Luka Doncic Part III

Draft talk all year round

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

theClover
Junior
And1: 956

Re: Luka Doncic Part III 

Post#2781 » by theClover » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:22 pm

CloudWalker wrote:Hi everyone, is it possible to watch this game online? I'm struggling to find a well-functioning live stream. Would really appreciate the link if anyone has it :)

Spoiler:
http://www.vipleague.lc/2-final-:-real-madrid-vs-baskonia-live-streaming
Archx
General Manager
And1: 7,767

Post#2782 » by Archx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Llull and Doncic already injured and 2nd Q barely started... oh boy, madrid cant hit anything so far..
CloudWalker
Freshman
And1: 100

Post#2783 » by CloudWalker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:25 pm

theClover wrote:
CloudWalker wrote:Hi everyone, is it possible to watch this game online? I'm struggling to find a well-functioning live stream. Would really appreciate the link if anyone has it :)

Spoiler:
http://www.vipleague.lc/2-final-:-real-madrid-vs-baskonia-live-streaming

Thank you so much!

And thanks to XTraderXL as well! :)
One game does not a player make.

Read on Twitter
theClover
Junior

Post#2784 » by theClover » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Yeah Luka cant buy a shot today and hes so pist off abt it lol, at least he is playing well some nice pases to...its more of a wrestling basketball final so hopefully he doesnt get injured
Archx
General Manager

Post#2785 » by Archx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:35 pm

theClover wrote:Yeah Luka cant buy a shot today and hes so pist off abt it lol, at least he is playing well some nice pases to...its more of a wrestling basketball final so hopefully he doesnt get injured

It's like watching first game vs panathinaikos when they couldn't do anything but then they came back stronger and better... I feel like they are playing like girls today. Luka injured his left wrist after 10 seconds lol... If they keep playing like this, they will lose badly.
XTraderXL
Sixth Man
And1: 1,342

Post#2786 » by XTraderXL » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:56 pm

Archx wrote:
theClover wrote:Yeah Luka cant buy a shot today and hes so pist off abt it lol, at least he is playing well some nice pases to...its more of a wrestling basketball final so hopefully he doesnt get injured

It's like watching first game vs panathinaikos when they couldn't do anything but then they came back stronger and better... I feel like they are playing like girls today. Luka injured his left wrist after 10 seconds lol... If they keep playing like this, they will lose badly.

Come on man. He is not injured, no need to make excuses. Just having a bad game which was kind of expected. He has been playing like this for the last few months. If NBA fans are watching him play for the first time, they are very dissapointed in what they see. No wonder teams are saying they will pass on him, I would probably pass on him as well in the top 3.
Archx
General Manager

Post#2787 » by Archx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:59 pm

XTraderXL wrote:
Archx wrote:

Come on man. He is not injured, no need to make excuses. Just having a bad game which was kind of expected. He has been playing like this for the last few months. If NBA fans are watching him play for the first time, they are very dissapointed in what they see. No wonder teams are saying they will pass on him, I would probably pass on him as well in the top 3.

Past few months? Nah... I don't care if he gets picked 10 btw... But team as a whole unit suck today. I'm shocked score is even at the half.

Maybe he is nervous cos' Porzingis is watching :D
theClover
Junior

Post#2788 » by theClover » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:00 pm

XTraderXL wrote:
Archx wrote:

:pray: from your words to gods ears
Archx
General Manager

Post#2789 » by Archx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:01 pm

theClover wrote:
XTraderXL wrote:
Archx wrote:

:pray: from your words to gods ears

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
theClover
Junior

Post#2790 » by theClover » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:07 pm

:D I guess Luka wormed up a little bit
Archx
General Manager

Post#2791 » by Archx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 pm

theClover wrote::D I guess Luka wormed up a little bit

Dude they must have drugged him he is playing like an animal.. And this no look pass to Tavares.. holy ****..

Btw are we watching wrestling or Basketball? Jesus christ..
big-shot-ROB
Sixth Man
And1: 1,638

Post#2792 » by big-shot-ROB » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:12 pm

He needs to calm down. He is too much of a hot head.
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.
Foliohattu
Senior
And1: 571

Post#2793 » by Foliohattu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:15 pm

What's the easiest way to look at live stats for the game?
Archx
General Manager

Post#2794 » by Archx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:19 pm

Foliohattu wrote:What's the easiest way to look at live stats for the game?

http://jv.acb.com/partido.php?c=879154
theClover
Junior

Post#2795 » by theClover » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 pm

big-shot-ROB wrote:He needs to calm down. He is too much of a hot head.

The guy who is defending him Timma he s a dirty psysical player and the have unresolved issues from the eurobasket last year...and i guess u also dont know nothing about Balkan people and their temperament :D
Foliohattu
Senior
And1: 571

Post#2796 » by Foliohattu » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Archx wrote:
Foliohattu wrote:What's the easiest way to look at live stats for the game?

http://jv.acb.com/partido.php?c=879154
Thanks, just found the language settings which helped a lot :D
big-shot-ROB
Sixth Man
And1: 1,638

Post#2797 » by big-shot-ROB » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:24 pm

theClover wrote:

The guy who is defending him Timma he s a dirty psysical player and the have unresolved issues from the eurobasket last year...and i guess u also dont know nothing about Balkan people and their temperament :D

I'm from Barcelona. Don't think you we're intending to do it, but I feel you are treating me like an american haha.

I know you peopoe from the East. :D
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.
theClover
Junior

Post#2798 » by theClover » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:46 pm

big-shot-ROB wrote:
theClover wrote:

I'm from Barcelona. Don't think you we're intending to do it, but I feel you are treating me like an american haha.

I know you peopoe from the East. :D

Yeah my bad :D and since u from Barcelona then i think know what temperament is :lol:
BlueSan
Sixth Man
And1: 828

Post#2799 » by BlueSan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:54 pm

quite crappy and Baskonia 1:0
Archx
General Manager

Post#2800 » by Archx » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:02 pm

They freaking ran Luka at PF for the past 4 mins... at every close game he had the ball in his hands and it worked in Real's favor. If Carrol didn't have a crazy 3pt shooting night, Real would lose by 20... What a bad game for them... But i think they mainly lost the game in the 1st half.

Return to NBA Draft