ImageImageImageImageImage

My Sunday Afternoon sitting next to Scott Perry & Steve Mills - UPDATE pg 7 - Delvec is a hero!!!

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Nazrmohamed
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,994

Re: My Sunday Afternoon sitting next to Scott Perry & Steve Mills - UPDATE pg 7 - Delvec is a hero!!! 

Post#181 » by Nazrmohamed » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:19 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Nazrmohamed wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
You don't want Frank and KP traded for DSJr and Greg Monroe?

Is that a serious question?

No.

DSJr is a good player, but KP for Greg Monroe? :D

Ok whew, I was starting to worry about you there buzz
TheBigBoss
RealGM
And1: 3,837

Re: My Sunday Afternoon sitting next to Scott Perry & Steve Mills - UPDATE pg 7 - Delvec is a hero!!! 

Post#182 » by TheBigBoss » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:13 am

Nazrmohamed wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
Nazrmohamed wrote:
Is that a serious question?

No.

He was making a joke about Kinglee, who isnt a fan of KP or Frank.
Bleedin' blue
Sixth Man
And1: 16

Post#183 » by Bleedin' blue » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:48 pm

We should sticky this until Delvec posts that he saw this.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,177

Post#184 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:16 pm

TheBigBoss wrote:
Nazrmohamed wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:
No.

He was making a joke about Kinglee, who isnt a fan of KP or Frank.

Kinglee is only a fan of Kinglee
ImageImageImage
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,177

Post#185 » by Kampuchea » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Bleedin' blue wrote:We should sticky this until Delvec posts that he saw this.

I’ve stickied it on my laptop already.
El Poochio
Knicks Forum Jose Cuervo Man
And1: 24,576

Post#186 » by El Poochio » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 pm

So can we now confirm that Delvec only logged in to gloat about his meeting with Perry Mills?

B: L. Doncic | J. Carter | D. Banton
B: D. Melton | A. Burks
B: B. Ingram | K. Oubre | J. Tate
B: Z. Williamson | DJJ | K. Lofton Jr
B: KP | D. Powell
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#187 » by Knicksfan20 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:04 am

El Poochio wrote:So can we now confirm that Delvec only logged in to gloat about his meeting with Perry Mills?

We need somebody to hack his account, find his address, and then kidnap him to make sure he is ok.
xNewYorkMadex
General Manager
And1: 5,758

Post#188 » by xNewYorkMadex » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:29 am

Delvec on the low also recommended them to take a look at Mark Jackson. He failed to mention it because he knew he would get flamed for it and didnt want that on his head.

We now know the truth Delvec. Show yourself!
Andrea Bargnani nYk 2013-2015
cuyankees
Veteran
And1: 1,274

Post#189 » by cuyankees » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:12 am

Cool for OP but does anyone see a HUGE problem here?

You have 2 "pros" running a bball team and they need reassurance from a fan that a proper rebuild is best step. Completely beside myself, but then again it's the Knicks and should be par for the course.
King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#191 » by King of Canada » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:25 pm

cuyankees wrote:Cool for OP but does anyone see a HUGE problem here?

You have 2 "pros" running a bball team and they need reassurance from a fan that a proper rebuild is best step. Completely beside myself, but then again it's the Knicks and should be par for the course.

I don't see it that way at all. I see it as Perry and Mills already knowing what they want to do and using a real life interaction to make the discussion seem more "grassroots". They probably have fans telling them this stuff constantly. The two of them sit in the crowd at every game and probably hear it.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,051

Post#192 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:45 pm

King of Canada wrote:

I don't see it that way at all. I see it as Perry and Mills already knowing what they want to do and using a real life interaction to make the discussion seem more "grassroots". They probably have fans telling them this stuff constantly. The two of them sit in the crowd at every game and probably hear it.

Yeah. Who said they need reassurances? They are just echoing the sentiment of the fans.
:beer: RIP mags
Handledatruth
Head Coach
And1: 1,719

Post#193 » by Handledatruth » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Wow that is a reach. NYPost style. I'd hate to be interviewed by you :lol:
delvec19
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,917

Post#194 » by delvec19 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:42 am

Hi guys.
delvec19
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,917

Post#195 » by delvec19 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:50 am

Reason for my disappearance, was well as I said in my original post that I'm more of a lurker than poster. I started a new job a few months back, and they block RealGM so I could only view this site through a proxy and was not able to log in or see my notifications. i don't really log in from home, but tonight I randomly did and wow. That's freaking incredible that they would bring up my conversation like that! :blush:
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,177

Post#196 » by Clyde_Style » Thu May 17, 2018 5:01 am

delvec19 wrote:Reason for my disappearance, was well as I said in my original post that I'm more of a lurker than poster. I started a new job a few months back, and they block RealGM so I could only view this site through a proxy and was not able to log in or see my notifications. i don't really log in from home, but tonight I randomly did and wow. That's freaking incredible that they would bring up my conversation like that! :blush:

:lol: You were the last to know

Spoiler:
You work for us now, you hear?
ImageImageImage
Rock Bottom
Analyst
And1: 1,280

Post#197 » by Rock Bottom » Thu May 17, 2018 11:24 am

lets see some actual results first..
WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,478

Post#198 » by WargamesX » Thu May 17, 2018 11:40 am

El Poochio wrote:So can we now confirm that Delvec only logged in to gloat about his meeting with Perry Mills?

What if Delvic was just a bot account created so a year latter Perry and Mills can justify their decision by saying a fan asked for it?

Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,642

Post#199 » by mpharris36 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 pm

delvec19 wrote:Reason for my disappearance, was well as I said in my original post that I'm more of a lurker than poster. I started a new job a few months back, and they block RealGM so I could only view this site through a proxy and was not able to log in or see my notifications. i don't really log in from home, but tonight I randomly did and wow. That's freaking incredible that they would bring up my conversation like that! :blush:

B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 89,974

Post#200 » by Capn'O » Thu May 17, 2018 3:00 pm

The return of delvec19, son of Arathorn
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:

Return to New York Knicks