHustle wrote:Salmons might shoot us out of games, but SJAX shoots people out of parking lots. Think about it.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,685

Post#1725 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed May 16, 2018 9:55 pm

econniption wrote:

John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
FrieAaron
General Manager
And1: 5,064

Post#1726 » by FrieAaron » Wed May 16, 2018 9:56 pm

econniption wrote:

"Does someone keep eating my fries?"
RogerMurdock
Analyst
And1: 6,461

Post#1727 » by RogerMurdock » Wed May 16, 2018 10:01 pm

econniption wrote:

Thon was there and didn't notice the snickers from the group when he ordered off the kids menu.
raferfenix
RealGM
And1: 3,526

Post#1728 » by raferfenix » Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 pm

BuckPack wrote:

BuckPack returning with a sick burn and asserting his ultimate insider status is as BuckPack as it gets.

Down with the haters!

Here's to willing a Ferry POBO hire into existence to close the book on the Horst travesty.
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#1729 » by Chuck Diesel » Wed May 16, 2018 10:10 pm

Breakfast n Bud, Brek-Breakfast N Breakfast in Bud.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,223

Post#1730 » by MickeyDavis » Wed May 16, 2018 10:12 pm

Hopefully Giannis was able to get a table
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
bizarro
RealGM
And1: 7,290

Post#1731 » by bizarro » Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:Hopefully Giannis was able to get a table

MD in with the repeat joke from 5 pages back. I like your style. :lol:
bizarro
RealGM

Post#1732 » by bizarro » Wed May 16, 2018 10:21 pm

roy_jones_calderon wrote:
BuckPack wrote:

MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,223

Post#1733 » by MickeyDavis » Wed May 16, 2018 10:22 pm

bizarro wrote:
MickeyDavis wrote:Hopefully Giannis was able to get a table

MD in with the repeat joke from 5 pages back. I like your style. :lol:

It was so good it was worth repeating
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Shaffty
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,111

Post#1734 » by Shaffty » Wed May 16, 2018 10:25 pm

xTitan wrote:
Bernman wrote:
BuckPack wrote:You don't, because it was never just a single source. I've stopped posting because some became more obsessed over figuring out my sources of info rather than just appreciating the info. I still have plenty of sources with the team (and, as proof, continued to provide info long after my alleged sources departed) - it's just not worth it. So let's leave it at that.

Mr. Anonymous got his way. I wish he would have remained anonymous. He couldn't ever accept just criticisms of the front office after he won that team golf outing raffle, and the honest insider info you relayed often would bring it on them as a byproduct. Also, I think there's a competitiveness for biggest insider among some people. Which is sad. Never saw you partake in it. Just relayed much of what you heard, which was appreciated by the vast majority here.

Incidentally, thanks for the compliment.

Who else has inside info other than BP?

somepeoplejustdontleak
LittleRooster
General Manager
And1: 3,118

Post#1735 » by LittleRooster » Wed May 16, 2018 10:27 pm

Great to see you post BP!! Thanks for everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Flap Jackson
Bench Warmer
And1: 698

Post#1736 » by Flap Jackson » Wed May 16, 2018 10:28 pm

HaroldinGMinor wrote:Lemme lay some gyro knowledge on you youngbloods...

Every gyro place sources it's giant gyro meat cylinder from the same place. The only difference between gyro places is 1) how much meat they give you and 2) how tender the meat is. Giant gyro meat cylinders tend to dry out rather easily so if a place is not busy and you go in for a gyro you will most likely be getting dry gyro meat from the outside of the giant gyro meat cylinder. If you go to a busy place the giant gyro meat cylinder is constantly being carved hence there is no dry meat on the outside.

Having said all that, Oakland Gyros is the best.

No love for the art of making tzatziki? I've met many a sous chef who had no idea how to do it properly. That is a big difference between gyro places.

I carved gyro meat off the spit for years. A good place will keep the temp low when not busy and a good carver can shave a thin layer off when it gets old.

If a place has good training and good tzatziki, that is what matters (assuming that it is off the spit, that pre-cut frozen gyro meat is trash).
bizarro
RealGM

Post#1737 » by bizarro » Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Flap Jackson wrote:
HaroldinGMinor wrote:Lemme lay some gyro knowledge on you youngbloods...

Every gyro place sources it's giant gyro meat cylinder from the same place. The only difference between gyro places is 1) how much meat they give you and 2) how tender the meat is. Giant gyro meat cylinders tend to dry out rather easily so if a place is not busy and you go in for a gyro you will most likely be getting dry gyro meat from the outside of the giant gyro meat cylinder. If you go to a busy place the giant gyro meat cylinder is constantly being carved hence there is no dry meat on the outside.

Having said all that, Oakland Gyros is the best.

No love for the art of making tzatziki? I've met many a sous chef who had no idea how to do it properly. That is a big difference between gyro places.

I carved gyro meat off the spit for years. A good place will keep the temp low when not busy and a good carver can shave a thin layer off when it gets old.

If a place has good training and good tzatziki, that is what matters (assuming that it is off the spit, that pre-cut frozen gyro meat is trash).

Slow and low is the tempo. Preferably, with all meats. Particularly a slab of meat that is rotating in open air for hours. All good points. I fully agree.
Xanadu
Sixth Man
And1: 433

Post#1738 » by Xanadu » Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 pm

I don't know why people feel the need to try and discredit and attack buckpack due to nothing but their own cynicism. Even if you don't trust his info why attack him about it when so many other enjoy the info he brings. It was kinda cool having a insider who's info was proven right in the past multiple times. Having that guy come and post little tidbits of information on our little forum felt cool. Hate that people needed to ruin that for no other reason than wanting to call someone a liar. Even if he wasn't connected anymore it still was cool and ruining that just seems petty/childish.
Now he doesn't even post info anymore and a couple of petty posters ruined it.
Bucks fandom bringing me happiness still seems like a dream.
emunney
RealGM
And1: 36,634

Re: RE: Re: HC Search - Bud has Breakfast in Milwaukee with Giannis and Middleton per Lowe 

Post#1739 » by emunney » Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 pm

econniption wrote:

You can always tell a Milford man.
Here are more legal notices regarding the Posts
ajb905
Rookie
And1: 310

Post#1740 » by ajb905 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:49 pm

Xanadu wrote:I don't know why people feel the need to try and discredit and attack buckpack due to nothing but their own cynicism. Even if you don't trust his info why attack him about it when so many other enjoy the info he brings. It was kinda cool having a insider who's info was proven right in the past multiple times. Having that guy come and post little tidbits of information on our little forum felt cool. Hate that people needed to ruin that for no other reason than wanting to call someone a liar. Even if he wasn't connected anymore it still was cool and ruining that just seems petty/childish.
Now he doesn't even post info anymore and a couple of petty posters ruined it.

I love buckpack's insider news as pretty much everybody did, but if it was only a few people who were hassling him (I don't remember the situation), he could of just put them on the Ignore list: ucp.php?i=ucp_zebra&mode=foes.

Anyway it was fun while it lasted. Glad buckpack is still lurking!

Return to Milwaukee Bucks