Capitals Win Game 4, Take Commanding Series Lead

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Capitals Win Game 4, Take Commanding Series Lead 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Jun 5, 2018 5:38 am

The Golden Knights are on the verge of elimination, and they no longer have the puck luck that has contributed to their magical season to this point.

Specifically, the Golden Knights are lamenting a play early in the first period of Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final, which they believe shifted the game -- and the series. On the power play in a scoreless first period, veteran winger James Neal faced a wide-open net, and with the puck on his stick, took a shot with Capitals goaltender Braden Holtby out of position.

The shot pinged off the far post. The Capitals went on to score three first-period goals en route to a 6-2 win that gave them a commanding 3-1 series lead.

Via ESPN.com

robert76
Junior
And1: 232

Re: Capitals Win Game 4, Take Commanding Series Lead 

Post#2 » by robert76 » Tue Jun 5, 2018 7:08 pm

Can you please stop posting results? You don't do it with the NBA finals. Why would you do it with the Stanley Cup? Some of us are yet to see the game. Stop spoiling it!
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#3 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Jun 6, 2018 4:39 pm

robert76 wrote:Can you please stop posting results? You don't do it with the NBA finals. Why would you do it with the Stanley Cup? Some of us are yet to see the game. Stop spoiling it!

12 hour rule...
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
robert76
Junior
And1: 232

Post#4 » by robert76 » Wed Jun 6, 2018 6:34 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:
robert76 wrote:Can you please stop posting results? You don't do it with the NBA finals. Why would you do it with the Stanley Cup? Some of us are yet to see the game. Stop spoiling it!

12 hour rule...

They posted it at 5.38 am, so I don't think it applies. Anyway, it'll be easier for me to avoid sports sites until I see the game.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#5 » by Otis Driftwood » Wed Jun 6, 2018 6:42 pm

robert76 wrote:
Otis Driftwood wrote:

12 hour rule...

They posted it at 5.38 am, so I don't think it applies. Anyway, it'll be easier for me to avoid sports sites until I see the game.

Probably a solid idea... because sports sites tend to be sportsy and all.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion