ImageImageImageImageImage

Official KP ACL Rehabilitation Tracking Thread

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,177

Re: Official KP ACL Rehabilitation Tracking Thread 

Post#161 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Jun 6, 2018 7:19 pm

nykfan42 wrote:What broad is he trying to bag now?

He stole Eric Anderson's girl
ImageImageImage
MaseInYourFace
RealGM
And1: 11,272

Post#162 » by MaseInYourFace » Wed Jun 6, 2018 7:24 pm

Kristaps6_NYK wrote:
EchelonNYK wrote:
Read on Twitter
yo why he wearing a sperm cell

2 sperms 1 one cup?
MIAMI HEAT BAF
G- James Harden
G- Malcolm Brogdon
F- Robert Covington
F- Paul Millsap
C- Dwight Howard
Bench: S. Milton, F. Korkmaz, K. Bazemore, D. Oturu, J. McDaniels, A. Caruso, T. Mann
IR: X. Tillman Sr., J. Nwora, E. Hughes,
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#163 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Jun 6, 2018 7:25 pm

Wi-Fi Toilet with Surround Sound
ImageImageImage
nykfan42
Head Coach
And1: 3,077

Post#164 » by nykfan42 » Wed Jun 6, 2018 7:32 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
nykfan42 wrote:What broad is he trying to bag now?

He stole Eric Anderson's girl

Make the Knicks great again!
GEOLINK
General Manager
And1: 8,310

Post#165 » by GEOLINK » Wed Jun 6, 2018 7:35 pm

Read on Twitter
WeAreNYC
Sophomore
And1: 175

Post#166 » by WeAreNYC » Wed Jun 6, 2018 9:15 pm

GEOLINK wrote:
Read on Twitter

Here's another from reddit of him from 2013 to show the difference
Polk377
General Manager
And1: 5,363

Post#167 » by Polk377 » Thu Jun 7, 2018 12:03 am

WeAreNYC wrote:
GEOLINK wrote:
Read on Twitter

Here's another from reddit of him from 2013 to show the difference

KP actually has a chest now
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,783

Post#168 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jun 7, 2018 12:19 am

MaseInYourFace wrote:
Kristaps6_NYK wrote:
EchelonNYK wrote:
Read on Twitter
yo why he wearing a sperm cell

2 sperms 1 one cup?

Dunking tampons in water? Is it like a hip vampire reference or something?
bringinhinkie
General Manager
And1: 930

Post#169 » by bringinhinkie » Fri Jun 8, 2018 6:48 pm

Alright so after all my bitching about KP's strength and conditioning both pre and post injury, I decided to make a video on the topic. So all of you get to see my midget ass screaming into the camera Stephen A. style (not quite). Please share.

Flame away:

;feature=youtu.be

CharlesOakley wrote:I'd like to see KP go work with Louie Simmons for 3-6 months. He needs to lay down 20 lbs of solid muscle at least.

I couldn't agree more. Louie Simmons is a strength and conditioning genius. One of his best quotes is something along the lines of:

(Paraphrasing) "A good coach/trainer should be judged by his/her injury list, not his/her client list."

Couldn't be more fitting in KP's situation.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,879

Post#170 » by GONYK » Fri Jun 8, 2018 6:51 pm

bringinhinkie wrote:Alright so after all my bitching about KP's strength and conditioning both pre and post injury, I decided to make a video on the topic. So all of you get to see my midget ass screaming into the camera Stephen A. style (not quite). Please share.

Flame away:

;feature=youtu.be

CharlesOakley wrote:I'd like to see KP go work with Louie Simmons for 3-6 months. He needs to lay down 20 lbs of solid muscle at least.

I couldn't agree more. Louie Simmons is a strength and conditioning genius. One of his best quotes is something along the lines of:

(Paraphrasing) "A good coach/trainer should be judged by his/her injury list, not his/her client list."

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing.

I'll expect a full evaluation of KP's workout from you once his next Comeback episode comes out.
bringinhinkie
General Manager

Post#171 » by bringinhinkie » Fri Jun 8, 2018 6:54 pm

GONYK wrote:
bringinhinkie wrote:Alright so after all my bitching about KP's strength and conditioning both pre and post injury, I decided to make a video on the topic. So all of you get to see my midget ass screaming into the camera Stephen A. style (not quite). Please share.

Flame away:

;feature=youtu.be

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing.

I'll expect a full evaluation of KP's workout from you once his next Comeback episode comes out.

thanks for watching and will do for sure
fatalogic
Veteran
And1: 2,147

Post#172 » by fatalogic » Fri Jun 8, 2018 7:01 pm

Flame away:

;feature=youtu.be

This video needs more traction. I remember you calling out his trainer last year and calling this injury. Hopefully he doesn't get injured again but it's not looking good.
ChaosHamster
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,864

Post#173 » by ChaosHamster » Fri Jun 8, 2018 7:05 pm

Flame away:

;feature=youtu.be

Thanks man. Very insightful.

RIP KP.

edit: And you should make a new thread and post it there. This needs more attention.
bringinhinkie
General Manager

Post#174 » by bringinhinkie » Fri Jun 8, 2018 7:41 pm

ChaosHamster wrote:

Flame away:

;feature=youtu.be

Thanks man. Very insightful.

RIP KP.

edit: And you should make a new thread and post it there. This needs more attention.

Appreciate that.

I made a separate thread re: his rehab the other day and it was locked. I was told to put everything in the rehab thread.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#175 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Jun 8, 2018 8:12 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
MaseInYourFace wrote:
Kristaps6_NYK wrote:yo why he wearing a sperm cell

2 sperms 1 one cup?

Dunking tampons in water? Is it like a hip vampire reference or something?

It's Mickey Mouse's cremation urn
ImageImageImage
NY 567
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,437

Post#176 » by NY 567 » Fri Jun 8, 2018 8:24 pm

KP gonna be ready by the season opener. He gains a little strength and plays Center and what we saw the first month of last year becomes the norm.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#177 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Jun 8, 2018 9:11 pm

NY 567 wrote:KP gonna be ready by the season opener. He gains a little strength and plays Center and what we saw the first month of last year becomes the norm.

Not true
ImageImageImage
knickstape4ever
Head Coach
And1: 7,026

Post#178 » by knickstape4ever » Fri Jun 8, 2018 9:16 pm

NY 567 wrote:KP gonna be ready by the season opener. He gains a little strength and plays Center and what we saw the first month of last year becomes the norm.

Hope they dont play him at the start of the season. that would only be 8 months removed from surgery. Would rather play it on the safer side and keep him out around 10 months at least
NY 567
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,437

Post#179 » by NY 567 » Fri Jun 8, 2018 10:20 pm

knickstape4ever wrote:

Hope they dont play him at the start of the season. that would only be 8 months removed from surgery. Would rather play it on the safer side and keep him out around 10 months at least

Not saying I want it either, but KP is a young and ambitious guy who seems to be ahead of schedule with his recovery
CharlesOakley
Veteran
And1: 2,483

Post#180 » by CharlesOakley » Sat Jun 9, 2018 12:20 am

Flame away:

;feature=youtu.be

Nice analysis! If KP doesn't fix the movement patterns that lead to his injury, he will get injured again. If I were KP's trainer, he would be doing heavy sumo deadlifts and RDLs.

Return to New York Knicks